Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
I'm looking for roleplay partners to develop ideas that I might use in the future for bigger roleplays. Of course if you help me and we develop the idea together you'll be a co-gm. However the first steps are to shape it and discover it as a small roleplay of sorts, perhaps 3 to four people. The idea would take place in a server I have on discord, reserved for my personal roleplays only.

NEO EDEN

Futuristic survival horror in a city that used to be a utopia but has become a dystopia. Heavily inspired in the game P.A.M.E.L.A. but not quite the same. Several factions are stuck in a city that floats around the sea without seeming To ever go anywhere even though it keeps moving. It's controlled by an AI that became very self aware and shut itself away from interactions from the real world, simply focusing in keeping the city moving, the power on periodically, and the techno-sentinels working.

Initially there were 5.000 people living in the floating city, called Neo-Eden (NE). From those 5.000, 2500 are dead, 1500 are missing, and from the rest, 430 are part of the main human faction, Human Resistance, (HR). 270 have found a way to become one with the techno-sentinels and are now self sustaining and connected to the AI. They work as a corrupted police force that will arrest anyone who they find breaking the law, be it hacking or fighting. And if they resist, they will smash them to the ground and most likely beat them to death them while yelling "Please refrain from physical violence!". The remaining 300 have joined the enemy and become monsters. The monsters have yet to be fully developed, the idea of them. They fight the humans for the control of Neo Eden. It isn't clear what they are, where they came from and how they came to be.

If you are interested keep in mind you must be dedicated to it, offer ideas, be original. Become invested. I am NOT looking for new roleplayers, I require people with experience for this long term project to set off. Even it it has already started and you are willing to collaborate we'll study your introduction. If you are new to this and think you're up to the task contact me anyways.

Keep in mind this requires commitment. If you join and disappear without warning or leave all of a sudden, without an explanation. Be it personal issues, you don't have to specify that much. Simply warn of your absence beforehand.

Back