Museums Truly are Gate to Other Times and Places OOC

I know the feeling Cheelm. At least you got a minute to post.

I saw your post spriggan. I'll get on mine when I have a functional brain cell. Missing sleep sucks.

Lord work is kicking my ass. We are on mandatory overtime now because people are quitting. Save me....Anyway, I should be able to get the post out for Fia today and post the other new bad guys profile so he can start to. Sorry for the delay everyone.

It's okay! My work is dealing with the parameters because of the virus yet they still want everyone to work as normally as before. It's stressful. But you got this!

I know the pain Phoenix. We have so many new rules and they keep changing every day. It's making me go bat shit crazy. Lets not even get into the face masks. So hard to breathe in. Ah well, step one done. Profile posted. Now for the fun part of playing a psychotic shape shiftier bent on mass murder.

No worries, but since the post order isn't on this OOC, I'll copy it over:

So the order is, for anyone who can't be bothered to scroll up every time to check, is:
  1. Niiyuke
  2. GreenPhoenix3
  3. Sostos
  4. Appletree
  5. Cheelm

So I just got asked if there is room for one more student. I'll let them post after Cheelm so that they can join the rotation.

Once again Sostos, thanks. I'm going to put it up on the first page when I finally get a sec. Work is killing me right now. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Ok, so here is the update. The person who contacted me has changed thier mind. I have posted in the main thread so the cycle can continue.

Hey everyone, quick update from Niiyuke. They are currently swamped with work but should be able to get caught up on things on wednesday.

Back