Votes: 1 25.0%
  • D and D

• Harry Potter

• Other

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Oh, I meant like how in Narnia, the kids were part of some prophecy and that's why they were there. To fulfill the prophecy and defeat the White Witch. Will our journey be something akin to that? We need to fulfill a prophecy, destroy something, then rule the land that we came to save and love?

We could get to ruling the land, that would be interesting since the witcher has such brutal politics. Especially since that means we would know that our state would essentially collapse after we leave

Well, it could also be that one of us ruled while the others either served that sibling as a magician, a knight, or was a witcher. Maybe someone worked with the people in the forest (whose name I have forgotten). Or we all worked for the one who is a ruler, but another could have started working for the other side.

And how old are we looking at too? Like I don't think a nine-year-old from some random place would be crowned King, but maybe a 16-year-old would be crowned.

Well, I want input from you guys, how old do you want us to be? I was thinking of maybe an age range of 12-16

For maximum misery, I think the witcher should exist in the mundane world. I imagine us crying while reading the books and playing the games.

Oh yeah! Or commenting on how things “didn’t happen like that!” The 12-16 range could work. We could even do a set of twins too?

I think I want to do the scoffer/complainer. Like they were always complaining before, then stuff happened in Witcher land, they complain less (a lot less), but when they get back to reality, it’s like they don’t want to complain, but.....”why is everything so different, puberty sucks, and half of the book isn’t really what happened?!?”

Awesome. So now we need to discuss more about our adventures and how we fit together in them. Did any of us have a lone wolf stage? We need to make concrete points for us, and then we can just add detail as we go along through natural conversation in the rp

Basically, I have a general grasp of my character, personality, etc, and based on that it would make more sense for her to have a loner stage. If you want I can write her up real quick.

All right, sounds good. Now we need to go over the major points of our adventure. Does anyone want in their backstory that they were the ruler of the country with the rest of us as people who got them their rule?

I don't see that happening with my character......I was thinking that my character would run into a rogue sorceress/mage and believing that the sorceress/mage could give them what they wanted (power/money/ease of life) followed the sorceress/mage. Then my character becomes mutated or a monster. But they will find a way to control what happened to them and go back to the others.

We could do that we all worked for a royal because of some believed prophecy? Maybe the royal choose one of us as an heir or spouse?

Sounds good, I would be with my wizard friends and then you and Rachel could do your lone wolf phases, and somehow the nerd sticks with the only remaining family member. Speaking of, @Lila Renn you haven't said anything since july 2nd, you still in?

Back