Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Glumisun Palma Cristi

With someone practically tackling her to the ground, the female lost her concentration and the barrier shattered. Thankfully, it was after the explosion. The next thing she knew, she was staring at the ghastly figure of Yew Evergreen. What just happened?

"...mi, Glumi! Glumisun!" The distorted voice of the summoner had the female just blinking at him. "Glumisun, talk to me, please," Yew pleaded. "You're safe. It's alright. Glumi, please." She felt those claws brush against her head.

Shaking her head, she pushed the demon off and rolled away. "Th-the others," she whizzed. She gritted her teeth when she tried to stand. Her legs would not listen to her commands. Falling into her ass, she cursed and tried again. She did this a couple of times and finally stopped when she was scooped up from the ground. "Yew," she finally started.

"The Rose leader is here. Everything will be alright. You need rest."

"Wh-what?"
She asked. Rose Leader? Again, she shook her head. Body and mind still reeling from the explosions and shattered spells, nothing was connecting. "Tell them to get out. Evacuate the area." She felt the demon tightening his grip on her body. "What of the others?"

"Fine,"
the male answered. A cold touch was felt between her head and shoulders. Next thing she knew, they were flying. It took her a few seconds to realize that they were protected by trees. Sunlight, or so she thought, had her closing her eyes.

Yew Evergreen

Glumisun was safe. She was safe. Nothing was going to hurt her again. He buried his head on her shoulder and gave a prayer of thanks.

The fun does not end there. He flew off the temporary shield of the Rose Leader. Floating beside the said leader, he merely nodded his thanks before placing his injured and disoriented leader next to Avaddon. "Dear," he started, voice soothing even with the distortion of his tongue and demon form. "I need you to stay here, okay? You've done a good job, time for you to rest and let the others handle the rest."

"B-but,"
she started, eyes focused on the darkening clouds on the west. "R-revan... Clan ability..."

"We'll take care of it,"
the demon purred, moving her head away from the direction of the brewing storm. "Stay put and rest." With that, he flew off. It might be idiotic of him to rely on Avaddon to protect his ward but he had no choice. Nelyvia is still somewhere in the carnage and he needs to check on her. He had not seen the Tiefling when he got out.

As he was flying through the debris and plants, he came upon a familiar sight. "Oi, aren't you supposed to be with your leader?" he demanded floating towards the second-in-command for Blood Moon. If this bitch thought she could get away from her responsibilities, Yew was going to throw her off the window and watch her plummet to the ground.

Glumisun Palma Cristi

The silence after was not sitting well for the female. Her eyes focused on the dark clouds, ignoring the pain of her body. She needs to get to Ravinca Territory before the other leader starts to unleash an apocalyptic storm. Lives would be lost and the reparation would not sit well with her or anyone else.

Taking in deep breaths, she slowly removed Chaos' Song from her being. Her eyes narrowed as red liquid seeped through her clothing on her tummy. The blade must have cut her when her own officer tackled her to the ground. Rubbing her eyes, she focused on what little energy and magic she had for her body to work. Success! Heaving herself up, she turned to the male kneeling beside her. She stumbled a bit, yes, but she was standing. "We need to get to Ravinca, now," she announced, silently thanking the spirits that her voice did not crack or sounded hysterical.
@Abroxis @ArgonianScum @happydeath @TMITM @Lish

Asphodel Gareth

"So flashy," he commented, watching the firework and creation of the trees. He had to dodge saplings growing in the vicinity before making his was towards where the mastermind of this whole fiasco made his escape. He needs to tell the mastermind of his discoveries and give them a well-made map of the damn area.

Last edited:
@KeekeeI

Sissy skipped cheerfully, her claws clacking against the pavement below. Taking on the form of nothing more than a street mutt, her pelt was a rich blonde while also containing light grey and dark grey spots littering her fur. The strangest feature of her, however, was the white, three-arrowed symbol placed in the center of her nose. Her dark purple orbs scanned her surrounds, looking to cause any trouble she deemed enjoyable. A soft hum of a tune danced in her throat as her pace started to slow. Taking a deep inhale through her nose, something caught her attention immediately. The faint smell of blood. Her interest perked in the same movement of her ears, as she trailed the scent for its source.

