New User New here; looking to meet some friends! (AKA an introduction)

So you don't have access to those yet until you get approved, but I can still send you the link.
Most roleplays would be in the bulletin board, there people post their ideas, and multiplayer RP's.
1X1 RP's would be the sub-thread in that people post their RP styles and threads for their roleplays and ideas.

I'll have to poke around there, then.

Another question, (mostly due to my own ignorance) but what's the difference in the terms "forum," "thread," and "post?"

So forum: place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
So on this website, the forum is where you post threads, like a general term for the link to find everything in easier terms

Threads: a theme or characteristic, typically forming one of several, running throughout a situation or piece of writing.
So a thread is a post inside the forum, it's like a status update on Facebook where others can comment or an opening to subcategories of such if that makes sense. Everyone can make a thread, so for instance your introduction is a thread, and every comment made on the thread can be considered a post.

Well, the forum would be held on the website yourself, it's more of a vague thing, its just a link to the threads so more a term for what holds the different threads rather than something on it's own

Heh! Thanks!

I can't think of anything off the top of my head to ask, but did you have any questions for me?

Ah! I did mention I had some. Occasionally, when an idea comes, I'll jot it down somewhere. Most of them, though, are for larger groups and not so much 1x1. Want me to list a couple? (Not sure where I'm supposed to do that lol)

Cool.... Make note, they're just little snippets. Nothing super epic; not a lot of description.

There were once seven rings in the world said to possess a sort of power only from the depths of fantasy. These rings were wielded by six legendary heroes, and the seventh ring was said to have been broken due to it's corrupted power.

The first ring grands the power of the sky.
The second gives fire and heat.
The third carries the ocean waves.
The fourth is of the earth.
The fifth is made purely of light.
The sixth uses darkness.
And the seventh was told to be the bearer of life and death.
You've been Tagged. A red wristband has been wrapped around your wrist, but you don't remember how it got there. Fortunately, you're not the only one.

Your mission: find out where it came from.
Seven days after a mysterious fire at the Mansion, six people go missing. The police can find no trace of kidnappings, murder, or any indication that any of them might have run away.

Six people wake up suddenly, finding themselves each in beautifully furnished rooms inside a large mansion. Outside, birds chirp, trees sway, the grass is green, and a young girl laughs as she plays in the open air.

They have been taken to the past, 72 years ago, to the Mansion when it was first built. The six people have been called to stop the murders that occurred there and prevent the Mansion from becoming the haunted house that it will be.

Do they risk altering the timeline to stop the tragedy that occurs or will they remain trapped 72 years in the past?
It's the dead of winter, and society has crumbled. You are woken by the freezing temperatures, remembering nothing of what happened to the world around you. You move away from your waking place in search of warmth, and stumble across a group of others, also survivors of whatever occurred. The remnants have built a small society, and they send out scavengers to search for the unconscious--those who have not yet awoken.

You are placed with a team of five other scavengers, all of you newly awoken, and led out under the supervision of one who has been awake for a while longer. The captain of the team, however, disappears after the group stumbles across technology that could either save or end the world. It is up to your group to decide what to do next.
The Cult of Cake is a lie. Its members do not exist. Nobody has ever heard of them, nor will anyone ever.

That was how it was supposed to work.

You have been kidnapped by the CoC to become food for the tort monsters: large, hideous beasts that take the earthly form of giant cakes. What the CoC did not expect was your ability to absorb tort monsters on contact.

You escape the clutches of the CoC only to realize that the entire world has been overrun by tort monsters. Will you join forces with the CoC to stop the pastrypocalypse and risk being stabbed in the back, or will you try to save the world on your own?

Okay, that last one was just a really random thought I had. I don't know why it exists, but there it is lol

Hello Kitty! I'm also new here, but a more seasoned roleplayer. However, I am coming back from a 2 year hiatus. I roleplayed for 13 years straight before that! Haha. I started rather young, though. •w•'
I love how detailed you went, my intro was nothing this amazing! :3 I look forward to seeing your style and maybe roleplaying together!

Those are really good ideas though! They'd have very rich plots!

^ - ^ Glad you like them! A bit ironic of me to think of plots I'll never use, but it comes in handy sometimes.

Hello Kitty! I'm also new here, but a more seasoned roleplayer. However, I am coming back from a 2 year hiatus. I roleplayed for 13 years straight before that! Haha. I started rather young, though. •w•'
I love how detailed you went, my intro was nothing this amazing! :3 I look forward to seeing your style and maybe roleplaying together!

Of course! I'd love the opportunity! :3

Back