New User Newcomer!

TwilightCrossoverRoleplayer

Tribred Daughter of Jacob Black & Renesmee Cullen
570cb6e0cfe9b3e1c349865df03d39c3.gif

Introduction

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Hey Everyone,

Elizabeth Brooke Black here!. Tribred Daughter of Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen. Vampire and witch through her Mother's Bloodline and Wolf through her Father's Line. She is a witch through her Great Great Grandparents. Because she is a Tribred, to protect her, Lizzie is sent to the Salvatore Boarding School at the age of 16 to learn to develop the abilities she has and to learn more about herself. At the age of three, she stopped a fight between her family and the Volturi and from that day forward they watch her like a hawk. As she grows up, she tries to help other's Supernatural and humans alike in whatever problem they need help solving.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

↠ I write in the 2nd person. (Using "You"/"Your"/Yours" in my writings.

↠ I do 1-7 Paragraphs, depending on what is sent to me!

↠ All writings will be either done in messages or my Forums (depending on the rp and person's preference)

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

THREADING FORMAT

↠ Username Tags (Characters Mentioned) - All Twilight/Legacies Characters
↠ Character Names (Main Characters Involved) - Elizabeth Brooke Black

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

↠ Dark Brown (#990000) and Italics = Speaking
↠ Dark Red (#cc0000) and Caps = Shouting
↠ Dark Blue (#333399) = Emphasis
↠ Dark Purple (#990099) = Expression

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

↠ Thread Name - Lost and Found
↠ Thread Font - Ariel
↠ Thread Font Size - 12

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

↠ Theme - Elizabeth finds herself kidnapped by some unknown person and taken somewhere underneath the earth, an underground cave of some sort. She has to exscape and find her way back home , before being found and killed. Will she make it, and be reunited with her family?
↠ Place: Somewhere underneath Mystic Falls
↠ Setting: At Night
↠ Date: January/1st/2020
↠ Time: 12:00 AM

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Add Soon
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

I hope this wasn't too bad. I am terrible at introductions, so this is it. I hope to hear back from you soon.

⛤ Elizabeth Brooke Black ⛤

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Hey there and welcome :)

Just to clarify though, the introduction forum is for introducing yourself as a player/writer rather than as a character. If you could, tell us a little about yourself? Can be anything. How you found us, what you're looking for in a roleplay forum, or even little personal tidbits if you feel inclined, like pets, hobbies, etc. Just so people can get a feel for what kind of person you are.

I also want to bring attention to this bit I saw:

↠ All writings will be either done in messages or my Forums (depending on the rp and person's preference)

As per our rules

any roleplay being openly advertised on Storyteller's Circle is expected to be hosted within Storyteller's Circle's forums where it can contribute to the day to day activity of the forums.

If you're interested in roleplaying in our forums, you're more than welcome! However as a roleplay forum, maintaining visible activity levels is crucial in keeping the site running and drawing in new users, so we ask that people don't advertise for roleplays they plan to run exclusively off site, or in PMs because they don't contribute anything to site activity.

Welcome to STC TwilightCrossoverRoleplayer! It’s nice to meet you ^-^ you’re character seems cool!! I’m guessing that this is based on Twilight right? Do you do other roleplays as well or is that book/movie series your main focus?

OK! That's my usual introduction.

But I have a 3 year old cat named Slick (After grumpy old men) .

I live with my adopted dad. 28 years old but autistic.

She is a mix of Twilight and Legacies (Spin off of Originals and Vampire Diares)

Back