Ame Damnee Necropolis

Ryuna, Necropolis

Ryuna’s lithe form lept from a rooftop and landed gently on the moist rank soil of the Necropolis. It reminded her of a graveyard she had once seen in a swamp in Oblitus. Her golden eyes took on a faint glow in the eerie darkness of this place. She inhaled deeply through her nose taking in all the scents that covered the area. She knew some but from where her mind had yet to connect them. With an almost lazy stride at this point she walked forward towards where she felt it. Her soul she could feel it filling her slowly.

“What have we here?” She hissed softly as she came upon the group of beings that clearly had just been fighting. The scent of blood perforated the air as she stepped up on a raise bit of stone. Her long black hair caught in a light breeze as she stared down at every person there. Her eyes were looking for something. The faint blue glow from a gem hanging around a woman’s throat drew that unsettling gaze.

“How unfortunate for you to have that. Give it to me without any fight and I won’t have to kill you,” She stepped from the stone to the ground it was only then one would notice she was barefoot and her black silk kimono was in tatters. The left sleeve completely torn away despite the shabby shape of the outfit not a scratch marred her ivory white flesh. Her nine long white tails looked poised to run something through. Her ears stood tall on her head clearly she feared none here.

Ryuna had no desire to fight these people but if it came down to it she would whip the floor with them and leave with what she came for. The world wasn’t all that was in danger in her mind. Her very life would end should the gates be opened. A create with a soul that became gates would be destroyed. At least their soul would be. There wasn’t any coming back from it.

Los- Necropolis
Los stays silent as the events unfold unsure of what to do and waits until the others leave. "Nice to see you to bryn? Anyways if you cant tell me thats fine i guess just maybe explain a little bit also whos that?" Los points over to wroth. Los looks to Ryuna when she speaks. "Another friend of yours bryn..?" Upon hearing Ryuna's threat Los pulls out his rapier from his cane sheath just in case things go badly.

Last edited:
Brynhild Nyman- Necropolis
"I don't think you are. I would just let the words go, everything is tense right now because of this situation so just...let it go."
She said as she tried not to get angry at Maric's threat. "Xena, please get a grip on Maric. I don't want to hurt him but I won't stand for anyone threatening Wroth right now."Bryn shook her head as she tensed up and stepped closer to Xena at the sight of the newcomer, noticing the glowing gem and quickly figuring out that this was the new woman's focus. "I don't know who she is, Los. Now stay back and keep watch over Wroth." she said, nodding her head towards the Deva. We don't need to draw weapons if it's not necessary. Violence shouldn't be needed right now so sheathe your sword, Los."

Wroth
Necropolis

Smiled a little at Brynhild kind words, though admittedly he didn't like how he seemed to need protection. True he just got demolished by that Buttercup but that was a special case, he had never fought someone that was unaffected by his punches before and to be honest it kinda stung his pride more, Maric's words was just the thing to turn a sting, into a gaping wound. It was then a newcomer arrived.... "Son, of, a fuck! What fresh hell is this?" He just got done with that emotional croch punch and now a new challenger decided to enter the continuing party of anxiety!

Deciding to wait and see if this girl would act out, Wroth stood up his posture not threatening but showing power and authority akin to a king. This felt familiar to him like his body was remembering something his mind wasn't, like his absolute loathing for the being in front of him, something wasn't right about her it felt like. She was something that shouldn't exist at all and for some reason, that offended him.

Legion
Necropolis

Legion likewise felt the same contempt for this entity. No. She was an object with no real opinions or personality that are hers. The sin of envy Ryuna, what an ugly creature. Realizing that if she's here then that must mean. "Envy. I'm surprised to see you without your master's leash." His omnipresent voice range out in everyone's minds. "What are you doing here, you freak?" The question seemed more like a taunt as if he already knew the answer.

