Status
Not open for further replies.
"We need to hurry. If people do not comply, our friends could be in major danger." "Double time it, now! We gotta get that fast!!" Blanc exclaimed in rage as the group double timed it to the Graveyard.

"Hey!" Linda exclaimed as she took the headbutt and flinched a little, dropping the gun. "Why you little braud! Boss, do something!" Linda exclaimed as CFW Judge approached Rin with a sense of angst and excitement. "Alright! It's time to destroy!" "Hmph. Looks like I'll have to deal with this quickly. Time to die, CPU's." CFW Magic exclaimed as she continued her relentless onslaught of Neptune and Noire, who were at that point now, helpless to stop her.

"It's going to be difficult to explain, even I don't know most of it, I'm still a candidate." Black Sister exclaimed before boosting her speed slightly to rush to the Graveyard.

@MelodyMeister

“I know! Rin’s in danger as well as your CPU friends. Do you have any weapons you could give us?”
Len was worried for his safety obviously, and didn’t want to fight with no weapons, that’ll be suicidal. Meiko chipped in as well.
“Yeah right! We’re sittin’ ducks otherwise! If they can take down someone who’s as strong as you, then it’s best we get a weapon so we don’t get destroyed on contact.”
——————
Rin tried to back away from the two, and reached out to snatch Linda’s gun, so she could defend herself somewhat. Although really, CFW Judge was obviously not going to get taken down by a little hand gun.
“Uh..um..Look, you barbaric prick, piracy is wrong, and the group’s imtention is wrong. But do you really have to just destroy, why can’t we have a fair fight?”
At this point Rin was desperate, and she was planning to run away. Having an idea, she checked if the headset was still recording.
——————
“Candidate for what exactly?”
This was not the place for questions, and he was having trouble with the wind resistance, but Kaito seriously wanted to know something, and not stay in the dark
@Raynar Saassin

"Unfortunately we don't carry spares... Unfortunately due to how our Processor Units work, our weapons are locked to us." "Reminds me all too well of my Final Neptasy series. Some weapons were locked to specific classes. Wait, why are we slowing down for this?!" "Blanc's right. The Graveyard is just up ahead, let's make haste."

"Hahahaha!" Judge merely laughed at Rin when she mentioned "Fair Fight". "You naive girl! We aren't exactly your average good guys. What did you think CFW and ASIC stood for?" The Headset unfortunately when she went for the head-butt, Linda's hand tried to move to control her fall and clicked the button on the headset to cancel the recording. It was no longer broadcasting.

"It's going to be take a while to explain this, but basically my big sister, Noire, is the CPU of the nation Lastation, or commonly referred to as a Goddess. I'm a candidate because I'm her little sister, so I still have much to learn. But we don't really have much time to talk, our world could be doomed as we know it."

@MelodyMeister

...Great. She had no evidence right now of what was going on, and someone to call for help to. She backed up a little, and aimed the gun at CFW Judge.
“Of course not...Before, I though ASIC meant something like Association Stopping Internet Crime. But now, It obviously means, Allies, Stop Interrupting Crime or something. For a thing with the word Judge in it, you are really quite the opposite...”
While trying to stall for time, Rin tried to turn the broadcast back on.
—————
All the others stayed quiet for the rest of the travelling.
@Raynar Saassin

"You didn't know what ASIC stood for?" Purple Heart responded from a distance, with Noire keeping CFW Magic off of them. "You poor thing... You've gotten yourself mixed up with the wrong crowd. They are using you, you're nothing more than a puppet to them. Open your eyes." "Neptune, if you're done trying to waste your time with her, I could use your help over here!" "Do not worry, Neptune, Noire. You are not alone in this anymore~" Came a voice from the sky as the other group had finally arrived, a transformed Vert, Nepgear and Blanc alongside the other Vocaloids, IF and Compa arriving at the scene:

"Magic. A pleasure, as always." "Let that girl go!" "Or we'll pound you into a pulp! Even though we are going to do that anyway!" "Don't underestimate us humans, me and Compa can just as easily kick your butts." "Miss Rin? Are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?"

"We're almost there. Hopefully you have an idea of how to use that weapon I gave you, which I still want back by the way when you're done!" Black Sister exclaimed as she and KAITO were almost at the Graveyard. Just a little bit further now...

@MelodyMeister

Rin stared at Purple Heart, and her sympathising response. While this was not the time for jokes, Rin probably said her thoughts most clearly with one. She put on a brave smile.
“Don’t worry, I opened my eyes as soon as they tried to blow mine off along with my head.”
She had her gun fixated on Judge, distracted when she saw Len and Meiko, along with ‘thunder tits’. This wasn’t the time for breast envy though.

