Most Memorable

nico

inactive
I am curious what is y'alls most memorable roleplay or experience with finding partners. I'm totally down to read the full story if you're willing to share it !!

mine- I ran a small apocalypse rp group on the app geeking and the roleplay was so intriguing that I would dream of it, and I spent all day in school waiting to reply to the chat. The guy who played the love interest, and overall most interactive with my character ended up being super cool. We chatted and had things in common, and I think about him a lot. Unfortunately, with the sudden shut down of geeking we never shared another way to talk, so unless life decides to bring us back together he will exist only in my memory.

I’m gonna put the three stories that have come to mind... sadly I am out of touch with all these people now but I want to write them down cause... it’s early in the morning for me and I have been up all night so I’m in that stage where I’m deep thinking and such XD I promise they are all short so... yeah ^-^ even if you don’t read it’s just nice to write down. Also... I’m sorry to hear you guys lost touch ;-; it honestly sucks when that happens. I have lost touch with all the following people so I know how you may be feeling about that

First one I’m gonna talk about is one of my first ever online friends. He was incredible. I had made an account on a chat room which I won’t name because it’s changed it’s whole look and is something completely different. But my friend from school made me join and she introduced me to him. And the first thing me and him did was roleplay because it’s something we both loved to do and I think it’s fair to say we good writing partners and we had a lot of fun with that. It grew into a friendship where we would roleplay mostly but also talk to eachother about stuff that was going on in our lives and how we felt about it. We never shared any other contact information because we had the chat room and I actaully didn’t have any other way for him to contact me cause I didn’t have a phone and discord wasn’t even a thing yet so... we only had there to talk though. He would be about 23 or 24 now and I really do wonder how he is doing XD I miss him, I wonders if he even remembers who I am XD. But yeah we lost touch because I didn’t tell my mum about the chat room and when she found out she banned me from going on it. I tried to login again when my mum said I could again, even if he wasn’t using the chat room anymore he would still get like an email to say someone messaged so I hoped he was still using the same email, but the place had changed and deleted all old accounts and mine was old so... couldn’t get back on. it would be cool if we somehow meet again! But I doubt it will happen, he introduced me to angel with a shot gun and we would listen to it together and such so I always remember him when I hear it.

I was searching for roleplays on a site I was part of and found someone who wanted to do a Bad End Night roleplay which got me so hyped XD but yeah I messaged and asked to join. They where so sweet and we ended up co-owning and running this roleplay and we became best online friends. Our group grew over time but people slowly left one by one. And soon it was just me her and one other person and she recently left a message on her account saying how she had been feeling and that she would never log back on and... she never did ^^; she was my friend for four years so it was kinda hard but I knew how she was feeling so I feel like it was for the best to get away from all those toxic people.

And my last one was a minecraft roleplay I did. My character made friends with these two people and we actually got really close through our characters and become a group of three that people in the rp just knew where the group of 3 XD we logged onto minecraft everyday at the same time and after two weeks actually started talking out of character, we never gave eachother any other contact information other then minecraft and this was before the whole adding friends in it was a thing so... after a while they just stopped playing and we didn’t see eachother again

Anyways those where my stories of roleplay partners who became friends XD they are my most memorable ones. Sorry for writing so much but thanks for reading it if you did XD

I’m gonna put the three stories that have come to mind... sadly I am out of touch with all these people now but I want to write them down cause... it’s early in the morning for me and I have been up all night so I’m in that stage where I’m deep thinking and such XD I promise they are all short so... yeah ^-^ even if you don’t read it’s just nice to write down. Also... I’m sorry to hear you guys lost touch ;-; it honestly sucks when that happens. I have lost touch with all the following people so I know how you may be feeling about that

First one I’m gonna talk about is one of my first ever online friends. He was incredible. I had made an account on a chat room which I won’t name because it’s changed it’s whole look and is something completely different. But my friend from school made me join and she introduced me to him. And the first thing me and him did was roleplay because it’s something we both loved to do and I think it’s fair to say we good writing partners and we had a lot of fun with that. It grew into a friendship where we would roleplay mostly but also talk to eachother about stuff that was going on in our lives and how we felt about it. We never shared any other contact information because we had the chat room and I actaully didn’t have any other way for him to contact me cause I didn’t have a phone and discord wasn’t even a thing yet so... we only had there to talk though. He would be about 23 or 24 now and I really do wonder how he is doing XD I miss him, I wonders if he even remembers who I am XD. But yeah we lost touch because I didn’t tell my mum about the chat room and when she found out she banned me from going on it. I tried to login again when my mum said I could again, even if he wasn’t using the chat room anymore he would still get like an email to say someone messaged so I hoped he was still using the same email, but the place had changed and deleted all old accounts and mine was old so... couldn’t get back on. it would be cool if we somehow meet again! But I doubt it will happen, he introduced me to angel with a shot gun and we would listen to it together and such so I always remember him when I hear it.

I was searching for roleplays on a site I was part of and found someone who wanted to do a Bad End Night roleplay which got me so hyped XD but yeah I messaged and asked to join. They where so sweet and we ended up co-owning and running this roleplay and we became best online friends. Our group grew over time but people slowly left one by one. And soon it was just me her and one other person and she recently left a message on her account saying how she had been feeling and that she would never log back on and... she never did ^^; she was my friend for four years so it was kinda hard but I knew how she was feeling so I feel like it was for the best to get away from all those toxic people.

And my last one was a minecraft roleplay I did. My character made friends with these two people and we actually got really close through our characters and become a group of three that people in the rp just knew where the group of 3 XD we logged onto minecraft everyday at the same time and after two weeks actually started talking out of character, we never gave eachother any other contact information other then minecraft and this was before the whole adding friends in it was a thing so... after a while they just stopped playing and we didn’t see eachother again

Anyways those where my stories of roleplay partners who became friends XD they are my most memorable ones. Sorry for writing so much but thanks for reading it if you did XD
I'm always interested to hear other people's stories. I wish I had the ability to go bavk and just know that the app I was talking to my friend on was shutting down so I could somehow get in contact with him again. His character was very engaging and is the whole reason we became friends in the first place. I like to believe everything happens for a reason, so if me and him and you and your partners are meant to meet again, it'll happen.

Back