New Here But Lousy With Connecting

mystery79

I am new to this site and I have role played in the past before but I am lousy with connecting with others and I have different tastes with everyone else. What should I start first now. Not with introductions please I am lousy with that.

I’ll recommend you join the official discord. Unfortunate that you have to be an approved member before you can post, but you can still get a feel for how annoying (yet lovable!) the community is by reading. People have different attitudes when they don’t have roleplaying on the brain.

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. And it's ok that you're bad at connecting. I'm not the best at it either but I do hope I get to know you. I think that would be lovely. Anyways I hope you have a great time on the site!

The term 'lousy' is much more pleasing than 'sucking'

I know what you meant by being lousy at introducing and/or socializing. As such, I try - really hard - to act like a decent human being before they see just how 'weird' I am when it comes to RPing.

To be honest... I read the rules for the first time three months after I got approved. Don't tell Teeks

Just can't find any good rps around here and not having good luck of talking to others. I spoken to a few but not much happening.

Might be the lack of enthusiasm for the said topic or they might like the story but do not know how to contribute?

I am not really sure

Just lousy with connecting in the real world and the online world. I have tried talking to a few but nothing really going on.

Back