Ginger

Smolginger
I know it's been a while since I've been on here and I died for a bit. I had a lot of things pop up and take over for a bit but now I'm better and back at it again. If you're interested in an rp please send me a PM and we can go from there.

What I'm Looking For:
-A person who won’t randomly take control of my character. (without discussion if it involves mind control or something)
- A person who roleplays fandoms.
- A person who is completely fine with shipping.
- A person who can play as the characters assigned to them. (to the best of their ability)
-A person who can reply with lit or Semi-lit
-A person who is patient since I have school.
-Good grammar and spelling please (at least to where I can understand what’s said and going on)
-someone who is patient with replies and not demanding one every 5 minutes every day. I have other things in life that I'm doing too you know.
-this is a descriptive (literate) RP so I ask for 10 lines or more, No one-liners please.

Basic Info
Player Name:
Ginger

Fandoms / Original Verse:
•= Means I’ve been dying to role-play this, ○= Means I would love to role-play this, ◘ = Means I can role-play this if asked.

•Sonic x (or underground. Willing to crossover this)
• Gargoyles
•Transformers
• ROTG (Rise of the Guardians)
○Miraculous Ladybug
○One Piece
◘ Inuyasha
◘ Bleach
○If you want to do an Original RP I don’t mind ^^

Characters:
In order of Fandom:
• Mary the hedgehog, Frost, Reyes, Vira
• Jade, Swiftwind
•Melody, Solarflare, Blitz, and Oracle
•Ester
○Melony
○Ruri
◘Akira
◘Misaki and Hikari

Timezone:
Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

Times online to RP:
It's hard to tell so the best bet is to shoot me a message and I'll let ya know when I'll be able to.

Languages:
Sadly English is my only language at the moment

RolePlay Info
Canon Pairings:
In order of Fandom:
• Sonic x Shadow, Tails x Cream, Rogue x knuckles, Rogue x Amy, Silver x Blaze, Manic x Scourge and more

•Lexington x amp, Elisa x Goliath, Angela x Broadway, Brooklyn x Katana, Fox x Xanatos

•Purely fanon on this one, if you read MTMTE then ask and I’ll tell ya fam (Transformers)

• purely platonic at this point. I am open to some pairings. (ROTG)

○Adrien x Marinette, Nino x Alya, Felix x Nino, Felix x Bridgette, and ask for any others ^w^

○mostly oc x canon but you can ask if I ship any ships in this fandom (one Piece)

◘Kagome x inuyasha, Miroku x Sango, Kouga x Inuyahsa

◘ask me on this one, I have a lot via Bleach Pairings

OC pairings:
At this point, you can just ask me. There are too many to list here and I don’t wanna make this longer than it has to be.

Yaoi: yes please 0ω0
Yuri: yes please 0ω0
Het: yes please 0ω0
Mature: yes please 0ω0
Violence: yes please and plenty of angst too while we’re at it.
Strong Language: yes, please
Grammar: 6
Average Desired RP Post Length:
Lit to Semi - Lit, about 10+ lines

Will Not Do: I will be bolding some things because a person who's clearly not read my list still insisted on doing an 18+ roleplay through messages on DA despite the DA rules saying not to.
⚫ = means I will not do this, ⚪ = means I’m okay with this
⚫Vore, inflation, Teen x Adult, and incest.
⚪some kinks(We’ll discuss that more in notes before we start the role-play if you really want to know)
⚪ some gore
⚫No high levels of torture. Can be mentioned
⚫ rape
⚫underage sex scenes. (also if we will be role-playing smut you must be 16 or older and it must be through email, discord, or skype)
⚫ No god mods, Gary/mary sue, or super sues, please. Non-con or pedophilia included.

Other Comments:
+ I can do RP’s within the canon storyline but I would like to do Au’s or create our own arc in said fandoms we role-play, I think it would be fun to come up with our own arc or so with some of the canon characters as well as our OCS. I usually RP on Quotev but I’m okay with Discord, Email, and Skype. If we want to do Role-plays with sexual content then I’d rather we do it over the listed websites, as well as being at least 16 or older, please. If you are interested send me a note and we’ll go from there ^^.

+ I love soulmate Au’s and Omegaverse Au's so that can be included in any RP. Original ones even.

+Angst is my muse 0w0 I am a sucker for angst, especially for the fluff that comes after.

+Anything goes, just check with me first kay? No killing off anyone's character unless given the okay to.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can RP ^^ If you wanna just ask for my email, skype, and or Discord via messages.

Last edited:
Yello! I see no one has replied.

So I’m am open to Rp:

I’m usually literate but I’ve been feeling terrible lately. But I’m willing to do my best to meet your post requirements. I’ll be aiming for 4 paragraphs I try to check the site once a day but I’ve been slipping recently.

I prefer the use of Ocs I’m down for an Au or main storyline, with the cannon character being referenced or appearing as little as possible, since I am not confident in my ability to play them.

I’m not sure what ROTG is

But transformers and Gargoyles would be cool.

And I always have plenty of ideas to Rey and pitch.

I apologize for my very late roleplay, I'm cool with using Oc's mainly as long as it keeps to the world somewhat. (Unless it's au based then we can go from there lol)

ROTG is Rise of the Guardian's
I should probably edit and specify that since I've been asked that by other people in other chat sites.

I apologize for my very late roleplay, I'm cool with using Oc's mainly as long as it keeps to the world somewhat. (Unless it's au based then we can go from there lol)

ROTG is Rise of the Guardian's
I should probably edit and specify that since I've been asked that by other people in other chat sites.
Well rose if the guardians would be a fun idea, gargoyles and transformers is soemthing if be keen to try

The one cannon character I would love to play is sounds wave

Back