Ame Damnee Necropolis

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

Guruk stared as the man-child in front him turned into a strange monstrosity. What was even more peculiar was the way he talked to himself before his body began to alter his shape. The large brute observed the situation, unmoving as the stain yelled, screamed, transformed, and stared at him and the woman with blood lust. If the orc's mind was not already convinced that he had to remove Wroth from the world, he would've been convinced in that moment. The man-child was barely recognizable and his size had grown exponentially; he was almost as big as Guruk now.

"It seems the child as become a man." Guruk toyed at the beast, "I really didn't think he become even more simple minded, though..."

The woman suddenly acted after stating that she did, in fact, know Maric. The thought of that bothered the orc but he pushed it out of his mind as he watched Brynhild take to the air and bring her fist down upon Wroth. Her speed was incredible and surprising, to say the least; Guruk wondered momentarily what the impact of her punch would be. The large brute straightened his posture and began to slowly walk toward a pile of destroyed Earth. The orc placed his giant hands at the edges of one of the slabs of earth; the destroyed piece was easily 50 times larger than himself. Any regular person, or above average person for that matter, would have no chance in hell in lifting the massive boulder. Guruk picked up the giant piece of Earth with ease, held it above his head and took three large steps toward Brynhild and Wroth, releasing the massive rock in their direction.

"Better get out of the way, girl." He spoke quietly to himself.

Wroth (Legion)
Necropolis

Wroth with no hesitation or care, parried Brynhild's punch a small shockwave spread across the area. Growling at her eyes red and teeth bared. Legion came into mind's eye shot. "Wroth is in control. Only a slight adrenal rush." The boulder that Guruk threw at the two was closing in at impressive speeds. Going down on all fours, he lunged forward's at the massive piece of earth. With but a single punch Wroth went straight through the boulder, his momentum not slowing down when reaching the Orc, he hammered two fists down on Guruk's skull the force causing a large crater though the Orc still seemed unharmed and Wroth only managed to bruise his wrists. Using his forward momentum he flipped behind the Orc faster than he could react, Wroth's landing on his hands to delivered a spine splinting kick to Guruk's back. His attacks didn't seem to do anything but do harm to himself, but he was too lost right now in rage to even notice the pain. "I warned you not to interfere! Now when Wroth is done with this cancerous filth, you will be next! I will protect his pride as a Deva! He will win!" Either ignoring that Wroth's blow was not doing damage to the Orc or the more insane reason, Legion actually thought Wroth could win like this.

Brynhild dodged out of the way as Guruk threw the boulder at them, ignoring Legion's words as wings sprouted from her back and she went airborne watching as Wroth targeted Guruk for a moment before she dashed towards Wroth, her eyes glazed over and hardened. She had no words or thoughts cross her mind, just the fire of battle that fueled her to run her next attacks through Wroth, she let her wings disappear as she hover right over Wroth, falling aligned with his head, where her feet where aiming to hit as she got closer she spun out and sent a quick kick to his face before dancing back. She charged for him again, only this time to lock him in a hold, her arms wrapping around his, connecting at the back of his neck. Choosing the route of persisted annoyance, she kept her hold on Wroth as she waited for the Orc to attack.

Last edited:
Kaleo - Necropolis
The lithe, brown wolf swept his way out of the prison and weaved his way through the tombstones. It didn't require his wolf senses to find the source of the battle; the shouting and shockwaves were plenty enough evidence. Undaunted, Kaleo moved forward in spite of the impending danger. The emotions pulsing in the area, the fear and the rage, it drew him more than the battle itself. He always did have a strange curiosity about these things.

Kaleo swiftly came to a stop beside a nearby tree, not far from the battle itself. The wolf simply sat, content to watch for now. The silent figure, though fairly small compared to the warriors in front of him, made for an imposing silhouette of his own; his golden eyes gleaming in the pale grey light.

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

The stain was impressively fast compared to Guruk and with his recent surge in power his blows were beginning to shift the orc's feet slightly. Guruk took each hit, allowing Wroth to make clear contact. His feet dug into the ground slightly as Wroth hammered more on to him, but as quickly as he appeared to strike he was gone again. Wroth had the clear advantage of speed but it would mean nothing against an impenetrable force. Guruk grinned, watching as he insisted on attacking him further and clearly only damaging himself. He had almost forgotten that Brynhild had joined their fight until she appeared behind Wroth, clinging him in his grasp. This was his chance to deliver a fatal blow to the man-child but to ensure that he dealt a blow strong enough meant that the woman holding him would also be injured. Guruk knew that he couldn't end it with Brynhild holding onto him... surely her own body would crumple against the impact of his blow connecting with Wroth.

