Nexus City

"Nah, you can come since you asked so nicely." He joked.
"Are you.. well.. I don't know.. Being away from Nexus and in a different planet sick?" He asked, half joking half not.

"A Planet called Requiem." He said.
"Ever heard of it?" He asked,
"Oh, and you're gonna need some weaponry, its on my ship though."

Astoria and Kaster ran after Beikalan and the strange men. "Wait!" Kaster bellowed. They came up to Beikalan and Astoria crossed her arms, saying, "Whatever you're doing, we'll come with you and help, but I have questions. One; do you even want us to come? Two; what the heck would we be doing if we did? And three; what's in it for us?"
Kaster said, "Ria, he's a nice man, chill out," but Astoria ignored him and looked at Beikalan expectantly.

"I didn't ask you to come." He said. "I said if you wanted to you could."
"Nothings in it for us, I merely asked you a question." He told them, then
"Oh, and you'd be dealing with a whole lotta hostiles."

Astoria narrowed her eyes and walked away. Kaster said, "Thanks again. See ya." and followed his sister.

Tatiana pointed to Finn and nodded. "Indeed, if it comes to it. First, we're going to tranq it if we can, make sure we know what's wrong. If it's something as simple as a rotten tooth we can get it pulled and get out of there, but if it's something incurable then we'll have to execute it." She clapped down on the hologram, terminating it. "Either way, it stops the Tosserlad. This specific type of troll are loners, so the trolls will not unite against us in anger for killing. They are quite territorial and tend to cannibalize, so if our target wanders too close to other trolls we might have a problem on our hands. Dovregubbar gather in packs and though they're smaller than your average troll, they can get overwhelming. They're the most popular around the area we last tracked the Tosserlad wandering around."

The captain paused, eying Finn's hair, and offered him a small knife from her belt. "This is going to be your easiest option. I think a hair growth serum is easier to come by than a bubble gum specific remover. At some point, I'm sure we can stop and get some, um, peanut butter, or something for that." Lopsided eyebrows said she might have been joking. Or was she?

Arturia was a fiery one, in the very least. Perhaps she'd seen some shit, but trolls were nothing to balk at. "We are a conservationalist group, not a militant one." She tilted her head from side to side, rolling her eyes. "Despite all the very clearly military-grade weaponry. Oh, I almost forgot, we'll be supplying you with masks. The mushrooms that spawn from decaying matter in the Copper Thicket produce hallucinogenic spores-" She gave them a warning glare. "No funny ideas, any of you. If you breathe from anything other than your face, do let me know. I'm sure we can figure something out."

The hovercraft soared up over Nexus City, straight for a portal swirling above. "If you're going to back out, better do it now!" she announced, just seconds before they were swallowed up.

Kaster and Astoria were sitting, leaning against a tree, listening, and looking for any jobs or missions they could do.

Beikelan popped up out of nowhere, his side had a deep cut and was bleeding. "Well that was fun.. Ow." He muttered as his side stung when he poked it. "Not 100 percent sure but I don't think that's normal.."

"I distracted TMITM Then when the portal was ready got out of there." He said, "I pretty much pretended that I gave up then teleported out when I had the chance."

"So uh.. How 'bout you?" He asked Blindfold, forgetting about his cut then, "Ow, this bloody thing really hurts.."

Back