New User New and Returning Sort of

Hello everyone. Wow really late to the party. I signed up a while ago but I had some problems with the method I was using to pay my bills and it ended with my phone and internet being cut off. But seems it's returned and so have I. First a little bit about myself.
I love to write fiction, it's a hobby and passion of mine. Whether I roleplay or I am writing a solo piece I bring that passion and put as much as I can into everything I write. Some of the best things that have to do with writing in my mind are plotting world building character and story arcs. I like others who are wanting to bounce around ideas and work on something together. Or I can take over the entire process and you can be someone along for the journey. But that's hardly the reason we are writing together right? My favorite styles of writing are Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fantasy, Mystery, Modern.

Alright that's it for my introduction. Again sorry I am super late but the circumstances have changed and I am here now so hopefully we can get together and work on something.

Welcome back! That's a nice, wide variety of favorite styles. Do you have a favorite style such as first person, second person, that sort of thing?

What an interesting question. I do not because I've experimented with first and third but not second, though I would like to. Each of those perspectives brings a different dynamic to the writing and all of them have their pros and cons. I like to think of myself as an experimental writer. Not bad but alright with a sense of wanting to tell a story in different ways and perspective is just as important as style in this sense.

Back