Guruk gritted his teeth, clenched his fist, and ran toward the two of them. He would have to hold back enough so that the woman's body wouldn't break upon impact but he wanted to use enough force to leave the man-child with a broken torso. It would be easy enough and about 35% of his total strength... As the orc drew closer, his giant fist drawn he could feel that he was coming in too quickly which meant that he was going to injure the poor girl standing behind him more than he thought. Guruk started to draw his fist toward Wroth before yelling at the woman, "GET OUT OF THE WAY GIRL!"

Kaleo - Necropolis
Kaleo watched the scene with interest. Guruk, he recognized of course, but the other two, not so much. Except...

There was that feeling again. The same one he felt when he saw the man and the woman in the prison the other day. A faint sense of recognition, and along with that, an intense feeling of danger. Strangely though, it didn't feel like he was the one feeling that way. Kaleo wasn't afraid of brutes like this. Physical pain was something he had learned to overcome. But then, why did he feel... Anxious?

Get us out of here, before you get us both killed! Fear suddenly hissed in his mind.

The wolf jumped, not expecting Fear's sudden interruption. Why? Are you afraid of them? I thought you loved mayhem.

I don't fear anything,
Fear snapped, I just know a threat when I see it.

Kaleo tilted his chin up. If he weren't in his wolf form, he would have smirked.
Has Fear finally met its match? Sick with the same disease you make others catch. Brute strength doesn't scare me, though it seems for you it's the contrary.

It's not their strength. It's the one whom they serve.
He could put you through far worse pain than a few broken bones.

That got Kaleo's attention. For once, it seemed Fear was revealing something about itself. Still feeling smug, the wolf climbed to his paws.

Fine, but you owe me for this game. I'll settle for you telling me your real name.

Idiot. You already know my real name, you just forgot it.

Kaleo calmly moved to leave Necropolis, the trio that currently resided there not having even known of his presence.
Remind me.

Wroth (legion)
Necropolis

Too lost in the blood rage to notice a new scent or hear the sound of their feet hitting the ground Kaleo was pretty much a none existence to Wroth right now. being put into a possession of vulnerable was something Wroth hated more than anything, even if he wasn't a raging beast right now. Brynhilds showing impressive strength managing to detain him while his strength and speed in this form was more than doubled, though it was clear she was having a hard time. Grunting and sweat dripping from her face clearly, she was using all her power to keep him still. Legion spoke again, not shrieking like he was before, instead, he sounded. Calm?

"What kind of lover, would fight against their partner? You know he plans on killing Wroth, Right? All for nothing...... Don't believe me? Let me show you his simple malleable mind." Legion then begin to poor Guruks thoughts and intentions into Brynhild, like he was downloading the information about the Orc into her brain. Showing her his thoughts about Wroth in particular. The action was enough to make her grip on Wroth loosen, spinning around and backhanding her with enough force to send her flying through several tombs and skid across the ground. Turning his attention back to the Orc, he wasn't quick enough to stop the punch from connecting. white neon blood spat from his mouth as the sounds of cracking bones filled the air. However, Wroth would not let the orc get away with this unscathed grabbing the large fist before the large brute of a man could jump away, Wroth turned around his force was enough to rip the orc off his feet and spin. Faster, faster and faster, until he looked like a black, red and dark brown tornado that seemed to suck all the debris from the battle into it. Wroth stopping on a dime, feet stomping the ground so hard a crater 20 meters wide and 5 meters deep using his momentum and speed he planted the Orc through the ground causing a massive mushroom cloud that reached hundreds of meters into the sky.

Last edited:
Brynhild Nyman- Necropolis
Brynhild didn't want to keep hearing Legion in her head, but that thought didn't last long as she was backhanded and flew through the tombstones before finally stopping, sprawled across the ground. She laid there for a moment as she thought about the fact that Legion was able to put things into her brain the way he did about the orc, who she learned was named Guruk. This frightened her as all it was at first was just broken fragments of his voice which lead to this. What else would he be able to do? Would he be able to eventually control her mind?

