Music Share: What's Playing?

Delektable! If that game is half as good as its music, I may actualy try it out...

I guess this is safe for work? Just... Not sure.... I never am with music videos. xD..

Last edited:
All the more reason to post it, then, as a big fuck you to those "people". I'd love to punch there "cultural senzitivity" down there throat, along vith all there teeth. They are the reason Europe is going to fuck-all. Oh, and please, dont call those libe-tard assholes "feminists". They sully the term by calling them-selvs that.

Beutiful music, btw! Heres something on the same topic...

Oh dont get me vrong, I'm all for female equality. I consider my-self a feminist, and I'd be the first one in the trenches (literaly, not crying like a bitch and throwing a tantrum like they do, playing a passive-agressive "I'm a victim" card) if that gets threatened over here. And to protect my culture and racial identity. Hence why I go on yellow-alert, evry time I see a rag-head in the streets (thankfuly not many of those goat-fuckers here, and I plan on keeping it that way). But vhat they are doing has NOTHING to do vith female equality. If they cared 1 bit about female equality, they wuldnt endorse Muslim culture and its decidedly UN-equal view on women. Its a sham. It has to do vith turning evryone in-to victims, so evryone is a "equally" de-powered victim to the elite. So yes, tehnically evryone wuld be equal, except the elite, who can just stomp all over "little people". Its not about gender at all, its about keeping control in the hands of a few. And yes, it also has to do vith covering the elite's asses, so they can engage in all kinds of degenerate behavior and get away vith it.

Globalist assholes playing a shell-game on the sheeple. Thats all there is to it. And the sheeple buy it, vhats tragic.

Nice track! Heres 1 more! :)

Last edited:
I'm massively into Billy Joel, but my favorite song has to be 'Ballad of Billy the Kid'. I don't know why, but western inspired music is something I quite like, such as 'Wild West Hero', an ELO song.

I've embraced the holiday cheer and am listening to a Youtube Christmas playlist ^.^

The Blue Oyster Cult is one of my favorite bands of all time! They have amazing songs like Godzilla, Take Me Away, Cities On Flame With Rock N Roll, Flaming Telepaths, Summer of Love, and Burnin' For You.

And then there's Bertha by The Grateful Dead...

Back