Interest Check .: Multiple Story Ideas :.

Anaee

Hello, My name is Rae :)

It has been quite awhile since I have been on this site, and I am quite interested to get my writing up and going once again! Before I begin and tell you my ideas, please let me introduce and tell you a little about my self!
(If you don't want read the following bullet points, feel free to pass them by. I just wanted to give more information on the type of writer I am!)
About The Writer
  • Depending on the story and situation, I can write a fair amount of paragraphs/responses which is around three-five paragraphs, but they can be shorter or longer depending the type of story we are creating and the kind of interactions I receive from my fellow writers!
  • My grammer is not perfect. If something is confusing to you please, please, please let me know and I will fix it and or try and explain my meaning to you in the best way possible!
  • I preferable play female characters, however I am not afraid and opened to playing male characters if the story asks for it!
  • I enjoy different types of genres such as romance, slice-of-life-fantasy worlds, magic, adventures, ghost stories, fairy tales, world building, time traveling... ect, ect..
  • I am open and flexible to ideas. You think the story is getting kind of slow? Wanting to add some spice or some action? Please fill free to share! That's the whole point of writing stories together! :) I won't be offended!
  • I am currently attending my second year of college, so if I am unable to quickly reply, please do not be worried. I will do my best to let you know and get back to you within reason!

Now onto the stories!

Genre: Fantasy, slice-of-life, horror, slight gore, quest, adventure

Idea: An academy for reapers and demons. A burning rivalry and hatred for the two beings for Reapers have been bred to hunt demons since the day were born, as for demons, they were created to destroy and conquer anything or anyone that crossed their path and territory. The two species were brought together to participate within a competition to hunt for stray and evil devils, a stronger demon that seems to have no self of control like most lesser demons.
The unlikely pairs must collect 13 souls by the end of the school year to be able to graduate, however, if students are unsuccessful, a worst punishment awaits.
Within the school year, students must learn to cooperate with their worst enemy to succeed, and uncover secrets that lives within the school itself.

Notes: This was just brief intro and cut throat what the story will be about, their will be more details added if enough people are interested!

I will post more story ideas tomorrow!
(currently 2 AM here and didn't realize it until now o_O)

Back