The song still rumbled from her mouth as she rounded a corner. Busy people waded through their lives in hurried steps or through stilled conversations with those they accomplice. Her sight landed on that of a female holding her side casually. Too causally. To the naked eye, it would appear as though she were merely holding herself as a means of light security or anything of the such. Something was off about her. It was clear to Sissy that the woman was focusing on keeping her breath steady. She was trying hard to appear normal, but the stiffness of her eyes told the mutt otherwise. She slyly wiggled her way in front of the female. Sissy merely sat and cocked her head. A toothy, lopsided grin was plastered on her features. "Hello."

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions: I am alone.
Mentions: @Vague o3 @Abroxis @happydeath
Explosions! Jhall was expecting something to blowing up, but the exploding came differently than he expected, and he was actually kinda greatful if it didn't cost him his back.
He was just a few more pulls towards the top when the missiles had exploded against the thick tree barks summoned by the leader of Black Rose. The world practically shook from the impact, and Jhall had lost his gripping on the tower, and plummeted towards the streets below. His reflexes were shocked, so he did not have the mind to land on his feet before his back hit the pavement with a snap.
"AAHHH- DAMN IT!!" He screeched from the pain, and gasped in a sharp breath of air. He was fine. He would be fine. He needed to get to Glumisun, and Nelyvia. He needed to make sure they were ok. He rolled off of his back, and rested on his hands, and feet. He took a breath before taking off into the collection of trees. The act of the Black Rose leader really turn the phrase "concrete forest" into a wild reality. "Nelyvia! Glumisun!" He wasn't sure that Nelyvia had made it out, but while he was lying on his back, he her being carried from the tower by some creature. Most likely soenthing summoned by the Talosman.

Last edited:
NELYVIA PELLERE
INTERACTS: @ArgonianScum & @Vague o3
With the explosion shuttering her ears she twitched into her knees and hissed. Damned ears-
The Adrenaline cloaked her senses pretty well and too late she noticed the fireworks. As if she was drained in another world, Nelyvia's eyes could only flash at the tackling pair. Yew, the Tiefling noted. Her sight doubled itself, her feet wobbled as she stood up again. Yet the poison wasn't completely out and the wasted energy wasn't helping either. Violently the Demoness cursed without an end until her ears suddenly perked.

It was not the scolding Priest, nor her Leader... but such silent sobbings probably only her own ears could hear. She had heard those a lot- a child.
With gritted teeth and bemused head, Nelyvia stumbled over the rooftop, over the stairs, and halted.
Her Leader was fine- Yew was with her.
Fine.

Her tassel curled around her limp as the ground beneath her cracked. The explosion damaged the Tower- just as predicted. Then why- why the fuck was a child still in here?
"Hey!" Nelyvia worked with her voice carefully. Anything could help the building to collapse, absolutely everything. With patience, she placed one foot after another to wherever. Her vision still blurred the scene together. And the sobbing had stopped.

"I am here to get you out! One problem, though, where the-" She stopped. May she had no experience with children, but one thing she knew was not to curse in their presence, "-apple are you?"
A silent creek of the floor gave the child away. It definitely sat somewhere dangerous. "Ah," she hissed.

Without knowing the exact direction, Nelyvia still managed to find the right door. A shock ran over her spine as she saw the rifted floor and behind it a small girl. She bid her sigh back.
"Hey Kiddo," Nelyvia greeted as if this situation wasn't stressful or anything at all.

An elf looked at her, the skin ashed and her eyes swollen. She stiffened at the red-skinned Tiefling.

"It's fine. My name is Nelyvia Pellere- Second of Serpent's Kiss." It slowly nodded, so slow that she had to wonder if her neck was going to break.
Leaning in the threshold, she continued, "Now, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to flee with your parents?"
The head of the elf snapped back, probably a trauma popping up in her head. Not good, not good.

"Hey- uhm-" For the first time in these past two minutes, she gaped her jaw, muted the Tiefling with it. "They left me here."

Nelyvia understood the pain in those words, understood why her own heart clenched. They would have done the same- they would have left her in the ruins and hoped she would die along.
"Well, what for shit of parents you have," chuckled Nelyvia and carefully danced over the first quarter. "Don't! Just leave me to die!"

The Demoness curled the end of her lip to a half-grin. "Nah, then I wouldn't be any better, would I?"
She flashed her eyes in disbelief, which made the Tiefling chuckling. A kid like her shouldn't be fine with death, and it wasn't or else tears wouldn't have been shed.

