New User New user, nice to meet you!

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
I was looking for somewhere I could do some fandom-based RPs. I'm not an amateur per say, but haven't done any rps online yet. I'm in a few fandoms, mostly semi-popular or obscure animes. I'm more comfortable rping in a "script" format (such as "name: what they say" or "name: action"), by the way.
All that aside, nice to meet you! I'm excited to be here!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to STC ^-^ If you have any questions about Anything please and we will help you out.
I’m most comfortable with script form myself actually! So it’s cool to find someone else who is too. What kinda fandoms do you wanna do roleplays for?

Nice to meet you! Welcome to STC ^-^ If you have any questions about Anything please and we will help you out.
I’m most comfortable with script form myself actually! So it’s cool to find someone else who is too. What kinda fandoms do you wanna do roleplays for?
Thank you very much for the kind welcome :)
I'm in quite a few fandoms, too many to list honestly. I'm looking to start a Soul Eater rp, though I'm very new to the fandom (only halfway through the anime). I'd also love to rp Madoka Magica, Skylanders Academy, or Splatoon/Splatoon manga, though it may be difficult to find partners because I know those are kind of obscure.

I love soul eater and Modoka Magica! I would take part in those roleplay ^-^, though I can't promise I'll be amazing at them... I'm not used to fandom stuff but I'm trying to branch out. I feel like even if someone doesn't watch Soul eater its still fun to roleplay

Nice to meet you too!
And welcome to STC!
I'm not really big on fandoms (I don't watch tv like that) but I know there's plenty of people here who do!

Back