Demon's Broken Promise Neutral Zone

Interactions: @GreenPhoenix3 | @happydeath
Mentions: @Vague o3 @Abroxis @ArgonianScum
Time Of Day: Morning

When Shula slammed her hands down on the table, Arakiel blinked, almost turning. Hanging on every word, she wondered if what she had to say was so remarkable that it warranted such a passionate display... and utter insolence towards all the Firsts and Seconds present. But as she listened, Arakiel was truly amazed. She had trained and exercised with the girl, broken fast with her, and they had even gone shopping together with a number of times. But this was the first time they were all getting to see how diplomatic and judicious the girl could be, transcending every Leader and Second in the room in both eloquence and logic. For that alone made Arakiel grin. A surge of pride filled her at that moment.

It appears the girl will have to be rehabilitated in authority protocol, Arakiel added to her meeting notes in her computer, She may not understand the consequences of overstepping as of yet.

It was imperceptibly ironic that Shula did not trust humans, for, at that moment, her heart echoed the sentiments of a human. Having lived among them for two decades, she would know. Arakiel was the type of demoness to reveal similar viewpoints, but only favored to do it in secret, as her own father, the former Second, would have done--Council the Leader behind the eyes and ears of the others so as to not inadvertently and candidly disclose a vulnerability before their own dormant rivals, the sleeping dragons. Shula was correct, however. The other leaders were spending far too much time playing around as if the lives of their people were some sort of game. It was pathetically disgraceful. Arakeil waited for a breath before clearing her throat after another sip of coffee and gesturing with her eyes for Shula to apologize or leave the room, a gesture which only the two of them knew.

"Spare the girl her foolishness, my Lord, but she also has a point," she added afterward, "the Seconds should lead the mission into the Quarantine Zone. And if anything should happen to me, I dare say she may have the potential to become Second after me." It was something Arakiel had been considering for quite some time as Shula and herself grew closer over the years. Arakiel had no demon heirs, and her descendants, half-demons, would not be welcomed to the position. To declare it publicly was a big deal.

Last edited:
nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Weather: Clear Sky
After voicing what his next course of action was going to be, it was to no surprise that the first to respond to it was Arakiel and her own decision making that she and Shula would be coming with him into the Quarantine Zone. Rather than openly responding to this comment, Avaddon would decide that he would speak with the two after the meeting as it was not something that needed to be openly voiced out in the middle of the meeting when it was something within the clan that he needed to speak with the two. Even with his second gazing over at him, Avaddon kept his own attention forward that was soon taken over towards Vokrec who indeed brought up a good point that the leader and second in command should not both go into the Quarantine Zone together due to it leaving the clan open and without any higher form of authority.

While Avaddon agreed with the idea that both the second in command and leader should not be leaving the clan unattended at once along with rather Vokrec along with his Midnight Legion would accompany Avaddon instead; the one thing that caught the white haired demon off guard was the fact that he insulted Black Rose with the term of stupidity. "Vokrec. I suggest you watch your tongue. No matter who you are, we are all equal here. Choose your words wisely." With every word Avaddon spoke, even with his piercing sapphire gaze, the male showed no form of direct anger yet the room soon began to shake and tremble till even the exterior of the building began to shake. Inhaling a deep breath before sighing right after, the rumbling finally ceased before he nodded to himself. "You are fine to send the Midnight Legion...though remember, this is not an invasion of the Zone. We are simply there to recon and leave as soon as enough information is believed to have been gathered.."

Soon enough, the next to voice their concern was Yew who questioned the possible restricting of feral movement to possibly avoid further infection of others even without the knowing of how the virus spreads exactly yet. "Without any clear evidence of whether the ferals can spread the virus through contact with others...there is not much we can do to stop the movement. We barely so much as even know where they may be hiding within the city currently outside of the Quarantine Zone. The sooner we gather more information on them...the sooner we may figure out how they function and from there we may figure out where the others inside the city may be lurking." After commenting on Yew's question and concern, Dyle was the next to end up insulting the Black Rose with the same term that Vokrec had used; rather than openly direct his words towards the second in command of Bloody Moon, he ignored the woman just to shake his head at the constant disrespect of each clan having for one another.

Listening soon as Arakiel had spoken with Vokrec as well as commenting about Shula as well as Ruri seeming to agree upon the idea that he would stay within his own respected clan while his leader went off with Avaddon into the Quarantine Zone; it appeared as though the end decision was decided until the outburst that came from Shula had the white haired demon raise a brow and turn his attention over towards his personal guard who voiced her opinion quite loudly and openly.

The first thing she had brought up was the idea that genocide of the entire feral population would've been better than sending two leaders of the clans straight into the Quarantine Zone as well as stating about Avaddon's own blood being that of a Founder's along with further information on even risking her own life rather than that of the leaders. As Shula even suggested the idea of approaching the people to question them and possibly even evacuate them from the Neutral Zone, Avaddon's thoughts pondered on the different places that his family told him about during dire emergencies when the city would be forced to completely evacuate; there were bunkers outside the city that was sealed off underground that had plenty of food, water and shelter that would keep the entire city safe for a few years worth, however he was informed that was only in the worse possible case scenarios.

By the time Shula had finished her winded speech only to cough and attempt to show her respects with her final words. The male raised a brow as he turned his gaze amongst those within the room to see how they reacted let alone what their responses were going to be.

