Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
full
Nexus

Nexus is open and looking for players!

Nexus is an open-world, multiversal, sandbox RP set in a fractured universe. Essentially, the universe was shattered and fragmented. Nexus the city serves as a stabilizing force to slowly rebuild and reconnect the broken fragments of the worlds and realms. Within Nexus city is a place called Wayfarer's Point that sits as a hub between all of the connected fragments for players to traverse from world to world. This allows for players to have larger continuous roleplay if they want.

Alternatively there's also multitudes of smaller or unconnected fragments that allow people to split off to do smaller or private stuff.

Any and all genres are welcome! You can mix and match genres, or have worlds that predominately lean towards specific genres as well.

This is a community driven project, and all of the stories and plot arcs within it are created by the players themselves. We encourage people to be as creative and adventurous as they want so long as they follow the the rules of the roleplay.

Instead of a single plot-line that everyone follows, there are multitudes of stories all over the worlds of the roleplay. Your character(s) can navigate the world, joining and participating in as many or as few of these stories as you would like.

This roleplay is open-join and anyone may join at any time. Simply submit a character to the Nexus Character Profiles forum. From there you can browse the Nexus News & Events forum for active story arcs looking for players, or hop straight into Nexus. New players perfectly welcome to add their own storylines at any time.

We also have live-discord channels available for people who want to roleplay there instead. Please be advised that we're still working to garner interest in the live discord roleplay option and activity there may be sparse for now.

Note: Original characters/content only. No fan-fiction characters or world settings from other published sources.

Last edited:
Just popping in to let people now that this roleplay is still very much open for new players. Some story-lines have already started up, but there's always room for more.

Just dropping this a bump because we have been having some new faces wandering in lately, and if anyone's looking for an easy-in place to start something up with an already established setting, feel free to give this a spin. It hasn't had much activity in a while, but the setting is still more than available for people to use for their personal stories and plots if anyone gets the mind to kick around with it.

Just dropping this a bump because we have been having some new faces wandering in lately, and if anyone's looking for an easy-in place to start something up with an already established setting, feel free to give this a spin. It hasn't had much activity in a while, but the setting is still more than available for people to use for their personal stories and plots if anyone gets the mind to kick around with it.
soo i wanna be in nexus but the problem is its my first time how do i do dis am noob

I'm not a newbie, but rather an experienced RPer who's kinda brushing the cobwebs off some accounts. Been dealing with life, but I'm looking to get back into hobbies. The Nexus sounds like a good place to start and I even still have a character profile there. Maybe I can float around there and see where I can throw my grandiose Griffin

Back