Ame Damnee Necropolis

Rayen Ales
Necropolis

"Rayen Ales is the name, I've already met Xena and Maric at Sanctuary. You all seemed to be scattered about the city so far... what's so special about it?" He spoke while glancing around at the carnage once again, kneeling for a moment and nabbing a small jewel from the shattered coffin of a long forgotten corpse. Pocketing the sea green gem, he approached the three, "Can't wait to hear about this hole you've all dug..." There was too much do even decipher what had happened, again, his memories failed him, while he dove headfirst into whatever the Harbingers had churned up. Will finding about the memories worth what comes next?... This man could probably crush me in an instant, yet I'm connected to him? What stays hidden in my mind?...

Los Necropolis

Los stands there shocked at bryns response about the harbingers being created by Lucifer. "Umm that's just... wow feeling kinda small right now" Los self esteem has clearly been damaged, He quickly sits on the ground processing the new information and remembers one of the other people saying something about the end of the world and He quickly go's pale. "wait so is the world ending?!"

Brynhild Nyman- Necropolis
"Well, everyone was here at one point, Rayen. The others may be at the Sanctuary or Xena's house, I don't know."
She sighed, her foot kicking against a stump of one of the demolished trees in the graveyard, eyeing Rayen as he pocketed a gem with a curious gaze. "Either way, I want to get to the Sanctuary and lay down for a minute. I don't think Xena would mind me taking one of those beds." she said, muttering the last part to herself. "Well, Rayen it's nice to meet you regardless and the name's Brynhild. If your memories are enough, I'm sure you remember Wroth and this is my friend, Los." she spoke motioning to the healer near them. She turned to head towards the Sanctuary but stopped when Los asked about the world ending. "Not on my damn watch." she said, before patting his shoulder, not sure how to console his fears anymore than that.

With that said, she turned to head towards the Sanctuary. "You guys can follow or don't, I don't care."

Back