Without much of a word other than from Arakiel speaking up that the seconds should be the one leading the mission as well as how Shula could take her position if something were to happen to her in the Quarantine Zone, Avaddon exhaled yet another sigh before finally standing to his feet. "Shula, I understand your concern. Though the people of this city are the future of Haven...All of us have a responsibility to protect each and everyone of them with our very lives...if you understand just how dangerous this mission will be and the risk that it will cost that it may end up costing my own or even Vokrec's life...what makes you believe I would send you or even Arakiel into that kind of danger? If I cannot even survive against the threat there, do I truly even deserve the title of leader?" Eventually turning towards the large window that had taken up the entire wall on the opposing side of the entrance into the room, he clasped his hands behind his back just to gaze upon the blank area that was the Quaratine Zone in the distance.

He was sure enough that Shula was aware that even if she attempted to chain him let alone any leader to their seat, it clearly wasn't going to take much trouble for any of them to escape after a bit of time. It was clear enough to Avaddon that she was wise and her training had indeed served her well; at least he knew that if anything were to happen to him, Shula or Arakiel would be able to take the position of leader without too much trouble running the clan. "Shula, head into the Neutral Zone and investigate the different victims as you stated then. Find out what you can. The authorities will assist you in the matter as well as if you require any prior cases, just report to their local station...they should have records there. Arakiel, check for any strange activities going on inside the Neutral Zone as well as Black Rose's territory, check every corner. Do whatever you believe is needed to find any of those lingering ferals still in the city." With that said, he opened one of the large windows just to turn his head over his shoulder towards those within the room. "That's an order. Vokrec, if you're going to gather your troops. Rendezvous with me at the barrier where the engineers are, you won't miss them. I will await you there."
Avaddon was not one normally to demand orders unless it was absolutely needed and considering how stubborn Shula and Arakiel were, he wondered if they were even going to take these particular orders to heart or not.

After his last comment towards Vokrec, Avaddon wasted no time to hop out of the large window to let himself drop from the large spire's top floor down to the ground at immense speed. Rather than allowing himself to completely land at full force, he slowed and eventually stopped his descent by lowering the temperature in the air and ground just to form a large pillar of ice for him to crash onto. As the ice shattered, it quickly turned into droplets of water midair to avoid doing any damage to the Sanctum behind him as well as any citizens that might've been too close.

Interactions: @GreenPhoenix3
Mentions: @happydeath | @The Speaker
Time Of Day: "Blaaah"
Weather: "Blaaaahhh"
Dyle pointed a finger towards the fire demoness, the ring on her finger glimmering as were her eyes. "If you ever need a job kid," she said with a smile. "Don't hesitate to ask me. Clearly you have no stand working where you are now." She packed hee belongings in her purse before standing to her feet. She flashed Shula a smile. "You don't need a mom, or a leader," she said as she walked towards the door. "You need a friend, a partner in crime, and I excel in both categories." She opened the door, and began making her way down the hall. Like hell she was jumping out a window, her shoes weren't sturdy enough to survive the fall. Besides, she had to pick up her dates who were waiting for her in the lobby. "If you need to find me, just call for 17-20 at any strip club," she called back. "They'll know who you're looking for!"

Yew O'Betchel
Interactions: @Abroxis , @ArgonianScum @happydeath @GreenPhoenix3 @The Speaker @Lish @Sanity43217

“Just... Stay safe and out of the Quarantine Zone, please,” Fiery Lady begged. “Or in the name of my job, I will try to chain you to this chair."

Yew leaned towards Fuctner and started to shake. He could not hold it in. As much as Shula’s speech was admirable and made some sense. It’s just… “That is so many ‘me’s and ‘I’s,” he mused before leaning over to Fuctner. “She sure is bold in declaring her love and obsession to her leader. Will you be doing that with your own leader, dear?” he whispered before straightening and schooling his features once again.

He watched in delight as Avaddon told the Ravinca leader off and giving a speech of how the next generation of demons were there to make sure the city strives. As much as he hated the white-haired leader, what he said was true. Watching the leader jump off the window had the officer’s façade crumbling. He was now laughing.
“That is a way to end a meeting,” he grinned. "Now I am curious on how both leaders run their territories."

Moving towards the female, Yew could not help but place his hand over her shoulder. He twitched a bit at the heat she was starting to exhume. “From experience, I do not think it’s the blood of the founders that is what is keeping these people in their positions, Miss,” he stated calmly. He had to keep his insults to himself first. As much as he wanted to play around these high-strung people, it was not the best of time to actually do that.

Interactions: @GreenPhoenix3 | @happydeath
Mentions: @Vague o3 @Abroxis @ArgonianScum

"Only the asinine misinterpret clan loyalty for love and obsession," Arakiel closed her eyes as she mused with a poisonous smile, crushing the coffee cup in her hand. She tossed the trash in a nearby bin; how she lived for the symbolism. Now that the meeting was over, playing nice was over. Anyone who crossed her now would be met with the dragon's venomous talons, "That is the problem with demon nature; they have no love for truth, they loved their own version of the truth, and often crucify their own. You're anointed as long as you're preaching what they want to hear. Even when they see the rain hitting the window, even though they see the signs of the times." Why the other demons did not wish to put aside clan rivalry for the sake of the people wasn't completely beyond her understanding. They blocked the truth because of pride, or loyalty to "demon culture". They could not see the bigger picture because of it, as much as she did not wish for that to be the truth. There would be no dancing around it, however, and they could call her a bitch for it as much as they liked.

