My RP Experience

MyZelda9

Shy girl
I've been roleplaying for probably at least 3 years. I think I started "roleplaying" on an online game called Free Realms. When it was shut down, I stopped roleplaying for a while, but then I roleplayed again on Google+, and I've moved on to other websites. The most I can type is up to a paragraph, but that's rare for me. I usually do 1-2 sentences. My characters are also really shy, so that's probably the main reason why I don't type much, because they don't talk a lot until they feel more comfortable around someone. My favorite RP genre is romance, so I do MxF, MxM, and FxF, but I also do slice of life, modern, fantasy, etc. I hope I can RP with someone, soon...

I won't lie. I'm more accustomed to writing several paragraphs; in my prime, I normally averaged between 1000-2000 words. Initially I begun in 2007 on a Pokemon website. I was dreadful and outside of my horrid grammar and spelling, I could muster a paragraph if I was lucky. We all start somewhere and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If you would like, I would be more than happy to write something with you. Just message me via private message with any idea you have. I'll even stick to writing no more than a paragraph. :) I'm sure we can wing it and come up with something fitting for your style and skill level.

~M

I won't lie. I'm more accustomed to writing several paragraphs; in my prime, I normally averaged between 1000-2000 words. Initially I begun in 2007 on a Pokemon website. I was dreadful and outside of my horrid grammar and spelling, I could muster a paragraph if I was lucky. We all start somewhere and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If you would like, I would be more than happy to write something with you. Just message me via private message with any idea you have. I'll even stick to writing no more than a paragraph. :) I'm sure we can wing it and come up with something fitting for your style and skill level.

~M

Oh, cool! Thank you!

Back