New User New Site, New Name

Persephone

She Who Destroys
These are always so awkward to write, but I might as well get it out of the way now.

Anyway, I'm Persephone, although most folks call me Zed, on account of that being the username I've used for the four years or so that I've been RPing online, but I'll respond to either name. I'm one of the many players who've followed @Nilum to Storytellers as part of the Glorious Ferret Invasion, and I hope that I'll have an excellent time here with all of y'all. Maybe I'll even become actually involved in the community this time around!

As for more personal things, I'm a simple guy. Other than RPs (I like a variety of things by the way, provided the concept is interesting), I'm a fan of old movies, history, tabletop games, mythology, comics, and a bunch of other shit that I could try and list but that would take too long. In addition, I'm a sparkling rainbow of an AMAB (Assigned Male at Birth, for those who don't like acronyms) Non-Binary Queer Person, so if you ever want to discuss anything related to the LGBT+/Queer community, feel free to hit me up sometime, even if it's just to talk casually and isn't anything real serious.

With that out of the way, I'm gonna take my time and browse this lovely little site and hang out in the on-site chat that y'all have.

c1e0cfd92dfb974d8bac492085066897.jpg

HERESY!

Ehh, I could go either way. Ferrets are gawd awfully cute. But they do smell, and they are way too hyper for me.

Bears also want to eat me. So its kind of like playing with their food if they cuddle me.

-shrugs-

Either way, welcome to the Circle. :)

Back