New User New to this, hello

Hi, so im Dove. Im new to rp, but not new to writing. Im just hoping to start somewhere, and this site seemed a well enough place to do so. A little bit about me is that im a student, an artist, and an actor at the renfaire. I enjoy fantasy, ancient history and mythology, and i like o watch scifi, but not so much write or read it.

And, im sure this isnt unusual, but i never know what to say in these spaces

Greetings Dove, (Can I call you that) and welcome to Storytellers Circle! I hope you enjoy it here, it's a really nice site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Have fun!

Haha, thank you both for the welcome! Course you can call me Dove.

Im surprised I already got hellos, on other sites it either takes longer, or there's no response. At least in my experiences. That makes me optimistic about how my time on this site will be.

(also i love your sig)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I noticed you haven't posted anywhere outside of your introduction forum and I wanted to give you a poke and make sure you were finding everything alright. The sooner you get to interacting around some of our community forums the quicker we can get you approved for roleplay!

Let me know if you need any assistance with anything. We would very much like to see you become a lasting member of our community.

Back