New User nekopara1024

Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle, Nekopara! Don’t worry, no matter how much experience you have you’re welcome here! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member

please don’t spam making intro forums they need manual approval by a staff member and it’s kinda a pain

Hi @nekopara1024. Great to see you joined us. I noticed you have two different introduction threads. That's alright, it is an easy enough mistake to make. Let's go ahead and get you started with some basics. The approval guide is the best place to start, https://www.storytellerscircle.com/pages/account-approval-guide/. This will give you a basic overview of the forums and give you an idea of where you can post to get approved. It will also help you become more familiar with what is available here. Give a shout if you would like more help.

Welcome, @nekopara1024! Glad to have you! The link @Silence gave you is the perfect start and will give you some great groundwork. As part of the approval system on this site, you'll need to make some posts in other areas besides the intro thread to basically mark your account as "active." The guide will tell you all about that, and the link I will provide below has the best area for you to make posts in while you are trying to get your account approved:

Good luck!

Back