Arakiel was more than used to her leader running off and leaving her with the dirty work, and so running the clan was Second nature. She clicked on the smartwatch on her wrist, and Shula's own smartwatch began to glow. It was a request to meet up later once she was finished interviewing the people, to finish their investigation together, as Avaddon commanded.
"Although I cannot control what you do in your free time," she turned to Shula with a voice only the two fo them could hear, "be wary of the temptress. Now that you know you will become Second someday, I trust that you will be safe." Arakiel's hand had gone to her shoulder as she smiled tenderly. She hoped that the girl would not fall for the enemy's tricks. They had trained together, and the lessons were surely drilled into her head. But Shula would be tested, again, and again. Would her loyalty hold true? Arakiel stepped away, green, leathery wings spreading out as she skillfully launched herself out of the open window. @GreenPhoenix3

Last edited:
Yew O'Betchel
Interactions: @Abroxis , @ArgonianScum @happydeath @GreenPhoenix3 @The Speaker @Lish @Sanity43217

Listening to the oldest of the demons gathered, Yew's golden eyes narrowed. "And people who has no business with our conversation should stay out of it. Privacy, for you, seems to be inexistent," he stated calmly. "The truth will never be seen as a whole by only one entity alone. So do not talk about philosophies in which it can't be used in our current situation," he announced, watching the Dick Prick's personal sheath go about as if she owned the room.

He turned to the remaining Rose with them. "I will bid thee good luck, sheath number two," he stated with a friendly smile. "With the meeting not really doing anything but have all people walk away and tell the others to fuck off..." he laughed, walking away from the fire manipulator to face the Ravens. "And what might your plans be? Stay idle until everyone gets out? Because I will be staying for a while to review the slides and make some theories and maybe a proposal."

His eyes then landed on his sister. A sinister smile on his lips, only shown to Airen.
"And where might you be staying for the night? I do hope to find your body in one of the dumpsters. I just wish it isn't near the territory."

Interactions: @Vague o3 | @Abroxis | @The Speaker | @GreenPhoenix3
Mentions:
Weather: "Well the window's open so you can tell on your own."
Quickened footsteps were heard from the hall as Dyle rushed back to the room. She was out of breath, with a strained smile on her face. She spoke between her breathes, and huffs of laugher. "I.. heard that..," she said before laughing. She pushed strands of her dark hair from her face as she looked to Yew. "Damn you got a quick tongue. Too bad you use it to bitch. You could really makes some good money, but hearing you tell people to fuck off is a whole lot funnier."

She looked to Arakiel as she jumped from the window. "That's right ya dumb broad," she yelled down to her in a Boston accent. "Go jump to anything else, but conclusions! Be wary of the temptress?! Be wary of my dick 'cuz I'm shoving it up your ass in your fucking dreams!!!" She stepped from the window, and looked to Shula. "Kid, you already got a mom, I'm sure. Don't let that chick toss her thoughts onto you, or control you. Seriously. Obviously she doesn't respect you as she should because she wouldn't be forcing herself into your work." Seriously, some people just love to be intrusive cunts with no lives. She's dealt with her fair share of clingy women, and men. If they're left to fester in their thoughts of claiming their person of interest, things could get wild. She looked to the snowy siblings, and grinned. "I'm buying lunch. I need to get shit done before I rent out a place for my folks. You're more than welcome to join." She glanced towards Shula. "You too kid, if ya want that is. Evil step mother might get mad if you're out past curfew."

Last edited:
Interactions: @Vague o3 | @ArgonianScum | @The Speaker | @happydeath
Mentions: @Abroxis
Weather: Sunny

“Spare the girl her foolishness, my Lord,” Shula winced at Arakiel’s words. Shula knew that she stepped out of line and that was foolish, disrespectful, and what she said probably should have been said in private. But even in private, her words would have been the same. So for her words to be called foolish, it stung a bit. Though, Shula did bow her head in shame because her actions were foolish. She listened to Arakiel though, glad that at least her speech helped someone come to their senses.

“I dare say she may have the potential to become Second after me." Shula’s head snapped at Arakiel’s declaration. While honored, Shula knew that she was no leader. She was a rookie guard, straight out of training, with no clue of her lineage besides her powers, and no memories of her childhood. There was no potential to be a leader in her, and honestly, politics were one of the few challenges she feared facing.

Avaddon stood, gaining Shula’s attention. She faced him as he spoke. His passion to protect the beings in Haven and better Haven did not burn like hers. But it shined with sincerity and she admired how inclusive he always was. He seemed to be the type that tried to lead by example over force. It made him easy to follow. Even now as he went to the window. She stayed a step behind him and focused on him and not the consuming space below.

“If I cannot even survive against the threat there, do I truly even deserve the title of leader?”

“I didn't say-”

"Shula,” She shut her mouth. She already disrespected him once today. She would not do it again. “Head into the Neutral Zone and investigate the different victims as you stated then. Find out what you can. The authorities will assist you in the matter as well as if you require any prior cases, just report to their local station...they should have records there.” Her fire roared at the command.

He was supposed to be doing that. Shula opened her mouth to retort, but then clenched her hands, closed her mouth, and nodded. Avaddon wanted her to investigate, fine she would! She was better at that anyway. Avaddon continued with his instructions and Shula backed away from him, head bowed.

As she watched Avaddon jump out the window, it was a great reminder as to why she could never be the type guard Avaddon needed. The day she jumps out a window with him would be the day she lost her mind. She turned away from the window, her roaring fire burning. Again, she admired and was honored to be at Avaddon’s side. But Avaddon was also the most infuriating demon she knew. With his ability to fly, his too kind demeanor, his willingness to be included in everything and throw himself into the fray, everything about him infuriated her. He fueled her fire even more than Cain Meshech, the dragon demon that laughed any time he fought and beat her during training.

