Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Mount Anteceon

Charley looked up, a shadow falling over the group. He took off from Tim's shoulder to fly alongside the riderless dragonite for as long as he could before falling behind. "Find Audrey! Find Audrey!" He called after the dragon, before falling back to join the boys. He saw with his birds eye view three flying pokemon, a running pokemon, and a bike, all heading towards the boys. Farther off was a trainer searching in the tall grass. The chatot didn't land, but fluttered in circles above their heads. "Here comes the cavelry! Here comes the cavelry! In case of emergency call Officer Jenny!" He said. Munchies looked up from the now empty and bite mark scared block case as the ground rumbled. A charzard, a xatu, and a decdieye all fell from the sky around the traveling companions. Charley cried "Mom! Dad!" And flew over to land on the woman's shoulder. And even though he had only seen her that morning, he nuzzled her as if it had been ages. The woman gave a wide smile, hopeful until she saw that her daughter was not there.
"Charley. Where's Audrey?" She asked, trying to keep her voice level. Charley shook his head, hiding it under one wing. "Charley?" She asked again.
"Nonononono. Audrey gone. Audrey taken. Charley failed. Charley bad bird. Bad bad bird." He said quietly, not daring to meet Sicily's eyes. The man, Blaze, came to stand beside his wife, who looked like he might burst into tears. "Are you boys alright?" he asked, looking them over.

With a rumble, the motorcycle came to a stop near them, letting off its two riders. Officer Jenny took off her helmet and looked at the stoutland that arrived just behind.
"Thank goodness you boys are safe!" Officer Jenny said, "Anyone hurt? Tell us exactly what happened."

Audrey grunted as she was pulled to her feet, struggling hopelessly. She didn't want to go anywhere with this man. She needed to stay here so they could find her. She needed to do something! She tried to lock eyes with cotton and whistled. She knew it was a longshot, the little fox pokemon hadn't even seen Audrey battle and her unusual command style, but maybe she would still understand.

When the decidueye dropped down the stoutland came short after. All three of the brothers got off the pokemon. Alex and Connor getting of the Stoutland and Robert getting off Decidueye. The oldest Robert walked over to Timothy and said, "Three hours."

"Yep." Timothy replied.

Then Alex being 2 years older than Timothy continued off of Robert's statement, "Three hours and you already have one of your friends hostage?!"

"Uh-huh." Tim said

Finally Connor came up being the middle kid of Robert and Alex and asked, "How is that even possible?!"

"I'm unlucky," Tim answered.

"That is not a valid answer," Connor replied.

"Then what is?!" Tim asked.

"Well let's just be thankful that no-one got hurt or burned, badly." Robert brought up. Alex looked at a black piece of ground that had seemed to be burnt. It was by luck the a big fire didn't start.

Alex pointed to the spot of burned grass, "What happened there?"

"The first encounter with the poacher." Tim answered.

Charlie rushed to Anthony and embraced him.

"Anthony I'm so glad you're ok!" She said. Charlie thought the worst and seeing that her son was ok had put her mind at ease, but Anthony didn't respond. He simply watched Blaze and Sicily with somber eyes. Charlie noticed this immediately. "Anthony...is there something wrong?"

"...He took Audrey...He took Audrey and Cotton I didn't do anything..." Anthony replied

"Oh..." Charlie realized that Anthony must be feeling a large amount of guilt and she knelt down to meet him eye to eye. "Honey there was nothing you could do...don't feel guilty over something you had no control over. Now don't you worry. We'll find both Audrey and Cotton and bring this guy to justice. Now chin up, things will only get better from here on out." said Charlie and Anthony managed to muster a small smile, but it disappeared a second later. Charlie turned to Sicily and Blaze. "I assume you're Audrey's parents? My condolences for the both of you. My name is Charlie Bech, I'm Anthony's mother."

