Naruto - Shinobi World

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
bcnDaVG-B5R6IGileTLG_NPS5nOQqT8bkwlaQEK01ZCFPNaWrP-qU54jb5w4NqO3pgrIKm4p4t0dkQSXJLLV1nGng5lLsENtjQkqXO7Dn4hfDjVXLjzN8YxXsuujSxBYeSgUjVWs

Welcome to the World of Shinobi!

With in this vast and colorful landscape there is a force that is to be reckoned with! The Shinobi that keep everyone safe from outside dangers and those that would otherwise destroy the peace that was so hard earned. A new generation has risen to the task of keeping watch over those that are less fortunate than themselves. Are you one of those few?

Premise

It is 15 after the end of the Forth Great Ninja War. The world is seemingly at peace and advancements in technology have been made. Trade and travel isn't regulated as it once was and many people are beginning to doubt if Shinobi are still needed. Many children are still entering the Ninja academy and exploring the idea of what it means to be a shinobi but fewer and fewer are taking it to heart.

In this role play we are writing the lore so that we do not have contact with any of the actual characters of Naruto or Boruto as those are characters that strictly belong to the creators and writers of those series. We are merely borrowing the settings. Reference to them is fine. Naruto will not be Hokage to help keep this in line.

Currently I have two people interested as well as myself. I need at least two others for this to be made into an Epic Role Play. Reply to this post to let me know if you are interested!

Sincerely,
Jessie James

Update
So currently I only need one other person to tell me they are interested in this roleplay before it can be made into an Epic.

Back