Sparks began to dance at her fingertips and she felt her skin darkening from her inner heat. The fact that the one she was to protect made her lose some control further added fuel to the raging fire. She took a deep breath and focused on her flammable surroundings. Lady Fuctner was laughing and offering her a job.

"You don't need a mom, or a leader. You need a friend, a partner in crime, and I excel in both categories." Shula chuckled at Lady Fuctner’s observations and it calmed her fire some. Well, her skin went back to its normal shade. While Shula kept the 17-20 in mind, she believed that she didn’t need friends. Friends were nice, just like the shopping trips Arakiel took her on (the selection of clothes still kinda overwhelmed her) but not needed. She did not need friends, but she did need to stop getting so angry and frustrated with Avaddon.

A touch on her arm made her flinch and she looked up, to Sir Yew. “From experience, I do not think it’s the blood of the founders that is what is keeping these people in their positions, Miss,”

“Position or not, they’re the ones with the power and blood.” Shula sighed and her fire finally calmed. At the end of the day, Avaddon was a powerful and capable demon who didn’t need her. She would just have to trust that he understood how important he was. “But thank you for the correction, sir.” Shula gave Sir Yew a small smile and a nod. She felt something on her wrist vibrate.

Shula looked down to the watch Arakiel had gotten her during one of the shopping trips. Arakiel had requested to meet up after Shula finished her own investigation. She would have to do that quickly then. Was lunch an option?

“Although I cannot control what you do in your free time," Shula turned to Arakiel when she heard the whisper. "Be wary of the temptress. Now that you know you will become Second someday, I trust that you will be safe." Arakiel put a hand on her shoulder and Shula moved away from it.

“Arakiel,” Shula said, but her brows furrowed and her mouth gaped for the words to say her displeasure. She did not want to be Second, she did not understand the contempt the clan leaders had for each other, she did not want to be a part of some game. But Arakiel left before Shula could say anything.

"I will bid thee good luck, sheath number two," Sir Yew’s voice brought Shula out of her thoughts.

“Sheath?” Shula muttered as her head turned to the side a bit.

"With the meeting not really doing anything but have all people walk away and tell the others to fuck off...” Sir Yew continued and laughed as he went towards his sister. As Shula watched him, sharp clean movements and wicked gaze, he reminded her of chaos. Fun and ideally to have on your side, but completely dangerous.

Lady Fuctner came running in, yelling at Sir Yew and Arakiel. Shula smiled at Lady Fuctner’s bold words and disrespect. Because while disrespectful, she was honest and Shula had to give her credit for that.

“Kid, you already got a mom, I'm sure. Don't let that chick toss her thoughts onto you, or control you.” Shula froze and her fire stuttered at Lady Fuctner’s words. No, she did not have a mom. Not even as a fire demon could she remember the death of the one’s ashes she rose from (every other fire demon remembered, why not her?). Is that why Arakiel was so nice to her? Was she trying to be her mother? Shula shivered at the thought. She didn’t want Arakiel to be her mother, fire demons only burn and hurt mothers. General Hikmah told her so. The invite to lunch made Shula focus on Lady Fuctner. Her leaders did not chat with others, maybe because they did not have time. But maybe, she could help the others see her leaders’ worth, and if not, she understood. There were many trainees she still hated but would work with if she had to. The main priority now though was a quick lunch.

“Um, if you are having lunch in the Neutral Zone, I can come.” Shula said as she went to get her things. She picked up her cloak and discarded clothes before walking towards Lady Fuctner. “And what’s an evil stepmother?“

Last edited:
Ruri Ryker
Sky Reach Sanctum Meeting Room
@The Speaker

Arakiel suggested that both of the leaders shouldn't go, and Ruri was about to second, opening his jaws, when Avaddon dismissed the idea, not really addressing it at all. Ruri turned his head on its side and watched as the meeting seemed to disperse. Yew asked what the Ravens would be doing. Ruri actually didn't know yet. He had better get to work on that. Ideas brewed in his mind, but none seemed as appealing as lunch. Lunch would be good right now. But he knew he should be doing something, maybe other than pacing by the Quarentine Zone, stress eating a sandwich or four.
Several ideas fostered in his mind, but he guessed the best would be to eat a quick lunch first.
Yew... he was... sassy, to say the least. That was Ruri's impression of him. He wasn't afraid to talk crap at every corner, every word someone dared to say. But Ruri knew he was loyal to Glumi, and that was enough for him.
As well as Fuctner. Lady Fuctner was the queen of sass, though Ruri did appreciate how kind she was seeming to be towards Shula.
Shula seemed out of place. She was angry, for some reason. So angry. But all she wanted to do was help her people, which Ruri admired.
Avaddon... he was cold on the outside, but smart. He was smart. And he didn't throw around insults like this meeting was some sort of game about who sucked more.
Arakiel. She was smart, and she wasn't doing that either. Black Rose seemed the most put together right now.
Both Avaddon and Shula had plans that either didn't involve him or that he was forbidden to be involved in.
The meeting broke up.
Ruri dipped his head to Sir Vokrec. "Good luck, sir."
Oh, how he wished he was going.
Ruri made his way over to Arakiel. Arakiel and Ruri wre really good friends, at least for a while. Arakiel had left and come back to Haven. Ruri respected her and liked her company. And Ruri was looking for something to do to help. He was sure that this would be awkward, but he had to ask. He had to do something, so he called out her name to get her attention.
"Arakiel. I was wondering... You look like you have something to do, maybe I could help? I might just get in your way, but I would much rather be doing something to help, or at least trying, rather than pacing by the Quarantine Zone stress eating."