Anthony turns to the officer and tells her the events that occured. "We were attacked by a poacher. It tried to kidnap two of our pokemon, my Fennekin Cotton and this Munchlax." He motions towards Munchie. "He got away with Cotton and he took my friend Audrey as a hostage I think...you're going to find them right? Both of them?"

---

Cotton heard the whistling and she didn't understand Audrey at first, but as Audrey whistled, the Poacher grew angrier.

"You little brat, you're going to give me away!" He said, and he covered Audrey's mouth with his gloved hand. Seeing the man being rough with Audrey, Cotton decided that this couldn't stand and mustering every ounce of courage she can, she bit the man's finger, causing him to cry out in pain and dropping Audrey and Cotton's cage in the process. The Carnivine wrapped itself around Audrey to keep her from moving right after the man dropped her. "You dumb beast! You're more trouble then you're worth!" the Poacher grabbed the cage and punted it across the field, causing it to crash and break against a tree, knocking the wind out of the small pokemon. The poacher turned to his pokemon and grabbed Audrey, slinging her over his shoulders. "Luckily I only need one of you to make my getaway." He said, before taking off, leaving the injured Fennekin to her fate.

Last edited:
Blaze nodded at Charlie. He knew the woman ment well, even her just being her proved that, but 'her condolences' felt sour, after all, she could hug her child. Her child was not a small girl who could not even call for help. Her child... her child was safe and he should be great full for that. The man listened to Anthony's words and before Officer Jenny could answer, he said. "Of course we will find her. And if he has hurt even a single hair on their heads!" Blaze said sneering, Sicily touched his arm, pulling his thoughts back to them.
"Like Blaze said, we'll find them." Officer Jenny said, watching the horizon. "Let's spit up and cover more ground. If you find ANYTHING either use you Pokedex to signal the rest of us, or have your pokemon use a move on the sky and we'll all come to meet you." She pulled out a crystal. "Stoutland! I need your help!" She said and a second stoutland joins them. Jenny got on its back, and added, "We'll search to the north, look for their scent.
Blaze and Sicily nodded. "I'll see if we can sense her." The mother said, pulling out two more crystals. "Please don't talk to me." She added, an alakazam and espeon joining her xatu. The five of them stood in a circle and they all close their eyes. Blaze walked a little farther away, his charzard following.
"We'll search the skys." He said, then he yelled. He yelled as loud as he could, projecting his voice over the valley "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!!" He shouted, then, as if that wasn't loud enough, the charzard roared, sending a flock of fletchling into the sky. Then, the two took off.

Audrey fought harder, trying to squirm out of his grip, her legs beating against his chest. Monster! You're a monster! She wanted to yell. Suddenly she looks up, hearing a faint yell and a roar. Dad! She thinks. He's here! He's coming to find me!

"Come on Anthony. The others are giving chase, we should do the same." Said Charlie and she pulls out a crystal "Forge give us a hand!" She brings out the Torkoal and Anthony nods.

"Robin!" He calls out, and the Rowlet circling above takes notice. "We need you to go find any clue for Audrey!" The Rowlet hoots in acknowledgement and flies off in search of the Poacher. Robin takes off east, towards the city, and with her eyes she scans the ground and sees the broken cage with the injured Fennekin in the middle and flies down. Anthony and Charlie who have been following Robin watches as the pokemon touched down and they came across the injured pokemon. "Cotton!" He cried out and ran over to the downed pokemon. He carefully picked her up, taking care not to injure her any further and held her close as she whimpers in pain.

"Anthony...oh dear...don't worry, we'll get her to the center soon. But this might mean the poacher might be nearby. Robin, you can keep searching right?" Asks Charlie and the Rowlet nods. Robin flies up and continues her search.

---

The Poacher hears the shout and roar and gulps.

"For the love of- They're already trying to look for me!?! This is just great!" Thought the Poacher as he tries to keep Audrey from squirming. He looks up into the sky and sees the Rowlet in the sky, and recognizes it as one of the brats. "They're that close!? I need to pick up the pace. I just need to get back to the truck and I'll be home free!" He makes his way towards the truck, no longer trying to stay hidden and focusing on just hoofing it to his goal.

