New User My Introduction

Datasage

Hi, I'm Datasage. I'll be 26 this year. I'm an avid roleplayer. I've been around the internet, searching for pan-fandom roleplays, and many other types of RPs. Your site was one of the most interesting ones I've come across. I'm also a huge fan of DC and Marvel Comics RPGs, and hate that the top sites for it were taken down. I'm going to be doing some RPing here, hopefully in the future.

welcome to STC! i'm sure people will share your interests so no worries, happy 25th!

It's great to have you, Datasage! this site has several cross-over RP's (I assume that's what a pan-fandom is) and a great community, so I'm certain you'll enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome @Datasage! I hope you find what you are looking for in every way. There are many rps here that allow OCs. An epic I have currently is Shinobi World a Naruto based RP. What sort of others are you looking for? And I believe there are a few DC and Marvel based rps around here.

~Jessie James

I'm looking for DC, Teen Titans, Megaman (Starforce or Battle Network) Code Lyoko, Young Justice, Transformers, and many others. Sad to say Naruto is not one of them.

Welcome to STC! I don't generally do fandom-based RP's, but if you ever want to venture out into doing original characters I'd be happy to help. :)

Welcome to STC!

I'm Wade, and if you're looking for a more fandom based RP, I have a forum here you could join once you're approved.

Back