Planetscape ⚩ NEW GAME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southpaw

*pulls the wrong lever*
fd5cf604a51c2171cd26b738174aee30.jpg
Hello, Hero.

You are in a dream of celestial cognition. Here, now.....these concepts are irrelevant. This is the plane of existence where all dreams reside, and all thought and feeling in the universe manifests. This is our home.

We are called the Animant, hoho! The jolliest of trios, the essence of imagination! My sisters and I accompany each and every creature down this path we call life, ho! Emotions? Desires? Hopes and Dreams? That's us, my dear friend!

We feel emotion as well, of course......but not like you. We do not inhabit the universe you find yourself living in, Hero....we just guide you all from afar so that you can reach your true self...what a sight to behold, a creature with fully realized potential....*giggle*

However, we did not call you here for exposition. We require something of you, Hero. The universe you inhabit, the life that exists in every nook and cranny.....it is being destroyed.

Shattered into a million pieces!

Tangled together like thread....

No aspect of reality is safe. Something....massive is killing it. We are powerless to stop it. Without the universe, all dreams, all reality, ceases to be. Even here.

And would you want us to die, so soon? After all, we have just met! I'd rather not like to die, you know. It makes me tear up just thinking about it, oh....

But even in this darkness, there is hope. We can see a future, as far as it may be, where the spirits of creatures who have been truly awakened can join together, and resist the darkness......these creatures are you, Hero, and others like you.~

You are special, Hero. You hail from a world of great emotional sway, a land you call Earth. Right now, it is being torn asunder in the greatest of supernova. The dimension it inhabits is folding in on itself. With what little power we have, we saved you. You, and the others that exhibit great potential.

Our power to change the world, you see, is quite weak. But we have seen spots, hoho! Pockets of the universe that are safe from the decay, at least, for now. We shall send you to these places, to meet those like yourself. It is your task to awaken the powers that lie deep inside your vengeful little hearts, and save this universe!

We know this task seems daunting....it is much to request. But we would not place it before you if we did not sense that you are fit to achieve it. We, no....all of the we's there are, are counting on you!

You have heard it, Hero. Awaken now, on a world anew. Begin to rebuild. Amass your army. Discover the inner power within you. You are capable of great things. Godspeed.

Break a leg, Hero!

May you find victory!~

Become the Heroes of the Worldplane.

s86eHVj.png

Created by @Southpaw
Current GM Staff: @Kanassa, @Singing Skies
Theme & Soundtrack by Slime Girls (and Various)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome! Please continue to the next tab to begin your game! ~>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back