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Necropolis

The necklace was warm to the touch, glowing like crazy, and it was then that she felt her presence, a familiar one. Xena turned, seeing the woman land on the ground on her bare feet, looking elegant despite the fact that her clothes were in tatters. She recognized her immediately. "Ryuna." she murmured. The Sin of Envy herself. Ryuna was one she did not talk to much back in the day, what is she doing here? "Shut up, Legion." she snapped at the guy's crass words, not quite finding the point of agitating the newcomer further. But then again, Legion will be Legion.

She set her eyes on Ryuna. Give it to me without any fight and I won’t have to kill you. She held the necklace in her hands and took it off gingerly, turning it over in her hands. "You mean this?" she calmly asked, as she stepped closer to her with a friendly expression. It was a necklace that she could only think was from Taran, given to her all those years ago. The fact that he had manipulated her to think it was an important keepsake was enough to fuel her suspicions: there must be an underlying reason why it was given to her. For protection? From whom? She could faintly remember his words, something about a soul...

Xena stared at Envy with a calculating gaze. This woman... was once the most loyal to Lucifer.

"I would give it to you without a fight, but..." she titled her head with a faint smile. "May I know... what you may need it for, Ryuna?"

Ryuna, Necropolis

The fox tilted her head slightly to the side as she let her gaze dance from the one with her soul to the others in the area. They all seemed so tense at her appearance and even more so now. Their scents kept nagging at her mind that she should know them and quite well.

The voice that resonated in her mind caused her ears to twitch slightly as she looked around for who that voice might have come from. Part of her figured it was no one physically here, “My master’s leash…” Those golden eyes narrowed slightly, “As if I would have followed the one that will return me to what I was,” She wasn’t talking about being the Sin of Envy. In her heart she would always be that, “As to why am I here. I came to get my soul. After all a fool would simply had it off to him and give him everything in a handbasket.”

Her gaze cut back to the woman who chastised the voice ‘Legion’ as she called it. The name sent a bell ringing in her head that made her flinch in the light pan that came with it. Her own name rolled so easily off this person’s lips as if they should know each other quite well or at least passingly but no names came to mind as she stared at her. Why did she need the soul?

“I won’t let this world end,” After all who knew what would happen to a portal that would form afterwards with a soul. She hadn’t had a soul originally. It had been her longing to be among the living beings of this world that caused her to form a soul and close the portals that had been her own body and only reason for existing.

She held her hand out for the stone. The glow from the gem would then arch out towards her and into her chest where the marking of a pentagram surrounded by a tree could be found. The dark ink slowly took to the same glow that had been in the stone. Once done the stone was once again just a normal stone and Ryuna’s body would contort in pain as she let out a scream and collapsed to the ground. It would take a day or two for her body to adjust to the soul she had been without for far longer than healthy.

Maric Vakarian - Entering the Necropolis

The incubus had managed to recover enough to break into a sprint as he exited the prison and moved back out into the Necropolis. He didn't have time for the Circle anymore, he only had time for her. As he made it back to where he'd last left the group, he noticed there were two new figures, a man he didn't know who was talking to Bryn, and Ryuna who seemed to be reattaching a jewel that he saw Xena wearing before, to her body.

He called out Xena's name as he embraced her from behind. "Xena, I just felt it... felt Taran. I'm so sorry." He whispered into her ear as he held her close. Suddenly, Ryuna screamed in pain and fell to the floor , convulsing in pain. "Bryn, what's happening to her?" He asked, thinking that Bryn might be the only one with a clear enough head to explain the situation to him.

Bryn looked on as she watched Ryuna hold her hand out for the gem, the glow leaving the necklace and flowing to who she finally recognized as Envy. She couldn't tell fully what's was going on but the way her body contorted and the screams she gave, gave Bryn worry for her fellow Harbinger. Throughout all this, she felt a tug, a loss. Wrath. He was gone. She barely noticed Maric returning to the Necropolis, but she did hear his question and continued looking at Ryuna. The glow, the pentagram, the pain she was in...it suddenly clicked for Bryn. "I'm not too sure but that might be...I think that glow was her soul." Bryn said, hoping she wasn't wrong before rushing over to Envy and gently picking her up, noticing the repeat from earlier. "Regardless, we can't leave her like this in a graveyard." Bryn said, looking back at Xena and Maric.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Necropolis

