Resolved/Answered New to role play and would like help arund the site.

Yukio

Hello. I am new to role play and I would like some help. I really need help with getting approved and I woul also like help with joining a role play.

Hello. I am new to role play and I would like some help. I really need help with getting approved and I woul also like help with joining a role play.
Hi! I'd be happy to help you role-play but as for approval (since I'm new too) we need to wait a little for that to happen. Here is a thread that basically tells you about it:
https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/
If you go on there and just keep posting, then approval happens pretty quickly ^^ once we get approval, then we can role-play and start posting in different sections of the forum. Hope that helps!

Edit: One thing you can do is go to the Introductions forum and introduce yourself to the site if you haven't already. I just did that ^^

Indeed, Ink_Rain covered that pretty well. If you have any specific questions, I can assist. I know we gave you some information in chat last night before I went to bed.

The really important thing is to just get interacting with other people in an engaging manner in our community forums, and make sure you have an introduction thread created. The sooner we see positive and healthy interactions, and an ability to express one's self in an appropriate manner, approval happens pretty quick like.

Just be mindful that we largely look for posts with actual substance to them. We've had some confusion lately over people thinking it's just a set number of posts that they need to make and they flood the main lobby with one sentence replies to 'what is your favorite food' kind of threads and that doesn't give us much to work with when we're reviewing accounts.

Discussion based threads are much better! Or even assisting other fellow users like Ink_Rain here. We always look very positively on such things!

Thanks for the advice on getting approved and I would also love role playing with you Ink_Rain. Just to make things clear though this is actually my first experience with role play.

You're welcome Yukio! I can help you out as much as I can with it, I had people help me when I started out so I don't mind ^^ We can talk more in messages (though I can't start a conversation with you yet, so hopefully that'll happen soon enough) :D

Great news! I am pleased to inform you that I have been accepted! Once you have been accepted or if you already have been please tell me.

Back