"What's your name?"

A theme-change to distract her, bring her on other thoughts. Nelyvia had to halt before the crack in the ground. Thanks to her vision she had no plan where to place her limps, how large it was, and how she would reach the child.
"Aeyra," she answered.
"Ah, a beautiful name," Nelyvia offered and tried to at least guess where to go next.

"Hm, Aeyra, you know I did a lot of things wrong today."

She noted the angled head. Yes, she had gained the interest of the child and perhaps prevent the panic from it when she would jump to her in the next moments.
"First, I was encountered with old friends of mine and in the next second I was poisoned by a shop owner."

The child gasped. "Are you okay?" Ah, how sweet of her. The Tiefling chuckled, "Of course I am. Because that wasn't all. I needed to be rescued- by my wardrobe, you can't imagine how embarrassed I was."
Aeyra was the one laughing now. How old must the elfling be? Eight? Nine? How could anyone leave their own flesh and blood and hope it would die?

"Yup. And then the chaos started. I gave an order," she paused. Grief grasped had her stomach and lungs, but still, she just jumped to the next side. Her left foot tripped into the crack, creating a graze. With sheer self-control, the Tiefling hadn't hissed nor lost her balance.
"I lost my sister to those asshole-"
She bid her tongue. No swearing! Damn it!

"Alright forget the word!"

The kid laughed. "What? You mean assholes?" Nelyvia groaned and neared to the elf. "Yes! That's a bad, bad word. No saying bad words."
Note to me, never talk to kids again.
She picked the elf up, the ground beneath her screamed. "Ah, time to go."
Aeyra grasped onto her tunic, the head hid in her shoulder.

"You know," she hopped to the other side again, "I will take you to the academy in Serpent's Kiss." She wouldn't let the child go back to her parents. Once, she had endured the pain herself and was certain that this elf had several scars, probably.
"There is an all-you-can-eat buffet and if they know you stand under my protection- you are treated like the Princess you are."
A brighter future. Nelyvia promised her a brighter future.

She slid over the floor and stairs once again. To actually go down the stairs to the entrance seemed foolish. But how would she operate upon the roof, either?
How... she could hop down the roof- but it was only her who was not afraid to die. Perhaps she could land in a tree or something. Nelyvia tried to plan and sort things out. But nothing seemed to fit.

She still carried the child over the roof and peeked over the edge. In the blurred sight, she still noted the terror of the shop owner. Great, just what I needed.
"Uhm, you see, whatever you will see now- don't be too terrified."

Nelyvia stumbled back to actually create space enough for the beast to step onto the roof. Yet, her grip tightened around the little kid.
Her nose twitched. The scent of fire, horror, and blood wasn't really enjoyable. Though, both scents- from the Officer and Merchant- grew intenser. That created another plan which might work finer than the others. Perhaps she could give Aeyra to the Priest and get down with the beast herself. A slim grin spiraled her lips. "See, everything is gonna be just fine."

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
Interactions: @Vague o3
She gave her friend-emy a smile before sitting on what little space she had beneath her. Her legs dangled over the edge as she pulled a flowery cigarette from between her breasts. She held it between her lips before beckoning the demon Priest closer with a finger. "I'm not leaving without a good smoke," she said. Her voice husky with mild fatigue, and annoyance. It would've been sexy had it not been coming from her. She crossed on smooth leg over the other, and tugged at the edge of her sleep gown. Whoever down below, if anyone was alive with a serious poison ivy allergy, would see her lovely handy work she has to perform everyday.
"Besides, I can do shit unless I clock in from my fuck break. And-I-Ain't-Got-No-Fuck." She clapped out the last sentence, just to really sell that she was serious. "I've been through too fucking much. I've shaved these legs, they're ready to spread. I had a man coming over in thirty minutes. That was an hour ago! You mother fuckers ruined my day with this Ass Wolves bullshit! And I expect co-pen-sa-tion."

@sissyd00q

She paused, taking a deep breath. Once she made it to the forest, she could sit and heal in peace. She continued on but jumped slightly as she heard the mutt that appeared next to her begin to talk. She had been so busy trying to stay focused she hadn't noticed the demonic presence. She was so used to her human form now she was losing her touch with her demonic side. She glared slightly at the demon in a mutt disguise. "What do you want? Demons shouldn't be around humans." Her voice seemed to rumble slightly. She shifted her arm so it was holding her side more tightly. She could feel the blood flow slowing but it wasn't slowing enough. She had to get out of the village. She turned trying to get away from the other demon.

