Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Mount Anteceon

The woman's face fell imidately, her tone serious as she said. "Oh. I see. I'll bring a search party right away. Where are you exactly?" She asked, already standing, putting on her jacket and moving outside.

"Ok, I'll be right there. Stay where you are until I get there. You hear me Timothy? Don't go searching for this guy, it could be dangerous." She stood beside her bike, pulling a helmet off the wall. "Promise me."

"Fine." Tim said. He hung up and called back all of the pokemmon. he called out for Tom and Holly and whistled for Charley. The cat and dog came back instantly they were waiting for Charley.

Last edited:
Jenny nodded, hoping that her words had made enough of an impact. She stowed her pokegear, put on her helmet, got on her bike and tore out of the parking lot. She would need to be quick if she wanted to save Timothy's friend, it might have been two long already. She made a few calls and in just minutes she had a search team ready to meet her just on the edge of town.
When the officer arrived there were already people just at the edge.
"We tried to call Audrey, she didn't pick up. She wouldn't not pick up." Said Sicily Petibone. "She left today and hasn't called, so we don't know." The mother seemed on the edge of panic. Her husband stood behind her, tossing a crystal and catching it nervously.
"If that bastard hurt her..." Blaze said angrily.
"Don't worry, if it's her, we'll find her." Said Officer Jenny. She looked up as three young men came running down the street.
"We're here!" Shouted the tallest.
"Mom send her regards! And hopes that we find the kid" Said the youngest.
"Let's go! What are we waiting for?" Said the middle one, pulling out a crystal.
Jenny nodded at them. "Thanks for coming. Just a few more people should show up then we can go."
Another showed up with her torcoal to help with the search "I'm ready to go."

Charley didn't listen. He flew closer to them, circling high overhead but not coming into land.

"Anthony change of plans. we are going to stay put." He said. He whistled louder than before for Charley.

"Is someone come to help?" Asks Anthony. He holds a concerned Robin in his arms, and had opened the pokeblock container for Munchie to snack on.

"Yeah and probably an entire search party." Tim said.

"I didn't want to do this..." Tim said to himself.

"Charley she might get hurt if we get near!" He yelled.

Munchies was placated by the open block case. She let go of Anthony and began munching on the little blocks happily.

Charley looked down at the two boys. He narrowed his eyes, giving the landscape one last look before circling slowly down to land on Tim's shoulder. "Officer Jenny! Officer Jenny! In case of emergency call Officer Jenny."

As the Gym Leader of Cloudberry, it was his sworn duty to watch over the region, so the man, Dyno, didn't hesitate to answer the call. With his Pikachu close behind him, he came up on the small search party, rather oblivious to the details of the emergency they were facing.

2rx8ns0.jpg

Officer Jenny's phone would ring. When she answered, she would instantly recognize Professor Dogwood's voice.

"Hi Jenny. I heard about the unfortunate kidnapping incident. I feel terrible, especially sense they are new trainers who recently got their Pokemon from me. I called in the calvary to help in the search. Since I can’t be there to help, my fill in should do quite nicely. He should be there any time now! Good luck!”

The sound of a click could be heard as Dogwood hung up the phone. Then suddenly, something appeared in the sky, and it was moving fast. Very fast!

In no time, a Dragonite was landing on the ground. Levi hopped off it’s back and walked over to the search party.

“I heard a trainer got kidnapped by some poachers. Professor Dogwood informed me of the situation. We haven’t had an incident of this magnitude since Team Rocket was last seen. Because of that, the Anteceon Regional Authority has sent me to investigate as well as find and recover the trainer.”

Officer Jenny nods at him. "Good! We're all here. Let's get going then." She said moving towards her bike.
"WAIT!" Came a yell and everyone turned. It was professor Cedar. He ran up to the group, Dis on one shoulder, Charge on another. "I've got something for you guys." He says. "Everyone! Pokedexs out!" Jenny pulled out her Pokedex, the others doing the same. Cedar pulled out his Pokedex and waved it over everyone else's. "This should allow you to track the missing Pokedex. We've marked the relative location on the map but within 100 feet and you'll be able to track them." He explained.
"Thanks professor." Said Jenny. He nodded grimly.
"Good luck. Make sure everyone comes home safe." He said looking around at all of them.
"Let's go." Said Blaze, a flask of red light issuing from his crystal and a charzard appearing. He climbed on and the dragon pokemon took off. His wife followed soon after on a xato. Jenny tore off across the plain on her bike with Charlie on the back, a stoutland carrying two brothers close after and the third on a ducidueye overhead.

Last edited:
"I don't think Charley did see anything unusual, otherwise don't you think he would head towards it?" Anthony replied. "Besides, even if he did, you said we're supposed to stay here remember. I don't want to think what that man would do to Audrey if we make a wrong move..."

----

Cotton was curled up into a ball to protect herself from the Stunky. The Stunky had been terrifying her ever since she was brought here but her friend had scared the creature away time and time again, giving the the Fennekin some relief. With Cotton securely locked up however, there was little she could do. She simply stayed put and shivered in fear.

Last edited:
Charley shook his head. "No Audrey. No nothing!" He said, flapping his wings angrily. He was frustrated. There had been life before Audrey, but it had been fleeting and full of strange people and learning. Since he had come to be the girl's voice, he had actually been part of a family, loved and respected and cared for. With out Audrey, he felt lost and alone as she probably did. He just wanted her back.

Audrey gently touched Cotton though the bars of the cage, shushing her quietly. The fox pokemon had soft, warm fur that was oddly comforting in light of waht they were going through. Its Ok. We're going to get out of this. She repeated over and over in her mind, hoping Cotton would understand.

Last edited:
"Then the only thing we can do is wait..." Tim said. He took out a book from his bag and opened it from the beginning.

Last edited:
2rx8ns0.jpg
Levi hopped on his Dragonite and pulled out his own Pokedex. His Pokedex was just slightly different than the normal trainers. His Pokedex already had all the Pokemon available in the region. His Dragonite took off, flying at a very very slow pace. Well, at least a slow pace for a Dragonite. Just over the tops of any trees in the area. He was scanning the ground, as was his Dragonite. His Pokedex was set to alert him for a signal if he passed by the missing trainers. Professor Cedar had said that the Pokedex would track someone, up to a certain distance. It certainly made sense, as the Pokedex have GPS for maps and navigation through the region.

"Dragonite, take us down. I want to go on foot and let you look from the sky." The Dragonite cried in understanding as it landed on the mountain. "Scan from the skies, as fast as you can," Levi said to his Pokemon as it took flight again, this time jetting off to search for the missing trainer. Levi began walking himself, using his Pokedex as a guide.

Anthony sits down with Robin in his arms, and gently pets her to keep her and himself calm. "So...what book is that?" He asks

---

Cotton calms down at Audrey's petting, but she was put back into her state of fright when the poacher comes walking by with his Carnivine.

"Dang it, dang it, dang it!" He cursed before turning to Audrey "You and your little twerp friends had to get in my way didn't you? Now get up!" He grabs Audrey in one hand and easily lifts up the girl, and picks up Cotton's cage with the other. "We're going on little trip." He leaves his hideout with his Stunky and Carnivine following closely behind.

Timothy looked up at Anthony and said, "It is a guide on all the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon out there. It shows all known information on them. It also has a message with unknown in it." He looked back down at the book. Meanwhile laying down next to Holly Tim's ears perked up. He sat up and meowed where it had heard the said noise.

Back