Last edited:
Airen O'Bechtel
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Interaction:
@Vague o3 || @ArgonianScum || @GreenPhoenix3
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well, Airen was not really a fan of continuing listening. Except as a longer speech found its grounds in the meeting. From no one else than Shula, to her notes. Arakiel, however, excused her afterward. Either it was good or bad, Airen wasn't sure. She had never disciplined anyone, not at such age at least... Yet again, every clan may have been equal in this room, and then behind this matter, they all had their own ways to rule. The Siren wouldn't interfere with their ways, not really.
The rest of this meeting waved at her ignorance, from the given orders until they all road different ways. All in all, the reports would present the result and this she could hand over to her leader with ease, perhaps with a few changes though. No one had to know about their first encountering, nor about the second at the end of the meeting.
Her hand rifted her hair as she heaved to her limps. Gods, she had aged, or at least the bones inside her. Sport indeed was on its call, then. Besides playing cards and finding the floor thanks to the ale, she could as well train herself again. More she wasn't going to do. At least not after she sent two or three troops to investigate the barriers for her. After Yew held a tiny speech, she felt his approach. Oh yes, she had absolutely no intention of staying any longer.

"And where might you be staying for the night? I do hope to find your body in one of the dumpsters. I just wish it isn't near the territory."

A grin slipped into her facials as she peered up to the bastard that shared her bloodline. Had he always been like that? Probably. And probably, Airen had never paid attention to the little Pantsshitter in the peaceful times. The Siren sucked onto her teeth. Just calm down, breathe, and relax. Easy.
As easy as winning without a good headstart. If she managed the people in the Casinos, then her brother wouldn't put up much of a deal, would he?

"Ah, you little pest. Go and read, maybe. And do not expect me to be in any dumpsters. I beg your pardon, brother, but those are too high expectations." Airen smoothed her dress from tiny knittles that emerged from her unfitting sitting. In the next meeting, she would wear pants and a nice looking shirt with her expensive black jacket over her shoulders. She would have changed earlier, but someone had to toss her luggage away like some garbage.
Though, she suggested dumpsters were not the place she would rest in tonight. Maybe a nice bed in a hotel, for her alone and a nice breakfast delivered to her bed. That sounded like a perfect plan- depended on how much she decided to drink. Perhaps she landed on the couches of the Casino again. Even if, better than resting in her own room.

Echoing steps announced the return of Fuctner, who seemed to have reacted at a joke- Airen supposed- of her lovely pantsshiter. Of course, another vulgar interaction fell but hadn't lasted long, though.
She was even more surprised at the words she addressed at the little Fireheart. And even more, as she invited them to eat lunch with them. Lunch... sounded good. A saying goes, Never drink with an empty stomach. Logically seen, it was the wisest thing the Siren heard in her whole damned life.

"We will gladly accept your invite," thrilled Airen toward Fuctner. Violet eyes cut a glare for her kin. "And you will come too."
She grabbed him by his ear, which was another surprise. Anyhow, she reached the useless body part of Yew.

“Um, if you are having lunch in the Neutral Zone, I can come.”

She managed to peek towards Shula. "Of course Sweetheart! We know an exquisite restaurant in this Zone. You will love it, want to never leave again and won't accept eating somewhere else than there," she sang before looking dead-eyed at her brother.

"I do not accept a no, dear," she hummed as she dragged him to the elevator once again, "An invite of a friend shall be followed, always." Especially if it was Fuctner. Something like that wasn't happening every day after all! And this idiot should use the chance, too. Perhaps she would play the good, good sister and leave after one or two meals.
"And as nice as we are," she halted and smiled sardonically at him, "The Gentleman of the group will gladly pay."

Before she continued, Airen brought his face closer to hers. "And for the purpose, you might miss what I am declaring: I don't care where you will be sleeping tonight. Go and have fun with your friend, my little pest."
He truly should. Having the experience of drinking or making mistakes with friends hadn't counted for Airen. Not really. She wouldn't let her brother die alone, either.

Arakeil’s mind was already running at a thousand miles per hour when she heard her name being called. Her wings clapped backwards to stop her from flying forward and flapped them so that she was merely hovering in the same spot.

When she turned and saw Ruri standing at the window, she smiled. He awkwardly asked if he could join her, causing Arakiel to break into laughter. The sound was as a sweet, tender loving hug, and felt Just as good after so much tension.

“Ruri Ryker,” she began, with a tone that was filled with mock surprise. Since when did he have to ask her to join in on anything? Due to their longstanding friendship, of course it was a given. Didn’t he already know this? Perhaps it was merely forgotten due to the seriousness of their positions. There was once upon a time in the past, back when they didn’t have quite as many cares and not nearly as many enemies. Her voice was raised so that it would carry and she could be heard over the whistling of the wind,

“You have wings, do you not?” Arakiel grinned. The message was clear; he was more than welcome to tag along. As she turned and continued to fly, she knew just the place they would go. @Lish