@KeekeeI

Her eyes squinted as her grin narrowed to one of mischief. Another deep breath through her nose, and her pupils were widening slightly once again. The source was definitely coming from this female, but there was something meticulous about her blood. Something about the liquid tinted the mutt's nose in a lustful need of a sample that had her mouth salivating. Something was so off about the woman's inners, yet so fascinating that had Sissy's mind captivated in a such a way that few other's were able to accomplish. The detailing of the scent was clouding her head and the thought of the female's heartbeat pumping the crimson through her veins and the claret streaming down the of the open wound-

Her attention was refocused as the demon spoke. "What do you want? Demons shouldn't be around humans." The ever so slight hiss in your voice tells me otherwise. Amused, she watched the woman spin on her heels to stroll away. She normally would toy with this demon before moving on but there was something about her scent... She wanted to taste the sanguine fluid. She needed to taste the sanguine fluid.

Sissy rose to her paws and trotted behind the female. She easily caught pace and lingered near the wound, taking a deep inhale. Voices in the near distance could be heard in a haze- something she could usually identify as other's conversations turned into a mere fog. She fell back and rounded behind her to her other side. Her gaze lifted to the woman. "What's the story behind the laceration?"

@sissyd00q

"None of your business mutt" She glared down at her. "Now go away I'm trying to get somewhere" The forest was so close now. Just a few more yards out of the village and she'd be safer. She could feel her blood soaking her shirt. She looked at the mutt uncomfortably. She didn't like the attention she was giving her. Her eyes seemed a little glazed as well with... fascination? She scrunched her nose and shook her head. "Go away"

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Clear
With the explosions contained even if it was only partially around the four statues surrounding Sanctum tower and the missiles that had been aimed for Glumisun in particular warded off by the thick bark of the trees that bent over her.
The sheer pain of the barks cracking under each explosion of the missiles was sent through both of Avaddon's arms while he kept his fists underneath the concrete just to keep the trees in place for another few moments.

Finally, with everything over and the sight of the tower being damaged but not a pile of rubble was still a relief at least. Finally pulling his arms out from the ground, the trees had started to turn into wisps of light as they faded away but still leaving the large holes of where they had sprouted from to begin with. Panting heavily, he dropped onto his rear just to take a look at the damage that was done onto the tower as well as the remains of what once was the statues of the founders.

Moments passed as Yew arrived eventually with none other than Glumisun in his arms, lowering her down beside him; Avaddon only took a glimpse over at her just to see the blood that was clearly visible on the woman's hands. There was already no doubt that she had been pushing herself just to create those barriers and now she even wanted to head over to the storm of which Revan was practically losing his mind over.

Eventually standing to his own feet as his gaze shifted over towards Glumisun that was clearly in no condition to continue moving as much as she was. "You heard your officer...stay put. Revan shouldn't be too hard to deal with...he's losing his mind so his movements shouldn't be too difficult to make out. Just relax, I should be back soon.." With that one comment, noticing as to how one of Revan's birds decided to land itself onto the woman's shoulder and speak as though he were rushing the duo to head over to where Revan was already. "You. You're in no position to order us. You're staying too." Commenting in his stern and annoyed tone of voice this time, he flashed the bird a quick glare that had Avaddon's usual crystal eyes flicker a deep crimson for a second.
Within the next moment, the white haired demon extended an open palm towards the Serpent's Kiss Leader as ice formed at the base of her ankles before quickly rising up only to stop at her thighs along with practically freezing the bird into a solid block of ice where he perched itself. "Sorry about that...but you've strained yourself too far...and you're way too stubborn to listen.."

Wasting no further time where he stood, Avaddon took off into a full blown sprint towards the direction of the brewing storm in the sky of the Ravinca clan. "Revan...you moron..." Growling his words under his breath, Avaddon knew the ice wasn't going to hold Glumisun forever; even if he was powerful, she was still a leader as well and her own power as well as any other leaders' matched his own easily, but at least it would keep her at bay even if temporarily.
On his way towards Ravinca's territory, Avaddon retrieved his phone from his pocket once more just to see if he could get in contact with the Bloody Moon's leader as quickly as he possibly could. "Kasdeya. Glumisun is injured nearby Sanctum Tower...the statues there...they're gone but there are many injured. Can you head over there and help her and some of the people there? I will notify some of my own troops to arrive soon to assist as well.."