Len was overexcited, upon seeing his sister. He also let down his ‘mature’ mask, showing the child underneath.
“Rin! You’re alright! Did they hurt you or are yo-”
“Lenny, I’m not hurt. But I’m busy right now!”
MEIKO just stared at Magic, while threateningly using her beer bottle.
“So you were the one that hurt Rin...Well, you’re very, very, screwed.”
True, three vocaloids, and five CPUs? Even Magic may not be able to fight against such a group.
——————————
“I shot someone in the back of the head. I do think I know how to use it.”
Saying that as both snark and statement, KAITO made sure to get the rifle ready to shoot. Sure, he didn’t want to use it, but if MEIKO or the Twins were in danger? He wouldn’t hesitate.
@Raynar Saassin

"Hmph. You truly believe yourselves capable of defeating me? You've merely returned with the same group as the first time we met, and where did that end up? I crushed you without a second thought. Just how do you believe yourselves capable of even laying a scratch?" "Because we've gotten stronger since the last time we met, Magic. us Goddesses had been dealing with your minions and outside creatures while on our way here, and I can assure you that we won't lose to you again." "That's right. Don't think that you have the upper hand here! We will defeat you and save Gamindustri from the likes of you! You won't be reviving anyone!"

"Oh is that right? Well it just so happens that the citizens of Gamindustri had heard our little broadcast, and had been changing faiths before you arrived. You should of by now felt your powers declining as you were flying." "I knew I felt something..." "What the crap?!" "I do feel my power draining... What's happening..." "What's happening, ladies, is that I have returned." Came a voice from a distance as it would appear that a new presence has been formed:

"No... Impossible... How in such short periods of time..." "The Deity of Sin... Arfoire." "How is this bastard alive?! They couldn't possibly of gathered enough shares that quickly!!" "We failed..." "Big time..." "Hahahahaha! You fools really believed that I would easily be disposed of? With the right subjects of course, my return was at hand no matter what." "Arfoire, our great goddess, has returned." CFW Magic exclaimed as she bowed before her. "We need to retreat, now! Let's head to Planeptune and re-group. Histoire can possibly help us come up with a plan." "So we're running with our tails between our asses?!" "I'm afraid so, let's make haste. Noire, grab Rin, I'll take the Vocaloids again, Nepgear, take IF and Compa, let's go!" And so they quickly scrambled and grabbed everyone, taking off away from the Graveyard.

As they flew off, they came into contact with Black Sister. "Uni?! What are you doing here?! And who is that you're grabbing?" "Noire?! What's going on?!" "No time to talk, we need to move. Follow us, Uni."

@MelodyMeister

Rin glared at Aforie weakily. Could it be her that caused her to rise this quickly? She didn’t want to believe her game had caused so much trouble.
“...You won’t get away with this, and I refuse to believe you already have.”
With that, Rin was carried off along with Meiko and Len. She could see Len was looking very happy at her return, and she was too, but she can be a cute big sister when the fighting ends, but for now, she’s the rowdy tomboy.
“Have you ever defeated her before? Arfoire I mean. A deity...Can she really be killed? I mena, you are goddesses, but still.”
—————
Kaito was getting a sick from the speed, and when Black Sister stopped, some small parts nearly came flying out as well.
“What’s with the stop..Oh, MEIKO!”
“What? It was about time you showed up, Kaito!”
“What’s happening? Rin! You’re fine!”
“Fine as I possibly can be after what happened, I guess! Someone revived a evil deity thingy with my unwilling assistance. These women over here are the good guys.”
“Right Rin, so we have to devise a plan right? Well, then, let’s go.”
@Raynar Saassin

"What should we do, my Goddess?" "Don't worry about them. They can't possibly do anything while in their weakened states. Let us accelerate my plans."

Once the group had arrived at Planeptune, more specifically the Basilicom's top floor, they landed there and put everyone down gently, with the entire cast downgrading to their human forms. "Damn. I didn't think they'd actually revive her... What kind of game is this?" "Neptune, can you stop with that? I can't believe it either... I can't believe we lost to her so easily..." "It's like the first time we went to the Graveyard to stop them, we were annihilated without breaking a sweat..." "We need to figure something out. I hate running with my tail between my ass." "As much as I don't like to run, unfortunately we were out-classed there." "Agreed. We need a plan, we need to get stronger if we are to have a chance. And unfortunately these girls have been a problem." "They got caught up into it, it's not their fault."

@MelodyMeister

Rin hated to admit it, but it was kinda her fault. She was the one who wanted to sneak backstage, and she was the one to end up speeding the revival process up. Len had his arm wrapped around his sister’s shoulder, he probably saw how upset she looked.

“L-look, I’m sure sorry won’t do it, since I’ve likely doomed your world. S-so, I-we can’t let her take over, I-I just need to figure something ou-”

She couldn’t take it. Breaking down into a whole lot of tears, she cried on Len, who was trying not to seem upset.
“She’s always been like this. She can appear calm in the worst of situation, and then just lets it all out offscreen. It’s alright Rin, as you said, we can sort something out.”

Len wasn’t sure what to do, and neither did Rin, so like two shadows coming out of hiding, MEIKO and KAITO spoke up.
“So this deity..does she have a weakness? A weapon that she’s weak to?”
“What MEIKO wanted to say was, how did you defeat her last time?”
@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back