Departing Moving on... to another site

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
tl;dr: I am moving to another rp site that better caters to my interests as an intellectually gifted high schooler.

I haven't been on this site for a very long time, and have few partners/friends here, but I believe it's only fair to them to formally say goodbye before I disappear.

I am now a high school Pre-AP student (being a freshman I can't take AP classes yet), and will often be quite busy with school. In addition to that, I've begun role-playing on a different site, and I'd rather choose one to use rather than keeping up with two separate forums.

You can find me on RPNation where I will continue to be active, my username is the same as it is here. RPN has a larger community and there's always something to do there, in contrast to STC, where I could go days with no notifications and nothing to write. I'll admit this could be due to me preferring niche fandoms that few are familiar with, but on RPN there's thousands of members (and 1000+ online at any given time) so it's much easier to find partners. For those reasons, I will be stopping all activity here on STC and moving to RPN. This may or may not be a permanent change.

I likely will not respond to any replies on this thread. Oyasumi (goodnight; used figuratively here), STC!

Huh, I'm there too. I'm pretty drifty, after all. So I hope to see you there. Watch out for strangers on the way!

Back