Angered by Legion's constant intrusions in her brain, she stood her arm bleeding from her skidding on the ground but otherwise fine except for the gash that was above her left brow. With a yell she picked up the biggest boulder, near her and chucked it at both the orc and Wroth, angry that Guruk was trying to kill her lover, angry that she couldn't escape the one who her lover was hosting. "Enough!" she screamed as she sped into the fray, her entire body seeming to be aflame with dark green fire. She quickened her speed, aiming to push her mass into Wroth. "Orc, you can't kill him!" she said as she did so.

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

The fist connected with the man-child's body and Guruk could feel the breaking of his ribs through his hand; the sound rang through his ears with a satisfying crack. A grin appeared at the Orc's mouth as he saw Wroth spit up what should have been blood but was clearly something entirely different. His grin was cut short when the man-child grabbed onto his fist, lifted him from the ground, and began spinning him over and over again. Dust and debris were beginning to gather as if a tornado was starting to form until suddenly, the stain stopped and plunged the orc into the earth, creating a massive hole in the ground accompanied by a mushroom cloud of dust and debris.

Only seconds passed which felt like years and the only sound that Guruk could hear tickling his ears was the woman's voice, yelling that he cannot kill him. His body had descended into the ground itself with the force of Wroth throwing him at the ground. The child was strong, but he wouldn't be strong enough. As the dust began to settle a dark mass began to appear in the crater. The creature rose from the earth completely unharmed and stood fully erect as he looked on to where Brynhild had tackled the man-child. Guruk cracked his neck and walked slowly toward the two of them.

It wasn't long before Guruk had reached them, they were not too far away from where Wroth had thrown him into the ground. The orc reached toward the ground where Brynhild had tackled Wroth and grabbed the stain by the neck, dragging him across the ground as he walked away from the woman. He started to lift Wroth off the ground by his neck and held him to the sky, squeezing his fingers around the daemon's jugular. Guruk's eyes fixed on Wroth's, "just watch me, woman." A grin grew on his face, he wasn't done with the boy yet and wanted to play with him a bit more. The large orc took three large strides forward, gaining momentum, as he dropped the man-child and kicked him before he reached the ground. The force behind Guruk's kick sent the daemon flying 100 yards and surely would have broken more of Wroth's bones.

Wroth
Necropolis

Burned and shoulder dislocated from the force of Brynhild's tackle he didn't have time to get up, before the Orc started to chock the life right out of the Harbinger. Gasping for air and uselessly clawing at the brute's arm only chipping his own nails the blood red in Wroths eyes fading, the storm over his mind subsided. Logic and consciousness returning, as he was greeted by the Orcs ugly grin. What a fucking sight. Being choked to death by a religious nut job with indestructible skin. Figuring he could pluck at the Orcs eyes only to be dropped like a sack of potatoes and kicked like a soccer ball.

Twisting in the air Wroth landed on his knees while clutching the area that Guruk kicked, badly bruised but no broken bones from what he could tell. White neon blood started to trickle out of his mouth and from some open wounds from the burns, his body was returning back to normal the massive muscles becoming more toned and not inflated out to ridiculous proportions. The pain and exhaustion he felt was almost too much yet he still found the strength to stand if nothing more than pride. "I'M... Ba..ck Bryny." He horsed out of pained breaths "Damn it... Legion!" Anger and disappointment evident in his tone.

Brynhild Nyman- Necropolis
Brynhild looked on in worry and happiness when she heard the normailty return to Wroth, rushing over once more she stepped between them and glared down the orc. "This has to stop Guruk, I will say this once more. Inside Wroth is someone who wants the blood of our friends, Maric and Xena, if you continue this....if you try to kill him, their blood will be on your head because of your actions. If you can't see that, then I will strike you down where you stay, friend of Maric's or no." Bryn let her emerald flames coat her fists as she had noticed during the fight that normal hits didn't really work on Guruk.. "So this little bitch fight needs to end or I'll fucking end it for you, got it?"