Xena gasped when Ryuna's body contorted in pain, her screaming and collapsing taking her by surprise. As a healer, it was her instinct to go and help her, however she could---

Suddenly her knees fell to the ground, like a puppet who suddenly had its string cut, she stared at her hands, her eyes widening. Eh? She held her throat. It was almost as if she felt it, felt the pain, felt the life drain out of her body. There was a feeling of grievance, of loss, but to her it was more like a part of her was forcibly ripped out, torn apart and scattered by the wind. She knew what happened but refused to believe it. Taran! The tears formed in her eyes. She hugged herself tightly, it was far too shocking, too surreal to process. It has never occurred to her that someone like Taran who had lived for so long could just suddenly... die. But she was too connected to him to let it simply pass her by. He was not only an old comrade, he was a lost love, the original owner of her soul, as well as her maker. He was the one who had done things to save and protect her, all this time. It felt like there was a void in her heart, as her soul mourned for the loss of its other half. Maric approached her, but she barely heard him. Slowly, she stood back up, her hand tightening around her, at the moment losing interest for everything else.

"I'm sorry." she murmured, as she glanced at Maric. "Will you... leave me alone for a while?" and with that she started to aimlessly walk, wander. Where should she go? Anywhere she could be alone by herself. To process this. To think. And to cry. Where...? She shut her eyes closed, remembering the estate, the comfort of her room... Errol! She had told him to meet her there later today. Is he already waiting? That's right, she promised to tell him everything. She couldn't let herself fall apart over this. Taran would be... just another person she cares about taken away from her, just one of many. And as much as his death sent knives through her chest, she had to deal with it. She has to keep herself together, for the people who are still here. She rubbed the tears out of her eyes and give Maric a sad smile. "I... think I should go back and meet E, as I promised him. Maric, can you help me take care of Ryuna and help her into a bed for now? I think she has gone through so much to be here." she glanced down at the kitsune with concern. Her body seemed to have calmed down, but it still seemed unstable. "There are spare rooms in the estate, do you think you can carry her towards there?"

Ryuna, Necropolis

Ryuna was pushed into yet another fit of nightmare ridden dreams. The faces she had seen earlier gained some meaning but likely not enough for her to say she knew them. Xena the lover of Titan had been a beauty she respected because of her skills in healing as well as her rather indifference to what Ryuna was or wasn’t. Wrath and Legion --that pair-- their hate for her was uncomparable to any she had met before or after. It was her unnatural existence that perhaps set the trio off on the wrong foot. Or perhaps it was the fact that she had been more loyal to their handler than they could ever hope to be?

The thought alone made her soul quiver. She had been so powerful and so under his control that she would have died for the ‘Master’. Her mind lingered on Lucifer for some time. He had been a child in her eyes in need of saving. She didn’t know that the vile thoughts and actions went far beyond what she could do for him. Anything he had asked for the tree of life had provided. Immortality? Given. Others to roam with? Created. For her to be at his side so he could show her the world he had created? She had leaned back against that request.

She had watched the worlds around her branches and roots grow from mere thoughts to expansive realms that were filled to the brims with life. Life that she gave them. That life energy was still there but it was being contorted and shifted from some places to others as the portals were no longer open that allowed for the energy to flow freely. A few realms were already dead. They had become black nothings long before she ever realized what was happening.

Her heart was broken when faced with the reality she had created with her desire to experience life as the creations around her did. She was foolish to believe that she could be loved by a man with no heart and no desire to share life with others around him. He hoarded it even hers.

Maric Vakarian - Necropolis

His heart almost shattered when Xena asked to be alone for a while. His mind flashing back to the last time he'd seen her by herself, with a knife in her hands, about to end her life. He couldn't leave her in alone in an emotional state like this, his heart wouldn't be able to take the anxiety. Fortunately though, he wouldn't have to, as Xena asked him to carry Ryuna over to her estate. "Of course." He said as he took the Kitsune out of Bryn's arms.