Yew Evergreen

If his eyes could have narrowed, the ghastly figure would have done it. "Bitch, we are in the middle of a crisis here and you still want to have a dick shoved deep in that cave of yours?" he demanded, moving closer to the female. "If you want it so badly, you could just have the Rose's ass after." He grabbed the female's shoulder and then flew to follow the smoke of Nelyvia. He didn't care if Dyle was cursing him to kingdom come. They had duties to abhor. And a very injured person to get back to.

Throwing the sassy second-in-command near Nelyvia, the demon form vanished into a puff of black smoke. Standing before the the Tiefling was the white-haired summoner in his human form. "Injuries," he demanded the younger one, lifting her face and taking in all the blood and bruises. At least the girl knows how to fucking protect herself.

A new colored smoke came into his peripheral and, turning, met with a child no more than a thousand years old. "What is that?" he blurted out. He raised his hand to stop any answers from either two. "We will talk about this later. Right now, We need you lot in a safe zone." Turning to Dyle, he male widened his eyes. "And you clocking in at your own territory."

Glumisun Palma Cristi

"You heard your officer...stay put. Revan shouldn't be too hard to deal with...he's losing his mind so his movements shouldn't be too difficult to make out. Just relax, I should be back soon.."

That had the demoness stiffening and gazing at her fellow leader. The landing of Munnin on her shoulder had her flinching, its claws burying into her shoulder painfully. She didn't say anything to the bird. It did not know.

"You. You're in no position to order us. You're staying too."

The flashing of those crimson eyes and Glumisun stepped forward. This was not the time to give another temper tantrum again. "Av~!" She quickly shut herself up as ice finally took half of her body. The weight on her shoulder was removed and Munnin was tumbling off of her. "Avaddon," she started. "You can't do this," her voice was rising. "Av~!" Headache starting to throb, she had to stop herself from raising her own voice. This is bad.

Taking a minute to even her breathing, the female raised Chaos' Song and smashed the ice that took her thighs. "I am going to kill you," she threatened, knowing the older demon could not hear him. Oh, how she wished he did. Looking at the scene, she had to think fast. There was no way she was going to run like Avaddon did. Waste of magic. Her eyes then landed on a rover the Sanctum guards use for patrol. A smile graced her face.

@happydeath @Abroxis @ArgonianScum

Last edited:
NELYVIA PELLERE
"Injuries.”

The Tiefling snarled as he lifted her chin and probably looked at the cuts she had gotten. Though her grip tightened on the girl.
“I am fine,” she stated and hadn’t cared about the living lie-detector.
His eyes traveled to Aeyra. And of course, he questioned her existence.

Nelyvia gaped her jaw, readied the words on her tongue as he barked another order. She rolled her head to the little elf.
“See that?”
She felt a tiny nod. “That’s the Demon Priest Yew and the most annoying basta—”

The girl giggled. “Basta? What’s a Basta?”

For fucks sake… Nelyvia bid her groan back. “A basta is such beautiful friend you would like to hug,” she tried to safe herself without missing a beat. Perhaps Yew was able to detect her irony dripping from her sharp teeth.
But she felt the intense stare of the Officer. He was mad, so so mad.

“Whatever is about to happen,” she informed the child on her arm. Her voice once again faded to be serious; enough joking around. “Trust me.”

Because Nelyvia Pellere couldn’t predict the future, nor Yew’s plan or what his little friend meant. Perhaps, she was another one to be rescued?
And had he brought Glumisun to a safer zone, too? Had he left her alone to get her? Fool, such a fool.

AEYRA
Her green eyes flashed at the stranger. Nelyvia had talked casually about him- meant he was a acquaintance of the much older demoness. Somehow it gave her the chance to relax a bit. He was no one to hurt her. And Nelyvia was no one to let anyone hurt her anymore.

She tightened her grip for a lot of times and tensed her muscles, Aeyra felt that. Though, she couldn’t stop inspecting the Basta.

“Weird,” she stated at his appearance and elicited a chuckle from the gentle Tiefling.
Her ears pricked. Since when laughed someone with her…?

