Resolved/Answered Moving a thread?

Minerva

South of the Border, West of the Sun
Is there any way I could get a thread archived? My energy for the idea kinda died, but I want to run it again at some point in the future.

Is there a way I could get the thread archived, but not deleted?

Thank you for your inquiry,

What section of the forums is this thread located?

We do have archives for Epic Roleplays and Roleplaying threads, however, these are normally relocated after 3 months of inactivity. I am not sure what the site policy is for moving a thread to the archive sooner however, @Tiko or @Dashmiel will have an answer to that!

Thank you for your inquiry,

What section of the forums is this thread located?

We do have archives for Epic Roleplays and Roleplaying threads, however, these are normally relocated after 3 months of inactivity. I am not sure what the site policy is for moving a thread to the archive sooner however, @Tiko or @Dashmiel will have an answer to that!

Thank you for the info! I would like this moved to the Roleplay archives please! I've put the idea on the back burner and will not be using it for now.

The archives are for actual started roleplays that have their own dedicated forums so we can clean up the forums and keep from building up dozens of defunct sub forums but also allows us an easy way to reinstate them if activity resumes.

For normal threads, the forum process of sorting by activity takes care of things. Just edit the thread to change the prefix from open to closed. As other activity is generated, it'll get pushed further and further back in the activity listings.

You can reopen it and bump it back to the top with a post in the thread when you want to run it again (or you can leave it and just make a new thread later).

Back