New User Nice to Meet You!

Hi my name is MidnightStar but you can call me Midnight. I have been role-playing for around 2 years maybe a little longer. I started just rping with my friend at school but then got into forum rping. I've only been rping on one main website called RPNation. I decided to try out this website so I could spread my wings a little more and meet other people.

I love almost all types of role-playing but my fav are
  • Fantasy
  • Futuristic
  • Modern
  • Fandom
  • and many others
I am super excited to be starting and if you have questions so you can get to know me more please ask. I like many different books, movies, and anime so if your interesting in knowing ask. LOL You probably dont really care. Anyways bye guys and hope to see you in the forums.

Welcome Storyteller. :) And we are the community that cares! So, be sure to check out our main lobby or even our chat room! I'm always interested in hearing about others. ^^

~M

Hey Midnight Star!

Welcome to STC! What is your favourite book and movie???

I have to know :D

Love your intro and great to see you have a selection of interests for RP genres! You'll fit right in I'm sure!

If you need any help just ask!! :)

Cream

My favorite book and movie is really hard
Hey Midnight Star!

Welcome to STC! What is your favourite book and movie???

I have to know :D

Love your intro and great to see you have a selection of interests for RP genres! You'll fit right in I'm sure!

If you need any help just ask!! :)

Cream

Thanks!

There are so many books and movies I love so it hard to name a favorite. One of my favorite books series is Maze Runner. One of my favorite books is the Giver. As for movies I'm a big Marvel fan, Guardians of the Galaxy is my all time favorite. I've read a lot of books and movies so I really can't just name one favorite. LOL

I'm really excited to start rping here. I can tell this is going to be an awesome community. ;):):emoji_blush:

Back