And yet again, the stare of this boy ran a chill down her spine and the elfling twitched closer to the red-skinned Demon, hiding her head in her shoulder. Maybe if she hadn’t saw him he would have stopped looking or noticing her?

@Vague o3

Yew Evergreen

Rubbing his chin, he surveyed the area. At least nobody was around and there was no threat coming from those missile-launching bastards. "Oi, Dyle," he started, friendliness nonexistent in his voice. "We need to get this kids to safety," he muttered, eyes trained on the smoked of both Avaddon and Glumisun.

Those two people who were supposed to be leaders of their territories just went and took off to the west. Calm he might be outside but his thoughts were like that of the raging storm he was witnessing. "Note to self," he hummed, tone so playful and friendly, it hid the poison quite efficiently. "Never let Glumisun be alone with any of the leaders ever again." He turned to Nelyvia and the child with nothing but a smile. "I could just throw your both off the ledge and create a pool below or would you like to wait until little miss 'I need something inside of me' comes to her senses so we could fly both of you down?"
@Abroxis @ArgonianScum

Lysandra pushed herself to where Glumisun was making her way toward the guard rover, and grabbed her arm, just to get her attention, letting go soon after. "Glumisun... Listen. Look at me." Lysandra pried Munnin from Glumisun's shoulder and put him on her own shoulder. Once she got the leader's attention, she said, "Look, you are in no condition to help," she insisted. Then, she took a deep breath and added, her eyes completely serious, "At least let me come with you. Where are you even going to go?"
@Vague o3 @TMITM

Glumisun Palma Cristi

Turning to Ravinca's second-in-command, Glumisun took a full minute to identify who was talking to her. "Lysandra," she pleaded. She has no time to actually defend herself. And yes, both Avaddon and Lysandra was correct, she was only running on fumes now. But who was going to tell them? Not Glumisun herself.

"At least let me come with you. Where are you even going to go?"

That had the female perk up. Nobody she knew up until now has been that cooperative. "I..." she clesred her throat, making sure pain and strain were not heard. "Ravinca. We are going to your territory to assist that guy," she declared. She again smiled. "And I am going to drive."
@Lish

"And I am going to drive."
Drawing in a breath, Lysandra said, "No offense, but you practically just got blown up. I know you want to help, but you don't have to help alone. I think we both know it would be better if I drove." Trying not to explicitly state that Glumisun was hurt and couldn't drive, Lysandra had managed to make her point. She got in the driver's seat and waited for GLumisun to get in.

Glumisun Palma Cristi

She was ready to defend herself. She was ready to tell Lysandra she fine. Really, she was... maybe a bit woozy. "Alright," she sighed, relenting. Swinging the instrument to her back, the green glowing marks faded and it was back to slumbering; back to an ordinary instrument. Staggering through the rover, she strapped herself in the passenger seat and closed her eyes. Concentrate in closing up the wound.... Preserve magic... stop those two from actually killing each other... don't actually fall asleep. If she did, there might be a chance she will be out for a very long time. She knew she had a head hemorrhage but to hell with it.
There were more important things to do. Just do not fall asleep.
@Lish

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
Intersction: @Vague o3 @Abroxis
"I feel like I'm more of a canyon, than a cave," she replied to his comment. "I have room for anyone, and eeveryone, with wide open spa- OH SHIT!!" Suddenly she was pulled from her perch, and flown into the air. She could see the diestructuon of the city with the rubble, and trees, but she was more concentrated on her flyer. "Bitch if you fucking drop me I will scream so fucking hard you will prolapse, and shit out your fucking balls!!" She did not like heights. Sure, she loved flying about in her ex's private jet, but she didn't have much time to watch the clouds with her face smothered in his crotch. Good times.

She grunted as she was dropped onto the ground beside Nelyvia, and the child. "Hey girl," she greeted as she felt her breasts for her lighter. She swore to herself before looking to Nelyvia. She held up her cigarette. "Would you be a dear..?" She wanted to smoke, but she was suddenly given a task that required more than a lot bud. "I dont do kids babe," she replied to Yew. "You know that."

Her same sickening smile still played along her features. The tone of the female's voice was given Sissy quite the merriment. She stayed right on the other's heels despite the hiss that erupted from said other's throat. The slight ding of meal from her tag attached to the collar that clung to her neck clacking against itself brought Sissy back to her senses. Her eyes traveled to the direction they were heading, searching for any obstacles that may get in their path. The reality of sights, sounds, and smells reeled back to her. Looking back up to the woman's cold words, her head tilted slightly. "And what if I don't?" The tonality of her voice was smooth with a playful yet deadly sense of enjoyment. "What's your name demon?"

