New User New arrival

xuka

Hello there! My name is Xuka, though you can call me meeks for short. I am a literate roleplayer, who writes in 3rd person for my characters. Though that being said, I'm not too picky with how you like to send your reply, all I care about is that we're both having fun! I have been roleplaying since I was about 12, though I am 19 soon and although my spelling isn't that amazing, my roleplaying skills sure have improved since when I roleplayed as a preteen.

A lot of the roleplay I like to do are fandom-related ones, a couple of fandoms I like to do are the following:
  • Adventure Time
  • Black Butler
  • Bna
  • Danganrnpa
  • Life is strange (Always looking for a Chloe because I love her so much omg)
  • Mha (not as much anymore)
  • Monster High (Mainly looking for this one right now!)
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club
  • Sally face run 3
  • The wolf among us
And many many more

When roleplaying fandom roleplay I prefer to play my own ocs, this is because I just love doing my oc x canon character, know not everyone is a fan of that and that s okay! It's not for everyone and that is 100% okay. Though If you would also like to be an oc in one f these replays that is also okay, we can talk about a plan and work it out. ^^

Though fandom roleplays aren't the only roleplay I have in mind, I also like to do a lot of monster or fantasy type roleplay, I have a lot of ocs that are either witchs, t heads, ghosts, catgirls, demons, and much more, so be on the lookout for them type of plots.

A to of the time I will draw my ocs and attach them to my posts if people want t see them, but not always.

Anyways, that'll be it for now, thank you for reading and I hope you had a good day!:emoji_smiley_cat::emoji_sparkles:

Back