Ruri Ryker
Leaving Sky Reach Sanctum, Following Arakiel

@The Speaker
~~~​
He caught Arakiel right in the nick of time. He would have maybe just chased after her, but he didn't want to intrude if this was important or subjective to Black Rose.
“You have wings, do you not?”
Ruri smirked at that. He extended his scaly wings. Unless he was flying, he felt like he had to have them folded in or they would get in the way. He was already different from others, it didn't need to be a bother to them. Stretching them out with an arch of his back, Ruri jumped off of the tower, following Arakiel. His flappy rhythm was steady, but quieter than normal wings. Catching up with Arakiel, he was only slightly behind her, his head about level with her stomachy waisty area, so he could follow her, but not be behind her. He was also slightly under her so their wings didn't brush together. He followed Arakiel to wherever she was going. If she wasn't going to pick lunch up first, Ruri didn't need lunch.

Yew O'Betchel
Interactions: @Abroxis , @ArgonianScum @GreenPhoenix3
Mentions: @happydeath
Time Of Day: Closing in to Lunch

"Ah, you little pest. Go and read, maybe. And do not expect me to be in any dumpsters. I beg your pardon, brother, but those are too high expectations."

Yew ignored his sister's biting remark once again. Though he preferred black and white over digital copies, when a meeting is held in this place, he has to adopt and make sure the data is downloaded on his phone and also straight to their leader's devices. As much as he wanted not to give the information to their leader, protocol dictates otherwise. Glumisun should not be bothered with the problems of the Neutral Zone. She was supposed to concentrate on her own territory than to exert so much effort in a place where the other clans could just help. Basing from her nature, though, it was impossible to talk her out.

The killings were already on the news and there was no way to cover that up. Yew narrowed his eyes as this. This would only cause panic to those near the Quarantine Zone and all of the city. The underground experiments were not surprising but... He shook his head. Avaddon already said that all clans did this. It was only the ways that differed. Black Rose thought it best to just go and treat the Ferals like animals... Hell, animals were treated and experimented on more delicately than this. Yew gritted his teeth. An argument was going to brew from this. He just wished that all leaders are still level-headed after. A civil war was something that is not supposed to be happening now.

Too concentrated on the plans and things, he was surprised when some asshole came and just pinched his ear. His eyes widened in surprise at this. What was happening right now? What he got from whatever conversation that was happening, was that there was lunch and the fiery lady invited herself to join. Who was going?

His focus was now placed on the white-haired imp he called his older sister.

"I do not accept a no, dear."

"Wha~!"
Before he could voice out his disagreement, he was already being dragged into the elevator. "Oi, Airen," he growled.

"An invite of a friend shall be followed, always."

"That is Dyle you are talking about, bitch,"
he groaned. "Do you really think it is food Fucker is talking about?" He was yanked down once again to finally come face to face with the imp.

"And for the purpose, you might miss what I am declaring: I don't care where you will be sleeping tonight. Go and have fun with your friend, my little pest."

His fangs protruded from his lips before his tongue darted out to lick his upper lips as if he was hungry from the statement. "That is not the way to crawl into a hole," he muttered seductively before straightening and fixing his hair. He rubbed his temples to alleviate the throb that was already forming inside his skull. Turning to his phone, he made sure that the info was all downloaded before moving to press the doors close. Once the lift started moving, Yew leaned on the wall and sighed. "Where am I to take you to lunch?" he asked the females with him.

Gentleman, his ass....

Interactions: @GreenPhoenix3 | @Vague o3 | @Abroxis
Mentions:
Time Of Day: "Ughh"
Weather: "Uugghhhh"

I surprised look came across Dyle's face. "Wha-," she raised her dark brows in shock. "You're not serious right??" She shook her head, and placed a hand on the young demon's shoulder as she walked with her towards the elevator. "Come on kid. It looks like we gotta start at square one." The then pinched Shula's ear. "And ya better listen. This just might change ya future plans." It was a simple joke. She was certain the fire demon had no interest in princess, but it wouldn't hurt to share with her the joy of childhood or whatever.

Dyle stepped into the elevator soon enough to hear the question. She chuckled, and looked to Yew. "Aww, and I thought chivalry was dead. We can keep it simple for the young one and head tooo.. I dunno. Conner's or something.." She looked to Shula. "You like arcade games? They got plenty if you get bored." She chuckled before leaning against the elevator wall. "You might get bored of us." She gestured to Yew. "He's already sick of me. Like, he wants me dead-" She then pointed towards his smaller sibling. "And I think she'd be there if I didn't buy her shit." She shook her head. "Yeah.. My name's Fuctner Von Dyle, but people usually call me by my last name, so you get that privilege."

Airen O'Bechtel
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Interaction:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Oh, stop being an ass, pantie shitter," hummed Airen as he whined about the situation. Of course, Fuctner wouldn't really invite them for the one and only purpose of eating food or something. She was well aware of who she spoke there.

"Conner's or something."
As she gaped her mouth for approval, something interrupted her. She felt a numb vibration inside her skirt and knew a crack of a second that her phone was about to ring. Though, she expected the ordinary ding-ding-ding ringtone. Instead, the middle of Idol by her favorite band set off. Her heart sank to the middle of the earth, yet her head went a bit off as the beat dropped. It took her sheer 7 seconds to dismiss the call.
Without any changes in her facials- the grin, the untroubled muscles, absolute tranquillity even though she could smash her head against the wall. When specifically had she changed her damned ringtone again?

"Conner's sounds perfect," she sang and drew her phone out of her pocket. Not to check the notifications, but to mute it. Even though she had the urge to blast Idol through her speakers extremely boisterous now. A scandal she couldn't. A real, real scandal.