AEYRA

The other woman had greeted the reddish tinted Tiefling. A relaxed one, if it was for the elf to judge. And yet… they tried to talk about how to get her to safety.
“Am I a burden?”

A voice as cracked and tiny like a mouse, muffled into the dark hair of a Demoness in mere hopes she’d said no… But… “A what? Pft, don’t flatter yourself.”

“Fucking okay.”

A word the Dame beside of them had shouted out a lot. Nelyvia stiffened. “Noooo,” she groaned as if this was the biggest pain ever, “That’s another No-No-Word.”

No-No-Word… So, she wasn’t supposed to say these outloud? To voice them? But if she did… it annoyed the Second-In-Command and that seemed like fun.

The white haired male cursed underneath his breath about a Glumisun and whatever leaders before he decided to turn back to them. A smile was already enough to make the elf’s hands sweaty. Maybe the Demon was sick? Which could explain his hair and the amount of clothes?

"I could just throw your both off the ledge and create a pool below or would you like to wait until little miss 'I need something inside of me' comes to her senses so we could fly both of you down?"

Her ears perked at his voice. Either had he threatened them or what has he done right now-
Nelyvia fixed Aeyra’s position on her arm. Was she too heavy? But why wouldn’t the Woman let go of her?

“Don’t you even dare to think about throwing me into the water,” she snarled. It was horrific! Those teeth! O by her puppets! But yet— yet! Aeyra exhaled air she hadn’t knew her lungs inhabited.
No. Nelyvia had saved her even if she hadn’t knew her, nor her parents.
There was no way Aeyra would start being a scared cat now. And though! Those horns reminded her on dragons!

“What does ‘I want something inside of me’ mean?”

What did it mean? Was the stranger (even Nelyvia couldn’t name) in danger? Did she wanted a sword or something stuck in her?? O! That would be so painful!

“She wants a … abanana,” the Demon haven’t missed a heartbeat to fix the misunderstanding. A banana. “I want one too!” Of course she wanted! Bananas were like luxury but better! One of her favorite- was it a fruit or a vegetable? Oh well, it was one of her favorite… things.

“Y-you can get one later.”

NELYVIA PELLERE
She cut a glare to the so called Dyle. She just had to curse beside a child, hadn’t she?
But who was she to blame her? After all, Nelyvia had managed to almost teach this youngster words she wasn’t supposed to even know of. And then… of course, of course, of course! Aeyra had a self esteem from a depressed fish! Why was she thinking she was a burden? If it was for Nelyvia, she would have grabbed this idea by the throat and slowly rip it apart.

Then Yew had to come around with an interesting way to avoid saying “sex”. At least he tried…

“I want one too!”

“Y-You can get one later,” Nelyvia stumbled across her words.

By her own sanity, what was she to the girl to care about what she heard and what she didn’t? She was neither her family nor a familiar. She was a stranger who was reckless and rushed back inside a ruin to safe the elf… Okay, maybe she started to like Aeyra. Especially after she called the Priest weird.

“Aeyra, what do you think about flying with the uncle there?”

The Tiefling wasn’t quite sure if her friend joked about the pool and throwing her off the edge together with the youngster. Even if so, Nelyvia would have been the shield for the child. Not a scratch, nor a hair shall be harmed from Aeyra.
Her hair… when was the last time she washed it and was by a bartender?
The Priest began lecturing the woman beside. Luckily, or else she would have burned the cigarette right away! And gladly for both of them, Nelyvia decided not to curse or murder them with Aeyra on her arm. She wasn’t eager to show the girl the tough side of hers.

“Flying!”

A cheerful one… Something to bright her day a bit.
The ground beneath her began to screech like old stairs. Whatever was about to happen, it needed to race the time it seemed. And Yew could threaten Dyle further without Aeyra noticing too much of it.

“We take Option two then,” Nelyvia demanded and gazed at the Officer. ‘Fast or the roof will break’ was her facials to say. Hopefully both had enough tact not to voice their worries and trouble the child on her arm.

Drumroll INTERACTION WITH: @Vague o3 & @ArgonianScum

Last edited:
Back