He was about to follow Xena when he stopped and looked over to Wroth. "I'm sorry for what I said. Everything's happening so fast and its hard for me to keep up. The memories coming back, Legion about to be released, I got stabbed by Zaraa shortly after you left the sanctuary, and now with the fight and Ryuna.... I said things that I shouldn't have. Just let Bryn keep you outta trouble for a little while ok big guy? I think we all just need to calm down for a bit." With that he followed Xena back towards the residential district, and her estate.

Los-Necropolis
Los sighs and sheathes his blade and sits there waiting and listening to the conversation about souls and the end of the word. Los flinches as Ryuna starts screaming in pain. "what the hell was that all about??" Los looks over to bryn expecting some kind of answer.

Bryn shooked her head at Los. "Not now. Let's get back to...somewhere that isn't a graveyard and preferably not the barracks. There we can discuss things." She said as she walked over to Wroth and Los after Maric took Ryuna out of her arms. "It will be a long story." She said, placing her hand on Los's shoulder and taking Wroth's hand in her other. "This shit's way too stressful."

Wroth
Necropolis

He didn’t even notice Maric’s apology, his mind seeming to go blank at the feeling of loss. Eyes widened as whiteness became dominate, the final Pillar has fallen. Taran was dead. "Taran." Pain started to shoot through him, electricity igniting from his horns white and golden energy. Letting go of Brynhild's hand Wroth ran towards some tombstones surrounding a tree, holding his head he wanted this to stop! each bolt crashed down loud enough to make blacksmith striking steel should like a gentle breeze. Each bolt forging the memories of his past. Grabbing his head the bolts getting more violent and the memories becoming vivid... Memories of blood and carnage, of death and damnation. Of sorrow and agony…. And his involvement.Then it came, the realization of what really was going on and what he was, of what he did..."GAH!" Sweating bullets, his face horrified the images coming faster and faster as if someone was slowly releasing the floodgates to his memories.

The landscape started to warp and twist to his perspective, the shadows of sin seeming to be drawn towards him crawling on his back, wanting to drag him down into darkness. A roar of defiance rung out as the shadows started to take forms. They were the victims of the Harbingers… Slamming his fists into the darkness a charge of energy following as they collided with the ground bellow, An explode that seemed to destroy the ground shards and all rang out. The crater was deep and glowing with Golden-white light. Wroth was convulsing, veins running all around his body, feet, and hands digging into the rock below the sins of the past seeming to fade as well as the light around him. The pain. So much. Too much... Yet he deserved this... They all did. "Legion....I'm sorry." Was all he said his face drenched in sweat, tears, and golden white blood from biting his lip.

Crawling out, rather weakly his eyes baggy and red, his body still twitching and his face still horrified. "Dear god!" He turned his head to face the hole and threw up in it, he knew now who he was and what he did..... And now he wished he didn't. Getting up he started to ramble almost madly. "How can I face them again? Will I be able to? Can we put him to rest? What will she think of me now? Maric. Xena. Taran. Legion. We were all damned fools!!" Punching a tree in half in clear irritation and anger. "*Huff* *Huff* Fools to trust someone like Lucifer!....Fools to not care about the one's we hurt.." His tone was defeated.

Brynhild Nyman-Necropolis
"Wroth?"
Bryn questioned as she moved closer to him, confusion and worry written on her face as he punched the tree. How he was right now worried her, not knowing what was truly going on with Wroth. She continued closer to him when he began to ramble, reaching out for him and pulling him into a hug. "Wroth, we can and we will. We just have to keep on." She said to him as she tightened the embrace. "I just need to know. Are you...?" Bryn trailed, not knowing how to finish her question. "Do you remember?"

Wroth
Necropolis

Eyes widen as he was pulled into the embrace. "Bryn?" He asked almost wondrously, she was still here with him? Even after all he had..... She didn't know. No one but him, and Legion. With a gentleness that seemed uncommon, he hugged her back, he didn't deserve her, but right now he needed this. "Yes. Sadly, yes." He held onto her for a long time, needing to be loved, after years of darkness and torture.

