New Kid on The Block

Pupper

Hello!

I stumbled across your role playing forum by googling it! I have not role played in a very, very long time and I was quite invested in the last group I was part of. It was a sad thing when it diminished :(

Anyway! Your forum is pretty snazzy and I can't wait to get started.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,
Pupper

Welcome to STC,
Mind telling us what is your roleplay preference? It helps recruiters scope you out that way, leading to a quicker transition into a RP.

Other than that, feel free to ask questions, and I'll see you around
~Qane

Oh of course!
My role play preference is Fantasy or Sci-Fi, however; I am always open to testing out new waters :) Who knows, maybe I'll like a different style if I try more of them!
I can play either a male or female character and don't mind playing more than one at a time. I've created "realms" in previous role play forums and I've done artwork for my previous characters as well as my community member's characters as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. This site is chock-full of fantasy and a good amount of sci-fi. Ask around if you're interested, I'm sure others can give better suggestions than I can. (Doesn't browse the forums)

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. This site is chock-full of fantasy and a good amount of sci-fi. Ask around if you're interested, I'm sure others can give better suggestions than I can. (Doesn't browse the forums)
Thank you! I hope so as well. I've seen a number of fantasy-themed posts, I am quite excited!

Okay, so you are the user with officially the cutest user name *_*

I love it. Welcome to STC. I feel you need any help, let us know. Come say hey in the chat too! :D

Okay, so you are the user with officially the cutest user name *_*

I love it. Welcome to STC. I feel you need any help, let us know. Come say hey in the chat too! :D
Hahaha thank you! It's actually been my "internet name" for as long as I can remember. How I got the name though, very boring story unfortunately...
Thank you for the welcome! I will definitely come say hi in the chat :)

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I love how your name is Pupper but you have a kitty as your avatar xD! I love pusheen cat and I even have a shirt of one eating noodles! So welcome aboard pupper! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to let me know via pm or in the chat! I hope to see you involved in some roleplays here pretty soon ^^!

The chat can be pretty active... Like, WAY more active than much bigger sites. It's kind of scary. XD

Anyways, welcome to the site! Seem's you're already melding it pretty well. :p
I usually like to ask new comers some ice breaker questions, helps get's things flowing a bit more.
So...

1. If you had to choose between the cutest kitten or a life time supply of toast, which would you pick?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Are you Pupper-ed for what this site has in store?

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I love how your name is Pupper but you have a kitty as your avatar xD! I love pusheen cat and I even have a shirt of one eating noodles! So welcome aboard pupper! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to let me know via pm or in the chat! I hope to see you involved in some roleplays here pretty soon ^^!
Thank you!! Haha my name didn't come from anything to do with a dog actually haha! It's a lame story honestly where it came from. I have a pusheen the cat book!!! Thank you for the offer of help! I might have to take you up one that :)

The chat can be pretty active... Like, WAY more active than much bigger sites. It's kind of scary. XD

Anyways, welcome to the site! Seem's you're already melding it pretty well. :p
I usually like to ask new comers some ice breaker questions, helps get's things flowing a bit more.
So...

1. If you had to choose between the cutest kitten or a life time supply of toast, which would you pick?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Are you Pupper-ed for what this site has in store?
I've noticed that the chat is very active! It is a bit intimidating but I've been witness to a lot of different story ideas and plots. It's been cool!
Thank you for the welcome! And thank you! I hope that I am melding well :)
1. A kitty!
2. Ice Cold!!!!
3. I see what you did there.

Back