My various works

Arthro

Arthropod Enthusiast
I don't draw often, but here are some of the things I've drawn over the years.
YgpjshP.png

This was an imaged used in a school project in 9th grade. We had to describe our worldview, or what we think life is. I described life as an endless, foul tunnel that you are forced through by a train moving at walking speed. You are chained to it, so you either have the choice of walking until you tire out, or lying down on the tracks and ending your life immediately.
dxIUIyp.png

The crew steps back behind the cover of the tall trees and dense foliage of the planet Illustrus. They know they have been discovered, and are prepared to attack whoever it is that plans on attacking their campfire.
a4F1z6n.png

Tagil often likes visiting the bio arches, on the outskirts of the one remaining city on Hethic. He is unexpectedly followed by his one and only friend, Pearl.
Kif1nhC.png

The Knight's blade is imbued with a powerful energy that smites victims on their last breath. Instead of killing them, however, they are sent directly to a land made perfect for them. However, this boy's perfect world is a dense jungle full of gigantic bugs, which he tames for the inevitable return of his enemy.
2r4f74Z.png

198 standing on the coastline of Illustrus. It's somewhat cold for him here, as he's used to the sweltering temperatures of his homeworld.
SNAcflh.png

The discovery of the 198 on Lebeyon, a largely uninhabited deathworld full of lava, fire, and a thick unbreathable atmosphere. He joins the crew immediately, mistaking them for a different set of humans that had been the first to find him nearly 300 years prior.
PoSybyv.png

spac marnei
L2jJfM2.png
A young girl strays a bit from her primitive tribe, and finds a floating, intelligent, purple crystal that appears to have fallen from the stars above. They're friends now.

Last edited:
Back