Naomi tries to draw-

Petaloúdes

I really like legs
I saw an artwork section and I got engulfed in everybody else's art-
Well, I decided I could take part. Listen - My art is not nearly as good as anybody else's. I'm still young and pretty inexperienced, but even though I'm very self-conscious, I wouldn't call myself bad. I decided to just show off some stuff that I was proud of!
I guess I'll post further in this thread in the future. I also have a DeviantArt page!
http://nathanrezkoye.deviantart.com/
I also have a Google Plus, but frankly, I have too many mental breakdowns on there to be confident in sharing it here so-
Anyway, have some art! They're all my characters :)
Also, I'm not sure that they're gonna show up, it's been bugging out for me- It keeps saying "view attachment [number]" and then saying I don't have permission to view that page-

View attachment 699 View attachment 700 View attachment 701 View attachment 702 View attachment 703 View attachment 705 View attachment 706

Gorgeous work! Can't wait to see what else you have! Love the one on the bottom. The anatomy one!

Oh my god I honestly started blushing just then-
Thank you so much!! I assumed I was kind of bad at anatomy-
By the way, I looked through your art and was absolutely stunned at how beautiful yours was! :D

Oh my god I honestly started blushing just then-
Thank you so much!! I assumed I was kind of bad at anatomy-
By the way, I looked through your art and was absolutely stunned at how beautiful yours was! :D

Thank you! I still have a lot of work to do but practise makes perfect :)

The colours.... so pretty OwO I absolutely love your use of composition and flow within your pieces. You've clearly got a natural gift for how art works - keep practicing and the refinement of style and anatomy will be easy, it's the ability to understand how the visuals work that are important, and you've clearly got that DOWN. Beautiful work so far and really, really gorgeous use of colour <3 I'm envious :p

The colours.... so pretty OwO I absolutely love your use of composition and flow within your pieces. You've clearly got a natural gift for how art works - keep practicing and the refinement of style and anatomy will be easy, it's the ability to understand how the visuals work that are important, and you've clearly got that DOWN. Beautiful work so far and really, really gorgeous use of colour <3 I'm envious :p

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! I'm so sorry I got back to you so late! Thank you so much for the kind words! And you shan't need to be envious - anybody can draw with enough practice! I'm glad I started when I was young :)

Back