Resolved/Answered New to the site

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
Hello!

As the title suggests, never been to Storyteller's circle, so what I'm about to ask may be stupid. I have two questions:

1. How does RP'ing work on this site? I'm more used to the FanFiction style of forum roleplay, so operating these types of forums I'm not too sure of.

2. Can you make a forum?

How the roleplay itself works is generally someone posts a thread in the bulletin board advertising a roleplay idea they have. Once they have enough players interested they make a thread in the appropriate play-by-post forum to roleplay in.

For your second question, only admins can create new forums, but we do allow users to request personal forums for large roleplays that need the extra space.

So then once I go through the introduction stuff and approve the account, I could request a forum?

Because I have a crossover forum storyline I've done on FF, but I've been wanting to move it somewhere else. Would that be okay, or would I need to, like, prove myself trustworthy enough to run one?

Nope we don't require any specific account age. All we ask is that the roleplay display sufficient interest levels to warrant the new forum. So you would just post up an advertisement thread in the bulletin board, and then let me know once you have enough players interested. Or if you're bringing your players with you from your other site, that's fine as well.

Back