New Features!

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
Many of you have already noticed that we have several new features available. Please be mindful that many of these are in a sort of early testing phase to see how they settle, and if any changes need to be made for user comfort.

Among them is our new photo gallery that can be used to upload your roleplay images directly to the website, where you can link them in your posts just like an image hosting site. You can create albums to organize things by roleplay or characters, and you can create group albums that multiple people can post images into. How people choose to make use of these features is up to them, we only ask that you keep the images website and roleplay related. We aren't an image hosting site and images take up a lot of space , so we've capped everyone at 5mbs. This should be plenty of space to upload character images, banners, and other roleplay related content. We ask that people host all their personal family photos and what not on a proper image hosting website.

We also now have a blog page setup. We are going to try and get a bit more visibility going with it, but other than that it's fully functional. Make use of it for whatever. We have no real guidelines for what people may or may not blog about as long as it follows the site rules. I just would recommend not using it to advertise roleplays due to the simple fact that its low visibility coupled with the bulletin board already being set up for roleplay advertisements means that it's likely to clutter the blogs and not really help get players because most people are looking in the bulletin board for roleplays.

We also now have a very large array of emojies available :emoji_grinning: :emoji_scream_cat::emoji_robot::emoji_imp::emoji_ox::emoji_gorilla::emoji_wolf::emoji_bow_and_arrow: and more (1300+ more to be precise!)

The new donation addon now supports recurring donations for people who were asking about that.

And lasty, we got a new Dark Theme added. Please be advised that it's not yet finished! I have made it available though so people can poke around and let me know if they spot anything that's not quite working right with it.

With any and all of the above new features, please let us know if anything is acting squirrely :)

Back