New User New and Ready to Improve

taiga

#1 Taiga Enjoyer
Sup? The name's Taiga, and via slim chance, the Nasuverse has graced me once more with a golden opportunity. I'd been meaning as a relative newbie to RP as a whole to fix that itch that'd been hounding me for a while and I feel this is as good of a place as any to do so.

Welcome, Taiga!

Always happy to see another Nasu fan, maybe now somebody will know what I'm on about when I say things like 'Mysterious Heroine X'. I hope STC is able to provide the soothe you seek. Maybe we'll even see you around the Discord. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Good luck on the path.

Welcome, Taiga!

Always happy to see another Nasu fan, maybe now somebody will know what I'm on about when I say things like 'Mysterious Heroine X'. I hope STC is able to provide the soothe you seek. Maybe we'll even see you around the Discord. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Good luck on the path.

Actually, a question about Discord...or, Discords? Coming from the Convergence Series Wiki, the main side widget you'd see apparently has 0 Members online, yet when joining the Discord from STC, it looks to be fairly active. Is it something wrong on Fandom's end or are there just separate servers altogether?

Welcome!

Actually, a question about Discord...or, Discords? Coming from the Convergence Series Wiki, the main side widget you'd see apparently has 0 Members online, yet when joining the Discord from STC, it looks to be fairly active. Is it something wrong on Fandom's end or are there just separate servers altogether?
The Convergence Discord used to be open but from my remembrance, they had a few raiders so it's private now, but the widget is still there.

Welcome to STC Taiga! Your account is now fully approved so you can use all site features. If you don't get a hold from the Convergence folks from Discord, you can now send them a site PM if needed. Feel free to reach out if you need help with something.

Back