New User New RPer has arrived!

MorozovXX

Hello hello hello!

You can call me Moro, and honestly I’m looking for some good roleplay action cuz my stuff‘s all dry, I’m looking forward to whatever this community has to offer.

This is my first time joining a forum in general, so excuse me for not knowing how some of this works, and I’m relatively new to the hobby too, kind of inexperienced, soooo please be gentle with me.

Anyways, that’s all from me, I’m looking forward to meeting all of you!! <33

I'm not very good at welcome wagons, but welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be shy if you have questions.

I'm not very good at welcome wagons, but welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be shy if you have questions.
Hey BookKnight! Thank you for the welcome, I already have high hopes for this place, I’m sure I’ll have fun :))

What sorts of stories and styles are you interested in? Do you have any specific things you'd love to do or absolutely will not do?

What sorts of stories and styles are you interested in? Do you have any specific things you'd love to do or absolutely will not do?
Sorry for the late response, had to go to school.
Buuuuut, I’m a humungous fan of fantasy type stories, generally fantastical genres like, well fantasy, sci-fI, etc etc. I also enjoy dystopian and dark fantasy, just, angst in general.
The only thing I wouldn’t do is anything above R-Rating, but that’s already a rule in the forums in general so I don’t need to worry about that, I’m open to anything, willing to try a lot of things.

I really enjoy fantasy as well! I dabble in sci-fi, but I'm better at trying to follow someone else's ideas than coming up with them on my own. I haven't done much in the dark fantasy and dystopian realms, but I have enjoyed the bit I have done.
Do you have any set characters you prefer to use, or are you the type to create a new character to fit the story? I tend to make a new character per story, but I do have a couple I reuse from time to time.

I really enjoy fantasy as well! I dabble in sci-fi, but I'm better at trying to follow someone else's ideas than coming up with them on my own. I haven't done much in the dark fantasy and dystopian realms, but I have enjoyed the bit I have done.
Do you have any set characters you prefer to use, or are you the type to create a new character to fit the story? I tend to make a new character per story, but I do have a couple I reuse from time to time.
I usually reuse characters, the few times I’ve RPed before since character creation is hard <///3 I only tend to make new characters when I need to jump into a new genre, or if Im just in a creative mood :)

Back