Blinking, biting back the sigh, she gazed at their newly joined company.
Shula from Black Rose. An associate she would have never guessed or speculated with, yet there they were. In a downgoing elevator and arranged for lunch at Conner's. An establishment for food- not quite popular on the tongues of the most, but they had recommendable chick-dishes, as well as a grant offer for various salads. Perhaps Airen would try beef today.

"You might get bored of us. He's already sick of me. Like, he wants me dead- And I think she'd be there if I didn't buy her shit. Yeah... My name's Fuctner Von Dyle, but people usually call me by my last name, so you get that privilege."

"I heard they had a spectacular newbie there. Some say he is a charming little boy," she chimed amused at the firebreather. Her brow jerked. "Or perhaps for you not a boy but a girl?" She couldn't help but widely grin. "Don't worry, they do not lack in offers for both genders, either."
Airen leaned back, unnoticed, just the same position her brother had. "Age included," she simply shrugged, "from very young to old and falty."

She then furrowed her brows at Fuctner. Here, with them, she hadn't needed to act all mature at all. They were friends, after all.
"Don't say that," Airen chuckled, "I would still come even if I had to pay for my own shit."
She then clicked her tongue and held her nails before her eyes. Gods, a manicure was urgingly needed soon. "Though I will be not able to stay for too long." Not if someone of her territory called. She couldn't let them wait for too long, could she?

Minute: 2:44-2:54

Last edited:
Yew O'Bechtel
Interactions: @Abroxis , @ArgonianScum @GreenPhoenix3
Time Of Day: Closing in to Lunch

Yew had his eyes closed as the elevator descended to the main lobby of the structure. "Conner's it is then," he murmured. Golden eyes then slowly opened, ignoring the smokes all around them to focus on the hue before him. Shula. A trained guardian in the name of the Black Roses. She should have known of their sibling there... or did that fucker still hid in the shadows?

"Madame De'Angulis," he started, reverting back to his teasing nature. "Have you been to that place? Or to put it simply, have you explored the Neutral Zone alone? Have you wandered through the streets of the other territories just for leisure and not from a mission or due to duties? And aside from your higher-ups, have you hang-out with friends? That is... If you have friends to begin with. You look like the type that does not know how to socialize."

Once the elevator dinged, the white-haired male looked up and stepped out first. "Hurry up," he called out to the three females with him as he was already walking towards the exit, not a single backward glance from him. "I am very much hungry and your paces are not going to fucking make things easier." He completely ignored the smokes, not noticing that one familiar hue was in the opposite direction as to she is supposed to be at this point. Nodding to the guards there, he got out of the crowded lobby and leaned on the wall outside the building. Crossing his arms, he buried his nails into his right arm. Having that amount of people bumping into him was something he hated. Being inside that with that amount of people felt like he was going to suffocate. How in all planes did people live like that? Again, he closed his eyes and tried to even out his breathing

Wings disappearing into her back, The draconic demoness landed them at a well-to-do establishment in the middle of the neutral zone, Reign of Fire. The pair were immediately greeted by the host, who led them inside. Dragons were stereotypically nurturing of their finer more comfortable livelihoods, and the luxurious restaurant spared no expense. As they were leaders, they could dine there for free, but Arakiel always paid, and tipped fairly well, even when the service wasn’t up to standard.

“I’m only sorry we are meeting under such circumstances,” Came Arakiel’s elegant growl as they were sat, “it appears remaining rational and collected these days is a losing battle.” A brisk flick of the hair conquered her composure, but not her fears.

With their people so I’ll at ease, their ordered world turned upside down by the discovery of Ferals were living among them and had been for a long time been secretly kept hidden from the public eye. It was almost as bad as when the humans first came many hearsExcept now that any and every problem, from unexpected illness to bad business deals and marital incompatibility, could be blamed on something, someone, a whole misunderstood group to serve as scapegoats. What happened when the familiar turned unfamiliar?

Arakiel was grateful for Shula, who was setting an example to other less capable leadership. She would be reassuring people, comforting them, showing them that change didn’t mean Change for the worse, but could mean change for the better. After all, weren’t there humans and halfbreeds who also needed help, their protection? Didn’t they deserve peace mind?

“Tell me about yourself,” Arakeil smiled at her companion with familiarity, not having the chance to have a good look at him before at the Sanctum. He had matured since their college years, as had she, “How’ve you been all these years?”

Was he aware of her life in the human world, 1600 years ago? It seemed Arakiel had been the hottest news in the tabloids for breaking the mold amongst demon kind. That was a time full of self-pity, as she had been ejected out of human society only to be met with scorn upon her homecoming to Haven. It had been the most isolating time of her life. But it had made her strong.
@Lish

Last edited:
Ruri Ryker
Rein of Fire Resteraunt
Interacting with-
@The Speaker as Arakiel

Ruri smiled to himself as she stopped for lunch. He really was hungry. It was at a place called Reign of Fire... Ruri liked that name, a lot. He folded up his wings, and laid them mostly flat on his back. Ruri sat across from Arakiel, murmuring his thanks to the waiter.
"Mm, too true," he replied to Arakiel after they had both sat down.
This was Haven City, supposed to be just that- a haven of a city for demons, but now there were these ferals that ruined that safeness that Haven CIty provided. And once they had sucessfully contained them, mostly, at least, creating a veil of fake safety for the subjects and themselves, the ferals were trying to escape. Ruri had guessed it would only be a matter of time before they did, who would want to be trapped in a place like that, especially if you weren't yourself. Ruri wished that they could just talk, reason with the ferals, but they were certainly making that hard.
