MxF Angel and Demon x Human Girl

KittyInTheHat

A DOLLMAKER WITH MY HAIR??? YAAAAAASSSS
Hi, guys!

Okay, so I'm willing to start up one or two more rps, but you need to know that I don't know how often I will post. Life is a lot different for me now that I've returned and I have neither the time or the interest to do what I used to do. I'm sorry guys, but I may be one of those people that post twice a month, though I will work very hard to make sure that doesn't happen.

Stick with me -- this gets kind of long, but it's all important.

I love romance. I would say it's almost a requirement in my rps. I like *blushes* love triangles and old flame/they were separated. Also, we both need to be moving things forward. If I play the male, that doesn't mean mine has to be the only one conveying feelings or promoting romance. All of this being said, please take note of some limitations that I have: I only do male x female pairings.

Let's see... I prefer character sheets, need pictures (I'm fine with anime, real people, or art, but we need to have the same style. Anime with real people... uh... weird. Art and real people can go together, like for fantasy and you want to have a character in wicked-awesome armor or another race, then art is basically a must, but since the art is generally at least semi-realistic, then it works!), personalities are not a must. I don't use for my characters anymore, but you totally can.

I put effort into my posts, and I don't want to be pumping out three huge paragraphs when my rp partner does like, one paragraph that I can barely work with. Please, try to give me several options of what can happen next, instead of me just struggling to write the one. ALTHOUGH. For super intense conversations, say... a love confession, one sentence, as long as it is dialogue is totally fine.

OKAY! I'm down to just one opening now!

1: Who likes supernatural romance? Like, where a few of our characters enter this 'haunted manor' for a joke and end up pissing off this ghost guy, who decides to trap them there, and it turns out this manor, while it looks small from the outside, turns out to be huge and with grounds and everything that didn't seem to be there before. Oh, and it's house to tons of monsters. Maybe a fancy hotel. But NOT like Hotel Transylvania.

And...

2: Some sort of a supernatural demons and angels coming to Earth. Maybe a demon was sent to cause trouble, and the angel was sent down to fix that trouble and destroy the demon, but he ends up getting mixed up with the complexities of Earth. I call the angel and demon, so if my partner could start their characters by making a girl that would get caught up with Shayton (the demon) and then Anahera (the angel) comes down and gets mixed up with the girl too. Um... did I say I like love triangles?
Idea for plot: The girl needs a flatmate (I'm proudly an American, but saying "apartment mate" is just so weird.) and is so desperate for the financial aid that she doesn't refuse when the only applicant is a dude. It would probably be Anahera.

Changes in plot and things are totally fine. It'll probably happen.

If you are interested in any, shoot me a pm or say it here.

P.S. I prefer threads for the actual rp, seeing as I can edit and delete posts where I can't do it on pms. Also I want the character sheets repeated on the thread if we figure them out in pms so I don't have to be constantly going back and finding our pm thread, the page we posted our character(s) on, and then coming right back to finish reading or writing on the thread.

Last edited:
Well you know what. I’ve norhing better to do and I try to check every day. So let’s write some romance.

*SNORT* XDXD Cool. I'm glad someone responded. #2 Hasn't been grabbed, and I would really like to play it.

Wow, that first one sounds hell of a lot like an idea that's been playing around in my head for what feels like years. Are you secretly a mind reader?

If you still have a slot open, I'd love to do something with you. It doesn't have to be one of the ideas you mentioned if they're taken. I'm willing to try almost anything.

Wow, that first one sounds hell of a lot like an idea that's been playing around in my head for what feels like years. Are you secretly a mind reader?

If you still have a slot open, I'd love to do something with you. It doesn't have to be one of the ideas you mentioned if they're taken. I'm willing to try almost anything.
XD funnily enough, I got the base of the idea from one of those stupid romance visual novel game apps that you can get. You know, the ones that hook you in, but in two seconds you have to spend money to keep the game moving. Bleh.

And I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure it's closed now. ALTHOUGH. I will consider (no promises) if you have some of your own ideas to throw at me. :)

Ya know what? Scratch that. I'd LOVE to play the first one with you! I have ideas and characters already.

Well, Im pretty sure I've never played one of those games, but who cares where you got the idea from ^^ I'm all for giving it a go

:D Good for you--they're a waste unless you have a ton of money to throw away. Although... this one was inspiring, so I guess it wasn't all bad. :emoji_shrug:

True enough.

You say you already have ideas and characters? Chuck them at me and I'll see what my brain comes up with in response.

Are you still searching for someone for the second idea? It sounds interesting. ^.^

Are you still searching for someone for the second idea? It sounds interesting. ^.^
I am indeed!

Ahem Ahem

1. How many character can you play?

2. Would you be willing to play a second (or more) romance if, for some reason, side characters decide they want to get some of each other?

3. I have already chosen real pics for Anahera and Shayton, but if you would prefer we use anime, that works too.

1. I can play multiple characters as needed, just need a base idea on what you would like and I kinda like to get creative from there. I’m also able to play male characters but feel I’m better at the female role.

2.Heck yes, I love giving the side characters some love here and there!

3. For pics, I usually go with anime pics or drawing. However if you have something chosen already I can be flexible and find something that works with you!

1. Awesome. At least we'll need some friends for Miss Human to gush to. Some neighbers noticing a young man acting as though he lives inside that apartment with Miss Human. ;3 co-workers, fellow students (if we wanna stick her in school. I wouldn't really know how to play it as I'm not in college, but if you think it can work.), etc etc... Whatever roles you think could come up and would be worthwhile to play.

2. XD Excellent!

3. I can both choose anime pics for the dudes or give you a link to my "Use - Women and Girls" board on Pinterest. You pick.

1. lmao heck yes, noisy nieghbors xDD as for the college thing, nor am I so yeah, I bet we can figure something out tho!

2. yeeeett

3. Honestly either or, whatever is easier for you! I’ll go with what ever you choose!

I believe I may have found something for the girl so I think should be good tho!

Last edited:
3. JDVSOGAOBAOWPQVDOAGODBUDHSV I DONT KNOW. Howz bout I show you the pics I have now and then we can decide. Maybe it'll help you make up your mind because I seriously don't care either way.

3. lmaoooo sorry sorry, okay, I just did some searching so I believe I found something for the girl!

I’m sorry dear! >.< thank you tho! That does help a lot! Is there a character sheet I could fill out for you through pm ?

Back