Smiling and crying tears of joy. Cupping her cheek he pressed his lips against hers softly in a passionate kiss, when their lips parted he looked around. Really looked around. They were surrounded by death, grimacing as he looked across the wasteland that he and Guruk had made. "I'm sick of seeing dead things." Letting her go he simply started walking away from this place of death. The wind started to howl almost ominously the only bit of consecrated ground in abandon. Stained and scared by a battle of titans.

Quite...
It was almost pure elation to be free of that hellish cycle. if the implications of it didn't worry him. Need to keep my guard up! I can't let him slip past even for a second, Tch. Figures. The moment I get my memory back I just want to drink it away... Ahh, who the hell am I kidding I would drink even if I didn't go through 300 years of shit. His emotions and thoughts seeming to move a million miles an hour.

Last edited:
Rayen Ales
Necropolis

Entering the Necropolis, he had a feeling that both Xena and Maric had just departed, but was quickly distracted by the sheer amount of destruction in the cemetery. His eyes scanned over both Bryn and Wroth briefly before they shared a kiss, to which he quickly withdrew behind the stone wall to his side. Waiting for a moment, he pursed his lips while frowning in contemplation before approaching the duo just beyond the tomb he was hid behind. Either these people were immensely powerful or were Harbingers, just like he was... or had just found out. As he walked, his mind raced on his he should even address them, having never met them nor remembering much about the past of Alma.

Nervously swallowing, he felt the connection, just as he did with Maric and Xena, moments before coming into sight of them. He absently shifted, moving into a slight clearing from the carnage before he cleared this throat with a wave, trying to attract the attention of both Bryn and the departing Wroth, "Good evening, I'm here to meet the Harbingers. I'm going to be replacing Alma."

Los-Necropolis

Los stands there awkwardly as the two kiss the graveyard suddenly becomes a interesting view as he looks around he notices a man step out into the open from behind a tomb. "Hey guys he a friend of yours aswell..?" 'Since when were graveyards so popular with people.' "Hey i have one quick question whats a Harbinger?"

She smiled at Wroth after their kiss, which automatically fell when he suddenly let her go and began walking away. Bryn walked after Wroth, waving Los to follow. "Los, Harbingers are what Wroth, I, and our new friend here are. Created by Lucifer, well, the old Sin of Sloth in my case anyway, to do whatever he willed. I don't think that's the case anymore." she paused as a newcomer joined the scene. She also felt familiarity with this one, especially with the mention of Alma. A name that rung clear in memories that weren't hers. "I...let's go somewhere that's not here. You as well, Alma's replacement. If you want to meet the others they're probably at the Sancturary right now. I just can't stand to be in a graveyard anymore. Los, you'll get your answers there, it's only fair. Besides, you've heard too much as is to turn down your questions now." she said with a sigh before turning to head to the Sacntuary, anger written on her face. "Shit's getting way too out of hand. What is your name?" she asked turning to the harbinger.

Wroth
Necropolis

Stopping in his tracks when the name 'Alma' was spoken. "Alma?" Turning around slowly, expecting to see the old wizard standing beside Brynhild and her friend Los, despite the voice and aura being different, also Ignoring the 'replacement' line. It wasn't Alma... Of course. A bit of disappointment flashed on his face seeing the man. What was he expecting? The last time he saw Alma was when the old wizard was almost beaten to death, casting an ancient spell that would trap Wroth's. Demented sibling. "Well.... Welcome aboard, the only way off this lune boat is by walking the plank." His first joke in 300 years, felt good, a small smile started to return to his face, and honest one as he regarded both Bryn, Los, and Alma'jr. "Sorry about the random crazy spell.... It's... I'll explain everything." He said finally putting both hands in his pockets as he continued his quest out of this god forsaken place.... And the cult's 'Church' is slab dab in the middle, how fitting. "You're not going to like what I have to say though.... 'sigh' No avoiding it though. Me, Xena, Ryuna, Maric, and the previous sins kinda dug our own graves with this one." He needed to make a list... And he hated making lists.

Back