Maric Vakarian - Entering the Necropolis with Xena

The thought of Xena tying him up to the bed had filled his mind with lewd thoughts, they were a welcome distraction from the pain that lingered from Zaraa's attack. He regained clarity as they both heard what sounded like thunderclaps roaring in the direction of the Necropolis. Maric could only assume the worst as he and Xena picked up their pace, he could only hope that he wasn't too late to stop Guruk from making a terrible mistake.

As they entered the Necropolis he caught sight of his friends, Wroth having been beaten all to hell, Brynhild only looking slightly better as she stood in a protective stance in front of him, and they were both staring down Buttercup, who looked as if he'd barely taken a hit, which Maric had expected. The Berserker's Spirit didn't seem to be active in Guruk which was good, it meant Maric could still talk some sense into his friend, and it seems like the other circle members weren't around to witness this little display. The less complication's the better in Maric's opinion.

"Xena, take care of Wroth and Bryn. I can handle Buttercup." He muttered in her ear as he let go of her hand and started running towards them. "Guruk, stop!" He yelled to his friend, stepping directly in front of him. "I don't know who started this fight, and I don't care, I'm ending it. You need to come with me, right now!" His voice held no room for argument. If Guruk didn't comply, he was in serious trouble.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Necropolis

"I got it." Xena said as she ran over towards her fellow Harbingers, especially first to Wroth who looked worse than the time Errol had messed up with him. Despite the gravity of the situation, she couldn't help but laugh a little, remembering old times. It was a rare to see Wroth this wounded, and even if he housed Legion inside him she felt genuine affection and care for the guy. Although he still does not remember much... does he? she wasn't so sure. She did her usual first aid healing thing and immediately braced herself. "Your bones are broken. I suggest you close your eyes." She hesitated before she put her hand through his body, this time trying to not touch his blood too, knowing what happened the last time she did. It was difficult since blood is liquid with a very different consistency to bone and flesh, but it was necessary. She wouldn't want to heal him when his ribs are in pieces, in the wrong places. Failing to realign bones before it healed can be detrimental. When she took out her hand, it looked clean, not drenched in blood like the last two times she had done this to him. "Really, Wroth. Can you try to take care of yourself for one second?" she said with a rather relieved chuckle, before turning her head to stare at Brynhild.

"Bryn." she then said as she looked up at the girl. "Wroth heals slowly, more slowly than all my other patients. But he'll be fine now, so can you look after him? Maric and I are on official business. We keep getting distracted but... its something I want to be taken care of as soon as possible." she said, her gaze drifting to Guruk, giving him a meaningful look.

Los-Necropolis
After the Residential District cleared out Los decided to take a stroll around the city and eventually ended up at the necropolis. Los could hear the sound of fighting nearby and decided to check it out by the time he got there the fighting had stopped and Los could see Bryn with a group of strangers as well as a few craters. As Los got closer to the group of people he noticed how beatup the orc was bryn seeming not to be much better. "What did you get yourself into this time bryn..?"

Guruk Shamad
Necropolis

Guruk watched as the man-child flew through the air only to land harshly against the ground. He was bleeding, he was battered, he was broken. The large orc thought for sure, that he would not get up and ending his pathetic life would be easy, however, Guruk was wrong. The stain pulled himself to his feet, though exhaustion and pain was evident on his face. Guruk respected that the boy could take a beating, it was mildly amusing to him but he knew that if he wanted to kill the man-child, he would have to do it soon.

His train of thought was derailed when the woman rushed between them, spouting random nonsense again that the orc cared little for. The woman, though a strong and respectable fighter, was of no concern to him and what she spoke of didn't matter. Guruk only sighed as she threatened to strike him down as she clearly had no idea what he was capable of. The orc was prepared to approach her and dispose of her when her fists began to coat themselves in an emerald coloured fire. So this girl can use magic, how unexpected from a brute. I would rather not provoke the spirit being so close to home and without it... I can't win against her. Not when she is a magic wielder. Tragic. "Looks like the man-child gets to live another day. But woman, you can't protect him forever."

The orc was about to turn and take his leave when a familiar smell approached, Maric. Maric had returned to Necropolis and it wasn't long before his friend was in his face, commanding him to do as he said. Guruk stared down at Maric, an anger in his eyes for being treated with such disrespect by someone who was supposed to be his dearest friend. The orc grinned, while shaking his head down at his friend when out of nowhere, he grabbed Maric by the collar of his shirt and ripped his feet from the ground as he held him in the sky just slightly above his head. "It's rather cute that you think you get to tell me what to do, incubus." Guruk released his hold on Maric, not bothering to soften Maric's fall as he just let Maric drop to the ground. "Just remember something, Maric. Without me, you wouldn't even be alive."

