New User New Here

KinKarasu

Hey! So, I'm new here! You can just call me Nathaniel, which is my middle name, or call me Nate, or Nathan- whatever you want! Though, here's more stuff about me:

I've been roleplaying since I was twelve actually, which is kind of hilarious to me as to why I did this, and right now I'm 17, but going to be 18 this year. I'm planning on going to Beville College to become a nursing assistant when I become 18, then work at UAB and work in Mother/Baby.
I have two dogs (Savannah and Appletini; have necklace of their names), a cat (Kiki), and a bearded dragon (Smolder). My girlfriend of two years named my lizard actually.
I love to draw, write, roleplay, read, as well as listen to music.

My favorite genres of roleplays.. I'm fine with anything, but romance, adventure, and fantasy are my favorites! I'm good with fandoms, alternate universe roleplays for the fandoms or just ocs! I'm good with a lot of stuff just because over the years I've learned I'm not that picky.
Also, a warning for me is I have Bipolar Disorder and ADHD, so it is possible for me to get distracted at times from emotions, have sensory overload and need a break or just overwhelmed for no reason, and I'll try my best to tell anyone roleplaying with me! Please try and also discuss things completely with me and not be afraid to suggest things because sometimes I need the other person to suggest things before I get ideas to add onto something, so I'll appreciate it if someone does this!

Have some fandoms I love the most, but I do have others I dont mind doing:
•Bungou Stray Dogs
•Magi (both of the series)
•Black Butler (please dont suggest Sebastian x Ciel-)
•Naruto/Boruto

Anyways, this is all I have aside from I usually go along with the amount people write during a roleplay, yet I'm normally advanced literate!

Howdy! I think it's great to be open-minded when it comes to storytelling. I'm looking forward to seeing you write various things with joy! :3

Hey there, great to see you joined up. If haven't had a chance already, you should check out the new member approval guide. So, how did you get into having lizards for pets? Any particular attraction to the way they interact with people?

Back