Music Share: What's Playing?

I can't post links yet but here's some songs and artists I love and would like to share:

Jet Airliner by Steve Miller Band
The Gambler- Kenny Rogers
With Me- Sum 41

Fun fact: This song gained 0 points in Eurovision, 23rd one to do so and our third one that got 0 points. The reason was that the song's name was translated to 'sleep to the bomb', 'bomb out' and 'bomb away'... And there were some bombings made by IRA in UK sometime before the Eurovision.

Lol that sucks... but... are you sure thats why they didnt get any points? Not to mince words, that guy's voice sounds a bit off-tone XD at least to me. Maybe if the song had a beter singer... normaly I love '80's music, but this one just dont do it for me.

Aniway, heres some Marilyn Manson. I can never get enogh of that guy!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I know. It is a bad song, but it is not really a song worthy of 0 points, now is it? It's not THAT horrendous on its own.

Been jumping between this and 'Birdhouse in Your Soul', which...Is kind of a bizarre pairing, saying it aloud.

Lol for (one of) the lines of work I'm in, they are PERFECT. :) I love to set up some mood music before action. Usualy I go more subtle, but... over the top works, too!

Speaking of more subtle...

This one is a no-brainer.

Back