Guruk scoffed at his friend before catching Xena's eye and turning to leave. He headed toward the prison, leaving the group behind, lost silently in his own thoughts. That man has abandoned who he was and has clearly forgotten that fateful day in the alleyway. Where does one's own loyalty lie when you change in the blink of an eye...

Legion
Necropolis

The battle was starting to look more and more impossible for Wroth. Legion was quietly boiling in the back of Wroth's head just sneering at this orc. Tougher than I thought. Wroth can't win like this guess I'll have to throw my hat into the ring. Just when Legion was about to take over and burn this orc alive. Brynhild stepped between the two titans, Legion would normally be offended by this interference... But she had some of his blood in her, making her seem more like a spiritual sister. His blood. his....Blood....!!

His train of thought was cut briefly short when Maric and Xena arrived. Xena placing Wroth bones were they needed to go and Maric trying to scold the orc, only to be picked up by the collar of his shirt, threatened, and dropped rather hard. Legion felt his bloodlust and wrath grow exponentially at that display.
No one. No one, but me! Gets to harm Maric or Xena!! The Orc's punishment, however, can wait, as more important matters were at hand. Deep in thought, he started to fall back into an old habit that still hasn't changed. Thinking out loud. "She has my blood coursing through her veins so that means.... No, it could, could it? I would have to relinquish his memories of the past 300 years. It would be too much! No. He will have to face it sooner or later. Her transformation takes full priority! Either I kill them. I kill them! or they kill me. kill me! Rebirth! yeeees. I will have to...... uhhh." Realizing now that he was thinking out loud Wroth Brynhild, Maric, Xena, and the newcomer could heard him babbling on.

Wroth
Necropolis

A look of pure confusion was evidence on Wroth as his eyes turn to the top of his head. "What, the fuck, are you talking about?" Legion became silent for but a second the air of awkwardness starting to grow. But was cut short when black fire erupted out of Wroth's skin and started to wrap around him like a cocoon. As suddenly as it came it disappeared, Wroth's burns and wounds felt better, and he was even now wearing a fancy black and white suit. "What?" feeling something in his left hand.... A box shaped like a pink and red heart and a letter with a smiling skull on it. "What??" Opening the letter his utter bafflement at situation growing more and more. The letter read. 'From Legion.' 'Don't start feeling bad, spend some time with your mate. After all you two don't have long to enjoy yourself. See the sights, dance the night, maybe embrace with passion. Your brother and soon to be executioner Legion. Ps. You heard nothing. All of you!!' ".....WHAT??!"

Brynhild could only watch as Maric and Xena came onto the scene a little after the fight stopped, Xena asking her to watch over Wroth. "Sure, no problem, we both could use some patching up." She said as she placed her hand against her still bleeding brow, surprised that it hadn't healed up yet, the same with her arm she realized when she looked it over. "Um...Xena, before you go could I get some help as well? I know they're just minor wounds but...they should have healed by now." She said with a sigh, confused and irritated.

"Maric, I understand we're under stressful times but talking down to Guruk like a child is not going to help anything. If he's your friend, the way you spoke to him just now, did not show it. The fight was over before you came anyway so all of that was pointless. I like you and Xena a lot, you guys are like family to me even if it's just been a day but that's was downright disrespectful." Just then, she heard Los's voice nearby and turned her head in surprise. In all of the craziness that took place, Bryn had forgotten about Los, shamefully so. "Los, am I glad to see you! As for what I've gotten into? It's a long story and there are many things I may not be able to tell you." she said with a sigh before turning her attention back to Maric. "Please do understand that I am in no means trying to scold or reprimand you but you're both grown ass adults who share a deep friendship with each other. And the way you talked to him was not right in anyway, so I'm not surprised he dropped you on your ass." Bryn sighed as she turned her head to Wroth, choosing to ignore the blatant words of Legion, her nerves already run dry. "We should probably get you some place where you can rest easier but I have no home besides the barracks and...." she trailed, shaking her head.

