We're All Mad Here New York?

DaniGurl

"You'd think that's where it stops? I haven't even told you the worst part yet!" Central looked over at Eliza, her eyes rolling over the female, "Also you look like a messy bum with that sweater." Eliza rolled her eyes in response to her insult, "Your the one always wearing skirts and chokers like some sort of emo goth girl. Don't judge my style if yours is just as bad!" She was used to her rude comments by now since she's basically had to live with her for about a year but that never meant that it made her happy. It was hard to ignore her often and she had found herself trying to stay away from Central at one point. Didn't last long of course but she tried. Over time she just learned that no matter how much the demoness might pick on you, that alone might not reflect on how she feels about you... Unless it does, in that case, good luck with her.

"Oh wow, I'm so hurt!" She pretended to be sad and gently elbowed her, "How about you and me go get something to eat, yeah?" Eliza couldn't turn down that deal since she hadn't even eaten breakfast. "Sounds good as long as your paying!"

Back