Tom ran towards the direction that he heard something before. A big crash. He darted towards the area where the noise happened. Tim seeing this ran after the litten.

"Sorry can't chat found a clue." He said. The brothers, of course, ran after him.

Sicily opened her eyes, the glow lasting for just a moment she looked to the truck not to far away. "He's coming." She said, running over to the truck. Espion jumped onto the hood of the truck, growling at the direction he was coming from. Sicily pulled out her Pokedex and hit the alarm button, letting everyone know where she was. "Ready up" She said to her pokemon. Charley fluttered above them and Munchies wandered over, confused and in supervised.

Audrey did her best to be as in cooperative as possible, whistling frantically, the high pitched, 'Help Me!' whistle that she had used as a small child. It was only one in a series of such whistles she had developed to replace speech, but the rest didn't matter at this point, only the one that got her help. A shadow fell over her and the rawr of her father's charzard.

The group ended up running to where the Charizard was. The group of 4 saw the man holding Audrey. Holly, Stoutland and decidueye had followed of course. The 2 dog like pokemon ran to the poacher and attempted to get him in a hold him tightly with their teeth.

"That was fast." Tim said.

Anthony hears his pokedex's alarm and checks the dex, seeing that it was Sicily who let off the alarm, he makes his way over to the truck but stops when he sees the poacher being attacked by two canine pokemon, and a charizard flying above.

---

The poacher sees the two pokemon trying to pounce him and in a pinch his Stunky jumped in front of the two and lets off a poisonus gas, guarding his master from harm, and the carnivine did its part by firing off a vine whip at the flying charizard. The poacher continued, pretty much abandoning his pokemon as they covered his retreat.

"Oh no you don't. Alakazam get out here and use psychic on that poacher!" Alex yelled the Alakazam came out of the pokeball in his hand and used psychic on the poacher. When the man stopped running the pokemon attempted to bring it towards the group. Meanwhile Tim and Robert called their pokemon back.

Last edited:
The poacher was lifted into the air by the psychic. He was so close, but was finally captured by the Alakazam. Seeing that he was now unable to run away, and that several people were closing in, in addition to the fact that he had no more pokemon, the Poacher fell back to his last resort. He brings Audrey up front and pulls out a pocket knife and brings it to her face.

"Don't come any closer! I'll cut her, I'll do it I swear!" He shouted

---

Anthony stayed his distance, as he was worried about what could happen should he try anything. Charlie was right behind him, and when she saw the poacher threatening to harm Audrey she grabs her son's hand, to keep him from rushing in haphazardly.

Audrey took deep shuttering breaths, trying to keep her cool with the knife being so close to her face. She saw her father and Charzard land just to her left, her mother and the psych pokemon running from the truck to meet them. Sicily threw out her hand, her eyes glowing the same color as Espion's and the knife beginning to glow to match. She was trying to pull the knife away from her daughter.

The Poacher felt the knife tug away from his hand. He quickly looked around and saw the Espion and Sicily with their eyes glowing and he grips his knife, trying to keep it his hands and presses it against Audrey's cheek.

"Don't even think about you freak! Try another trick and little lady is going to end up with a couple of scars!"

---

Anthony saw the man threaten Audrey and he knew he couldn't stand by like before. He looked around for anything he could throw, a stick or a rock or something, but he saw something better. Robin was directly above the man, keeping her distance and keeping a close eye on the poacher. Anthony thought that he would only have one chance to save Audrey and he pointed at the poacher.

"Robin use peck!" He cried out before taking his hand from his mother and charging forward. The bird suddenly flew down to begin pecking at the man's head. The Poacher was confused and rather annoyed at what happened and he quickly took his knife and tried to attack the Rowlet, but that was the chance he needed to tackle the Poacher. The Poacher was too preoccupied to anticipate Anthony's tackle, and the impact caused him to drop his knife and Audrey.