Maric Vakarian - Necropolis

The incubus slowly picked himself off of the ground, his stab wound aching from the drop. He was in tears, his attempt to keep up appearances had failed miserably and now Guruk was mad at him, again. Bryn's lecture only poured salt on top of the wound and as he got up he slowly moved towards her, a look of genuine rage in his eyes. "You're right, I shouldn't have protected this idiot for your sake. My attempts to keep everyone happy have done nothing but blown up in my fucking face, so I'll tell you all exactly how I feel."

He went over and pulled Wroth down by his tie so that the two of them were face to face. "I don't know who you are, but you're not Wroth. The Wroth I knew was a jolly carefree friend, who didn't fuck up everything he touched! You're a menace, and the only thing that's stopping me from killing you right now is that dumbass brother of yours. But mark my words, once Legion is free and we kill him, you're next on my list. You've done nothing but ruin my life ever since you reappeared Wroth, and I'm gonna take great joy in watching Buttercup destroy your pathetic ass."

He let Wroth go and ran into the prison after Guruk. He needed to apologize, needed to explain, but more than anything, he needed to put distance between himself and Wroth before he did something incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Necropolis

She had just finished healing Bryn's minor wounds when Maric blew up on Wroth this time, clearly agitated, angry, hurt. The conflict between the Wroth, Guruk and Maric has been raging recently, and for her who just wanted the Harbingers to be restored and for Maric to enjoy the ease of friendship, she felt rather... sad that all of this is happening. But that's the harsh reality: people rarely get along. And even if they do, misunderstandings never come to an end.

She gave the others a small apologetic smile as she ran after him, knowing he'll be going in the direction of the prison. Once she caught up, she embraced him from behind, tightly, not letting go a single step further. "Maric, love, stop for a moment." she said, using the endearment, knowing it'll make him listen to her. She nuzzled into his chest and smiled sadly. "Wroth isn't a horrible person, you know. He messes up a lot, but he means well. I know you meant what you said, but get ahold of your temper for now, okay?" she stayed like that for a moment, silent, as she just listened to his heartbeat, erratic and heavy from all the anger and panic it holds. "Calm down... I know Guruk is important to you. That's why when you apologize to him, make sure you calmly explain ever word of your side of the story. I have a feeling... that he feels hurt too." Letting go of him, she pushed him a little, forward, with a huge, encouraging smile. "I'll just be staying here. Do your best."

As she watched him go, she felt a spot on her collarbone warming up. "What..." she murmured, as she took out her necklace, the pendant emitting a faint blue glow. She frowned. For the past years she had been deluded into thinking that it was a family keepsake, but now she knew better. It was something Taran gave her, all those years ago. But why would it be glowing now? What's happening? Feeling anxious, she scanned the Necropolis, feeling like something, or someone, is getting closer.

Last edited:
Wroth
Necropolis

Just as his confusion was growing more and more from Legion's bazar choices. Maric grabbed him by the tie of his new suit and started to berate him, his words should have cut deep into Wroth. It should have made him devastated. More confused perhaps. Maybe even angry. Yet all that Wroth felt was numb. His eyes looking disinterested at the man who was threatening him and throwing insults his way, it all felt so petty and weak to Wroth at this point. Wroth only said this in response, not the Wroth of now, but it sounded as if the past had returned just for this brief moment. "Maric Vakarian, is dead. You're just a ghost of his past." cold as a steel blade and as bitter as poison, Wroth was calm. Saying that just as Maric was leaving. Sighing heavily, either Maric didn't hear or was holding himself back from trying to drain Wroth. Turning his back and walking at a somber pace towards a tombstone. Sitting on it, he turned to Brynhild. "Am I really that bad?" It was an honest question his tone not sad, but tired.

Legion
Necropolis

Ungrateful prick! Legion was outraged at Maric, As if he could easily kill Wroth as common house fly or that Legion's intelligence was anything but a dumb. He would have taken control of Wroth there and then just to rip his arms off! The only reason Maric was a harbinger was because of his sin, he wasn't a powerhouse or a strategist like Legion, Alma, Wroth, or Taran. He was a normal charm! How dare he even insinuate he could kill us on his own.

His rant was cut short when he sensed something coming..... O god! That monstrosity has returned?! If there was one being Legion hated more than anything, including Lucifer, it was that damned object!

Back