New User My Intro Topic

Siege

One Part Saiyan, One Part Demon
Hello Everyone! I may be new here, but I'm not new to the Roleplay things.

I've been Role-playing for almost 2 years now. I am ready to start Role-playing here and cannot wait to see what Roleplay groups or topics I could get into!

Hi, and welcome! Great to see you and it looks like if you haven't already been approved that you're already well on your way to getting there. Let me know if you need anything.

You got it. And thanks for letting me know that I'm on my way to getting approved. I've been waiting for a while.

If you have not already been approved here is the best way to do it.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

That is a little excerpt from the thread about getting your account approved. So if you follow that through and post in a few more of those areas it should get Tiko's attention. One thing to keep in mind is that it isn't about quantity of posts, but quality.

I have posted in those areas, just not topics, rather I've posted replies.

Yeah, I was just looking things over. It looks like maybe your account hit a glitch or something. So, if you can't post in role plays (If you can you've been approved) I would maybe post again in the help desk. Don't PM the admin since that gets a bit overwhelming, but if you leave a note in the Help desk that would be good. I know that the admin's work hard to make sure things run smooth and they try to fix bugs or little glitches promptly. If they want to see something else from you before approval they'd definitely let you know too.

Umm. Hello I am new to this website and roleplay in general also. I hope to find some nice stories on here!

Back