"I've been pretty well, thank you," Ruri responded. "I'm an uncle now, actually. My sister got married and has kids now... Uh, I'm second in command, obviously. Just... trying tol eave this city better than I found it. How about you? What has happened with you after we fell out of touch? Other than becoming second, obviously. What's the story with Shula?"

Airen O’Bechtel
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Interaction:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
At her brother’s complains, she chuckled and had not missed a beat to fire something back at him.
“Oh, would you look at that~ Poor Yew is rushing us because he fears the crowd!”
Not knowing the anxiety of huge clusters of people from her brother would have been a shame. To use it for mockery was basically a need.

Sighing, the tiny female linked with Dyle’s arm. For one moment the Siren could just be a Siren- not the Second of Glumisun, nor anyone with a higher title. She was just a woman with size issues enjoying her time with her friends and something she was related to.

“Dyle,” she chimed, “Connor’s is a great choice! I haven’t been there since months! I wonder, do they still remember me?”

Conner‘s was not a highclass restaurant, rather a underestimated one. An ugly shell but their food was, in fact, on new levels. It was rare for Airen to eat anywhere else than there if it happened for her being in the Neutral Zone. Often because Glumisun sent her to some meetings, either because of her pheromones or simply the no-go-motivation to attend.
Though, Airen never complained. Not really. She supposed it was better than rocking and wrecking the bars and casinos in her own territory… However she never saw the issue in that.

And soon the little gathering of them entered the tiny restaurant with their wine-red couches and seats, their old fashioned wood and tables.

Apparently they did remember them. The man behind the corner immediately grinned at them.

“A table for four, Honey,” called the Siren out and followed the brute to one cornering table. All in all, there were a few visitors for lunch. Of course, Shula, Yew, Dyle and Airen were the number one theme now. But who was she to care? After all, that seemed like a occasional reaction for most.

As they all settled, and Airen decided to separate herself from Dyle to let her companion seat beside her annoying shit of brother, the man handed them the menu. She already knew what to order, though.
Yet she waited for the others, especially Shula who she suggested was the first time in this restaurant. She could’ve guessed wrong, though.

Airen had held no specific knowledge of this female aside from her. Which made Shula even more interesting. Oh, how she enjoyed to discover new sides and stories from others. Another fun game she played, beside of cards.

Ruri Ryker
Rein of Fire Resteraunt
Interacting with-
@The Speaker as Arakiel

Ruri smiled to himself as she stopped for lunch. He really was hungry. It was at a place called Reign of Fire... Ruri liked that name, a lot. He folded up his wings, and laid them mostly flat on his back. Ruri sat across from Arakiel, murmuring his thanks to the waiter.
"Mm, too true," he replied to Arakiel after they had both sat down.
This was Haven City, supposed to be just that- a haven of a city for demons, but now there were these ferals that ruined that safeness that Haven CIty provided. And once they had sucessfully contained them, mostly, at least, creating a veil of fake safety for the subjects and themselves, the ferals were trying to escape. Ruri had guessed it would only be a matter of time before they did, who would want to be trapped in a place like that, especially if you weren't yourself. Ruri wished that they could just talk, reason with the ferals, but they were certainly making that hard.
"I've been pretty well, thank you," Ruri responded. "I'm an uncle now, actually. My sister got married and has kids now... Uh, I'm second in command, obviously. Just... trying tol eave this city better than I found it. How about you? What has happened with you after we fell out of touch? Other than becoming second, obviously. What's the story with Shula?"

"Is that so? Congratulations, Uncle Ruri" Arakiel smiled and took a sip from the glass of wine the server had brought for them. She studied Ruri over it with an cheeky twinkle in her eye. A nephew, but no kids, huh? "I'm astounded to hear you never settled," she jested with a teasing grin.

"Your sister must be proud. There is nothing more fulfilling than being a mother. I had a family, in the land of humans. When the Calamity struck, I had no choice but to leave them behind. Coming home to the disaster was... unexpected, to say the least. But we pulled through, didn't we? Words cannot express how much I miss them..." Blue eyes trailed away, dejected, and far away, but she forced a smile through the pain. Both of their fathers had died on that same day, and duty had called them to rise to the occasion. They had both immediately been initiated into the Command of Second, just as their leaders had. Everyone had suffered tremendous losses. "To think it's been 1600 years," she murmured slowly as a wave of nostalgia overwhelmed her, "how time flies."

Trying to leave this city better than I found it.

"Indeed," she returned, "keeping order is proving to be much more difficult in these trying times, don't you think? But if there is ever to be peace again, it cannot be accomplished through threats and violence. I only hope the other leaders realize that the only way is to put our differences aside and work together, for the good of all." It was in their city that the Founders first founded the Four Clans, and so it was fitting to stop and consider all the privileges that came with their sacrifices. They were owed a grand debt, and they must not be shamefully forgetful of the fact. "Well, there I go, lecturing again," Arakiel shook herself from the reminisce and chuckled lightheartedly.

"An old childhood friend," she said when asked about Shula. Even if Shula couldn't remember Arakiel, or anybody else from her past, that was the truth. It didn't help her memory not having too many people in her life from back then. She couldn't exactly tell him the rest of that truth, however. That information was classified. "We reconnected when I was assessing new recruits for the Black Rose Guard, roughly 1400 years ago. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw in the line-up. The girl lacks restraint but she has notable potential." Arakiel paused dramatically, head lifting and eyes scanning over Ruri with a sporting simper. "Do you have eyes for our dear Shula?"

Back