New User New User Approaching!

SClover1

Hello, everyone. I'm SClover1. Nice to meet you all. As for my interests, I like Pokémon, Kirby, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros., and roleplaying. I look forward to roleplaying if I can.

Reactions: Dan
Hello, and welcome. Make sure not to eat any brownies some people offer you.

Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member!

Hello, everyone. I'm SClover1. Nice to meet you all. As for my interests, I like Pokémon, Kirby, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros., and roleplaying. I look forward to roleplaying if I can.
Hooray a fellow Pokemon fan! Do you focus on the games, or do you enjoy the Pokémon fanfiction, roleplay and Nuzlocke/randomizer/romhack communities? I’m in the final category-chimera of nuzlocke runs, randomizer runs (on emulators) and romhack runs (fan made playable Pokémon games in new or recreated settings). Someday I’d like to join a Pokémon tabletop group, but now’s not the best time for me to make such a time commitment.

I don’t suppose you’ve gotten your hands on a Super Smash Bros fanfic which focuses a lot on pokemon? I’ve been looking for more ever since I finished the action packed webcomic The Legend of Incineroar (link). One of these days I might just write one based in the Subspace setting that involves ultra beasts if I can’t find a story to scratch that itch.

Anyway, enough questions outta me. Check out the forums currently available to you, participate in them as you see fit (perhaps look at my CYOA thread if you enjoy such creative endeavors).

Hooray a fellow Pokemon fan! Do you focus on the games, or do you enjoy the Pokémon fanfiction, roleplay and Nuzlocke/randomizer/romhack communities? I’m in the final category-chimera of nuzlocke runs, randomizer runs (on emulators) and romhack runs (fan made playable Pokémon games in new or recreated settings). Someday I’d like to join a Pokémon tabletop group, but now’s not the best time for me to make such a time commitment.

I don’t suppose you’ve gotten your hands on a Super Smash Bros fanfic which focuses a lot on pokemon? I’ve been looking for more ever since I finished the action packed webcomic The Legend of Incineroar (link). One of these days I might just write one based in the Subspace setting that involves ultra beasts if I can’t find a story to scratch that itch.

Anyway, enough questions outta me. Check out the forums currently available to you, participate in them as you see fit (perhaps look at my CYOA thread if you enjoy such creative endeavors).
I don't think I've heard of any Smash Bros fanfics. I've only played the games: a bit of Melee, Brawl, Smash 4, and Ultimate. My main in all of them is Kirby. I'm trying to switch things up a bit in Ultimate, with Inkling as my backup. For Pokémon, I like all sorts of things about the franchise. I like a lot of the Pokémon, even the weak ones and others that people seem to hate... except Hypno, Miltank, and Kingdra. I dislike those three. I'm a fan of the anime, the main games, the spinoffs, roleplays, and randomizers and Nuzlockes. I'm trying to do a Nuzlocke of Pokémon SoulSilver. More specifically, a Wedlocke, inspired by Marriland's old Wedlockes.

Last edited:
I don't think I've heard of any Smash Bros fanfics. I've only played the games: a bit of Melee, Brawl, Smash 4, and Ultimate. My main in all of them is Kirby. I'm trying to switch things up a bit in Ultimate, with Inkling as my backup. For Pokémon, I like all sorts of things about the franchise. I like a lot of the Pokémon, even the weak ones and others that people seem to hate... except Hypno, Miltank, and Kingdra. I dislike those three. I'm a fan of the anime, the main games, the spinoffs, roleplays, and randomizers and Nuzlockes. I'm trying to do a Nuzlocke of Pokémon SoulSilver. More specifically, a Wedlocke, inspired by Marriland's old Wedlockes.
You should enjoy these animated Pokémon battles then. The baby Pokémon video is my favorite.

I’m also a fan of this in-progress video series about how Jesse, James and Meowth could have turned out. Aaaaand this video series (well, everything from EnterTheUnown really) about what if Ash had gotten a starter other than Pikachu. Fascinating and pays attention to the characters all throughout the anime.

Back