New User Newbie Incoming :)

Bygones

Moonchild

Wyborne Gif Tumblr Why Are You Here Bane GIF - LowGif

Hello Everyone!

You can call me Bygones. ;)

I've been in search for a roleplaying/writing community for a while now, and I have tried a few so far but yet to really find where I fit. I came across storytellercircle recently and i'm confident that this might be the one. :)

:emoji_cherry_blossom: A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME :emoji_cherry_blossom:

I've been writing all my life, it is a big part of who I am. I love the aspect of roleplaying because it is like unraveling a story with more than just one perspective. I've been roleplaying for years, and (in my opinion :emoji_sweat_smile:) getting better as I do, as writing with others allows me to become a better writer myself.

I live in the U.S. currently, and things are hectic here, just as they are in many other countries. This quarantine has me on high alert, keeping safe, washing hands, social distancing (it's been very lonesome & boring :/) etc. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, but I also hope that we can use this time to come together and reach out to each other in these trying times. :) It's probably helpful if I add my timezone, which is Pacific Standard Time (PST).

I'm interested in all genres and fandoms (if i'm unfamiliar with a certain fandom and you are able to give me a general idea of what it is i'll still be totally on board). And I've wrote with people in all age and writing level ranges.

I hope to get to know and have the pleasure to write alongside all of you. :)

Hello Bygones, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I certainly hope we prove to be the one in your search for a community!

Things are definitely hectic nowadays, just passed day 7 of 14 of self quarantine myself. Lots of new arrivals in this time though, so lots of new people to form new writing connections with.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help around the site!

Hello Bygones, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I certainly hope we prove to be the one in your search for a community!

Things are definitely hectic nowadays, just passed day 7 of 14 of self quarantine myself. Lots of new arrivals in this time though, so lots of new people to form new writing connections with.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help around the site!

Thank you so much! Will do. :)

Hello and welcome!

What kind if roleplays are your favorite? Since you like all genres! Mine would have to be fantasy based ones! Haha.

Hello and welcome!

What kind if roleplays are your favorite? Since you like all genres! Mine would have to be fantasy based ones! Haha.

Hello~!

Ooh, yes, fantasy is definitely one of my favorites as well, there is so much you can do with it-- though I don't mind a slice of life roleplay from time to time as well. My very first roleplays back in the day were Harry Potter and Greek Myth based. :emoji_laughing: Post-apocalyptic and Victorian/Gothic themes are my favorites as well. Maybe we can delve into a fantastical roleplay sometime? :)

Back