Adenovirus 423 New to ADV but don't know how to get involved? Read here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crim

The blobfish
Hey there! Welcome to ADV. :D

So, you're new, this is a big RP, and it can seem overwhelming and daunting, right? Yes. I fully expect it to be like that. Big RP's can be just that, and this is why I've decided to create this thread. Almost like an FAQ/Help/Guide thing for you.

First off, if you haven't created a character and want help/advice or want to see what characters are needed, you can post here or contact @Cream or @Sentry as we are the GM's.

If you haven't created a character yet, but know what faction you want to be a part of. You can also contact the leaders:

@Meliodas - West
@Sentry - East
@Rorshach's Journal - South - as Rorshach is currently away, please contact me and/or Sentry to discuss anything.
@Damara - North - as Damara is currently away, please contact me and/or Sentry to discuss anything.
@Cream/@Sentry - No Man's Land
@Cream - The Underground

If you have created a character and been accepted, but have no idea what's going on or where to start, also contact the above and they can give you the low-down on their area/plots specifically. I plan eventually to get summary threads up for each faction, for important information/events to be posted up.

Please make sure you read the General Rules and the Character Death information before you join to make sure you are okay with this information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back