Audrey was free. She fell out of the man's grip and scrambled away from him straight into her mother's arms. Sicily hugged her daughter tight, tears streaming from her eyes, once again a their normal deep brown.
"It's OK. You're safe now..." She whispered, relived beyond words. "I've got you. You're safe."
Audrey nodded into her mother's shoulder, Charley on her head, cawing happily.
"Charzard, fire spin." Blaze said, his voice carrying a dark thread of anger. Charzard growled, fire issuing from his mouth and surrounding the poacher in a ring of flames, making sure he wouldn't be able to escape. Sicily suddenly looked up, eyes on her husband.
"Blaze. Don't."
"Charzard. Flare Blitz." Blaze said, not looking at his wife. Charzard's entire body became engulfed in flames. He growled, lifting his wings to attack the Poacher.
"BLAZE!" This voice made Charzard pause. Officer Jenny at the group. "You've done enough." The man didn't look at Jenny.
"He... He scared her. He hurt her!" He said, anger dripping from his tone.
"And he will be punished to the full extent of the law. But by the law. Have Charzard stand down." She said. Blaze waited a beat longer then walked away. Charzard growled menacingly at the poacher before shaking off the fire cloak and following his trainer.

The Poacher was engulfed by flames, and Anthony was right next to the flames. He could hear the Poacher cower inside and was close to being burnt himself until officer Jenny was able to get Blaze to call off his Charizard. Anthony was relieved, a little singed, but releived. The Poacher wasn't so lucky as his entire body was covered in ash and he fell on his back, unable to get back up, but relatively unharmed. Charlie runs up to Anthony and gives him a big embrace as his reckless actions made her heart skip a beat, as well as him being so close to a swirling torrent of fire. Her sadness turned to anger as she releases Anthony and walks up to Blaze, shoving him to get his attention.

"You moronic man! You nearly killed my son!" She shouted at Blaze

Officer Jenny ran over to the poacher, her stoutland standing above the man as Jenny pulled a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on the man's wrists. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!" She says, pulling him to his feet. Audrey watched this for a moment, then pulled away from her mother, signing frantically. Charley wasn't paying attention, but it didn't matter, Sicily spoke as much sign language as she did.
"Calm down, calm down. Slow it. I can't go that fast." Sicily said, in both speech and guesture. Audrey took a deep breath and went slower. "Anthony found Cotton. She's OK. As far as the munchlax...." She looked over at the truck and realized that they had lost track Audrey's pokemon along the way. Audrey looked at her mother shocked as she pulled out Munchie's crystal. There was a flash of light and Munchie returned to her crystal.

Blaze stopped, looking at Charlie. He looked back at Anthony then at his mother. Only than did he truly grasp everything that he had nearly done. "I... I'm sorry." He said, then continued on his way, trying to hold back tears.

Charlie looked at the man's pained face and she redrew her anger. The man has gone through enough without her lecture about fire safety at least. "It's fine. I'm just glad your daughter was safe...I'm sorry for assaulting" She replied. Anthony walks up to her and gives her a small nudge to alert her. She turns to see her son holding Cotton's crystal with a worried look on his face. Without a word she embraced her son to let him know that everything was going to be ok. The two left immediately for the nearest pokemon center in Blackberry City.

Sicily watched her husband and Charzard fly off with pursed lips. She knew he would go home and she would meet them at the house, but she worried. Audrey pulled on her mother's hand. "OK. We'll go. Let's get Charley looked at. And you. You've got to promise to let Nurse Joy have a look at you. Audrey nodded, and moved Charley from her tangled hair to her shoulder. The two of them followed Anthony and Charlie on to Blackberry city.

Tim said his farewells to his brothers as they went off. Tim had called back his 2 remaining pokemon of his pokemon and got his baggage. Then he preceeded to follow Audrey.

Last edited:
Back