Museums Truly are Gate to Other Times and Places OOC

Niiyuke

Here is where the lines blur and the two groups can get together in peace. Say hello, get to know each other, and lets all plot some chaos and fun together.

Keekeel's character has been put up in the thread for anyone who is interested in looking. We are all looking forward to a great time. Spriggan, my original partner in crime, was very pleased to hear you would be joining us.

Oh, you are in an rp together? I didn't tell him your name, just that we had two more friends joining us.

Yay! More bad guys! This will be exciting! This can be like a Legion of Doom vs the Justice League Scenario! Amber could be our Batman. The good guy that unintentionally helps the bad guys. (I'm talking about the one storyline where Batman planned a way to beat each member of the Justice League and Lex Luthor/Vandal Savage found the plans and enacted them but the newest member, Cyborg, was able to threat the plans!)

Nice thought phoenix, but Amber's abilities totally screw over Fia in a large way. I'm apparently a vindictive bastard to myself

You say that but our heroes are going to need every bit of help they can get - mine is still convinced that he just had a hefty night.

I saw this. While Amber's throbbing head might lead to someone thinking she was drinking, the lack of power lines and telephone poles tells her otherwise

Back